Heroes of Legionwood 2: Resurrection

Heroes of Legionwood 2: Resurrection

Postby Indinera » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:26 am

HEROES OF LEGIONWOOD 2: RESURRECTION

$6.99 only!!!

Image Image

This game is the sequel to Heroes of Legionwood:
http://www.aldorlea.org/heroesoflegionwood.php

Heroes of Legionwood: Resurrection is the second of three episodes in a series. While the version released on Steam requires Episode 1 to play, this release is intended to be marketed as a stand-alone game, to match similar games available on your portal.

SUMMARY:

Heroes of Legionwood: Resurrection is the epic second chapter of the Heroes of Legionwood saga.

The last thing you remember is blackness... death. And now, suddenly, your soul has returned from the Weave. You have been saved from the brink of oblivion by an unlikely ally.

After your fight against the forces of the malevolent Darkness in Age of Darkness, you now find yourself in Port Alexis, a sprawling metropolis straining under the threat of destruction. As you search for answers you'll become caught up in the bloody war that is tearing the city apart and it is up to you to pick a side and determine the ultimate fate of Port Alexis and everyone within.

FEATURES:

Import your character from Age of Darkness or begin again with a new level 10 character.
Discover the consequences of the choices you made in Age of Darkness, and make new ones!
Separate quest paths for either of the city's factions.
New skills to learn and a brand new tier of equipment to master.
Continue the epic story of Heroes of Legionwood and discover the origins of the Darkness.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Heroes of Legionwood 2: Resurrection

Postby Dark Gaia » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:41 am

Hi everyone!

An instruction manual/guidebook for the game is available here: http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/278590/manuals/HoL_Manual.pdf?t=1457612069

It doesn't contain specific solutions to the game's puzzles or battles, but does explain how various features such as the conversation system work.
Want the latest news on Legionwood and my other projects?
Head over [url]to http://legionwood.wordpress.com[/url] and keep in touch!
Dark Gaia
Wanderer

Postby flaxin1 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:17 pm

Hi there! I was wondering how many characters am I supposed to have in the Demo? I only have three after talking to Miras at the very beginning. I started from scratch at level 10, didn't import from Heroes of Legionwood 1. Also, Codex and Quest doesn't work in Demo, I'm assuming that's correct. I want to buy this but I'm waiting for two reasons. To find out how many characters I'm supposed to start out with, 3, 4, or 5. Also, do I have to have played the first Heroes of Legionwood to use Steam to play the full game of Heroes of Legionwood 2? I'd prefer automatic updates, not having to do them myself.

Thanks!
flaxin1
Wanderer

Postby Dark Gaia » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:28 pm

Hi there Flaxin!

Yes, you'll have three characters after talking to Miras, or four if you have the Speech talent and convince him to let you take an extra. This is due to the demo being based on an older version of the game, so there's a bug when you talk to Vane which prevents him from joining. In the full game, you'll start with four (or five if you have Speech), and you'll eventually get Vane back if you continue on from the demo. The Quest and Codex options are also disabled, since they require some scripts that don't fire properly in the demo - they'll work properly in the full game.

If you'd like to purchase the game on Steam, you will unfortunately need the Steam version of Episode 1 since Degica set Episode 2 as DLC. If you'd like to convert your DRM-free version of Episode 1 into a Steam version, email me at dark_gaia@live.com.au and I can provide you with a Steam key for it.

To respond to the post you made on Steam about the save files: all of the Heroes of Legionwood games (Episode 1, 2, the upcoming Episode 3 and the demos) read from the same folder. If you have saves from Age of Darkness, they'll show up in Resurrection, but will fail to load unless they're from the very end of Age of Darkness. Likewise, Resurrection saves will show up in Age of Darkness, but if you try to load them you'll be told they're from a later episode and returned to the title screen. In short, the save slots are shared between games.

Best wishes,
Gaua
Dark Gaia
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:47 pm

Can an Age of Darkness saved game be loaded into the demo? I have a saved game from just before the last battle. Trying to load that battle just brings me to end credits, as described in the previous post. Is there a point to save in Age of Darkness after completing the final battle that can then be saved and imported into Resurrection? Thank you.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:45 pm

I bought the game and tried importing. Still no luck. The imported game shows up as

Quest 1
Episode 2 End

and again goes to closing credits.

Trying to load any other game gives me an error of

You appear to have loaded a game that was saved in Act 1. To continue this game, please access it from Heroes of Legionwood: Age of Darkness.

If the game offers an import feature, then that import feature really shouldn't be this difficult to figure out. :(
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby flaxin1 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:07 pm

I posted over at the other site on Steam also, I wasn't sure which one you'd come to first.

I don't have a QUEST menu after I finished Age of Darkness and started Resurrection with my characters from Age of Darkness (Episode 1 End) Codex is there, just not Quest.

Thanks!
flaxin1
Wanderer

Postby Dark Gaia » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:47 am

Hi Lady JJ,

The Age of Darkness save should be from after the credits, when the game prompts you to save before returning to the title screen. The game will specifically tell you this save is intended for importing, and it should have the label "Episode 1 End".

EDIT: I just noticed that the download on BMT Micro was erroneously set to an older test version. If the save file won't import, that could be the problem, so please just redownload your copy of Resurrection.

@Flaxin: If your questions are about the Steam version, it's better to post at the Steam forum as you'll usually get a quicker response there :)
Dark Gaia
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:49 pm

Thank you DarkGaia. I thought I had read that a game "near the end" of Age of Darkness could be imported, but the characters have now been successfully imported and all is well.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: Heroes of Legionwood 2: Resurrection

Postby richmond » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:52 pm

Hi. Have just got the mashete for cutting down the vines. Unfortunately, when I cut the vines down I still cannot move across their 'stumps'. Is my knife 'Blunt'!! (lol) +::surrender

Can you help me please. xx
richmond
Bard

Postby richmond » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:47 pm

Forgot to say that I am in Tainted Marsh. Thanks. Stuck +::Dunno
richmond
Bard

Postby Dark Gaia » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:00 pm

Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply, but here's what you need to do:

- Uninstall the game (this will NOT delete your save files)
- Download the game again through the link in your email from BMT Micro
- Install the game again

Reload your save and you'll be running the updated version of the game, which allows you to continue on through the Tainted Marsh :)
Dark Gaia
Wanderer

Postby richmond » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:09 am

Have deleted the game. I hope the saves are still there!

Gone back to re-download from my email but it says my password is blocked??

Oops. What now?
richmond
Bard

Postby Dark Gaia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:39 pm

Hi.

I'll send you a PM with a code you can use to get another copy for free.

Best wishes,
Gaia
Dark Gaia
Wanderer

Stuck/MO disc at Technopolis

Postby Eva » Tue May 31, 2016 10:59 pm

I am stuck in Technopolis..I come to a place that says I need to insert a MO Disc..? I have looked everywhere and cannot find it and don't know how to progress..I have the precursor card but not the one they are wanting. Please tell me..is there a puzzle to solve? I am not good at puzzles so please tell me what to do in a spoiler..Thanks
Eva
Bard

Return to Games from other Developers