Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Aveyond 4

Aveyond 4

Postby Indinera » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:00 am

AVEYOND 4

$19.99

Image Image

This is the 7th (!) and latest installment of the very popular Aveyond series, that spawned so many hits over the years.

SUMMARY:

Boyle Wolfbane wanted to rule the world. He failed. Miserably. Forced into retirement early, Boyle now spends his days arguing with haunted trees and scaring off the occasional knight. At least he still has Fang, his loyal storm wolf. Things could be worse. He could have been born a hero.

* Recruit minions
* Collect magical cheekis
* Take part in a night watch
* Join a coven
* Transform friends into creatures
* Discover mist portals

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Aveyond 4

Postby johnboy412000 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:07 pm

Finished the game at last and managed to do all the side quests etc. The guide wasnt as helpful as guides usually are. More detailed maps etc wouldnt have gone a miss. Plus better explaination of side quests and how to solve them should you be stuck. But all in all it was one of the best Aveyond games. The final boss was a toughy but he went down a little easier than the final bosses in Aveyond 1 and 2. Id deffo recommend buying it though. I got it from Big Fish.I wonder if there will be a 5th version or is that it for Aveyond series ?
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:37 am

I do not think so- there is a topic about this on their facebook page
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Valdy » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:17 am

I too got this game from BigFish. Was really glad they had it on offer so early, and I got it for $5.00 with one of their sales. Can't go wrong with that price.

I also finished the game a while back. So far, it's the best RPG I have ever played. All that was missing was the footprints that Indi sometimes adds to his games. ;) And I didn't need a guide. Amaranth's forum users were very helpful.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby annemaccord » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:46 pm

Just got this one. I have the whole series so I had to get this one.
Need help with the Beanstalk game, as in how to do the stones and berries in the house as you go up the beanstalk . Thanks
annemaccord
Peasant

Postby Valdy » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:17 am

annemaccord wrote:Just got this one. I have the whole series so I had to get this one.
Need help with the Beanstalk game, as in how to do the stones and berries in the house as you go up the beanstalk . Thanks

Annemaccord, there is a thread for the Beanstalk game. The link has unfortunately not been added to the game page, but you can find it here: Forum - Games from other Developers. And under "Topics" you find the Beanstalk thread.

Link: viewtopic.php?f=135&t=9271
Valdy
Explorer

Aveyond 4

Postby Loretta1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:41 pm

PLEASE HELP!!..I GOT A NEW COMPUTER AND I DON'T WANT TO START ALL OVER AGAIN BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE OR HOW I GET TO MY SAVED GAME FILE..I DIDN'T SAY I WAS SMART LMAO BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW OR WHERE I FIND MY SAVED GAME FILE..PLEASE DESCRIBE IN DETAIL HOW I DO THIS..SO MUCH APPRECIATED +::sos
Loretta1
Peasant

Postby Valdy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:14 am

Hi Loretta

I can only speak for Win7 and below computers, and don't know whether it's the exact same for Win10, for example.

Go to "Computer" - click on the computer name (the name you gave your computer) - click on AppData folder - open it and click on the Roaming folder. Here you should find the Aveyond 4 folder.

In order to be able to see the AppData and Roaming folders, you have to make sure you have the following unticked: Click on "Tools" and then on "Folder Options". Under "View" untick "Don't show hidden files, folders, or drives.

Hope this helps.
Valdy
Explorer

Re: Aveyond 4

Postby bambi214 » Fri May 05, 2017 11:54 am

I am stuck trying to get to Tor. I can not find a way thru Briar Woods to Tor. How to I get there?
bambi214
Peasant

Postby warda » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:23 pm

Hi! I don't know if some one can help me. I try to make agreable potion but the potion turned blue and i need a moon tear or soething alike) i know where it is but i can't reach it, i always fall in a hole. Without it i can't go forward with other quests. I went back and forth every where i could, the only places i can't explore is where a gard stops me because of werebear et the other place, Boyle is affraid of a demon... Can some one help me?
warda
Peasant

Postby crystal7 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:26 pm

it's been awhile since I played this and I was doing the doll trading quest, and for the life of me I can't remember who gets the wear bear doll to get the bear charm for Myst, I had it written down somewhere that the person was in Halaina and that's it, is that the correct town where they are at?
crystal7
Peasant

Return to Games from other Developers