Sons of Arcadia 2 (Song of the Eagle)

Postby Indinera » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:18 pm

SONS OF ARCADIA 2

$17.99

Image Image

Get the first one:
http://www.aldorlea.org/sonsofarcadia.php

SUMMARY:

After Soren's team discovered nefarious activities under the mysterious ancient forest in the territory of Vulganon Empire, the Luminary had no choice but to further investigate the involvement of the Vulganon Royal Court. How would our heroes slip into the securely guarded Snow Castle without getting caught? Would they stop an atrocious plot or would they trigger a war?

Sons of Arcadia - Song of the Eagle is the sequel of Sons of Arcadia - Vanished Souls, yet it is also a story that stands on its own. We will take you to the northern empire of Vulganon in this adventure. You will meet new characters and explore alongside ones you already know.

The song of the eagle is the song of vengeance, of sacrifice, and of love. Under the deep freezing snow, buried secrets decades long, and hearts fueled with burning desire for revenge. Let our heroes accompany you on an adventure filled with mysteries, fun and excitement.

FEATURES:

•Active time battle (with choices in how frequently it pauses)
•Unison skills based on characters' relationships
•Visible encounters
•Option for mouse control (switch anytime in game)
•Interesting sidequests
•Original graphics
•Characters change expressions with their emotion
•3 difficulty levels
•Quest log
•Weapon crafting
•Rewards vary depending on your choices
•No wasting time on mindless grinding - Pass through after dungeons are visited

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Sons of Arcadia 2 (Song of the Eagle)

Postby hotter@104 » Fri May 27, 2016 3:13 pm

I am lost. Trying to get to Fallow. Have gone back and forth between Lenora, Snowdon and Man caves. What am I missing? I have the pass to Fallow
hotter@104
Wanderer

Postby Jillidin » Sat May 28, 2016 6:20 am

From Lenora, exit the city through the gate/door/exit and step into the woods. Do you see a road sign not far ahead? It's actually functional. Head south from there. Close to the bottom of the screen. Do not cross the narrow frozen river. The path is actually very close to Lenora.
Jillidin
Bard

Postby hotter@104 » Sat May 28, 2016 1:56 pm

I am at the sign that says South: To Fallow/ Dana Tundra
Off to the south east is a path with another sign to Dana Tundra. When I try to enter my character says that it is the wrong way.
I see no other path. I tried to even enter thru the trees. I think that I must have missed some kind of trigger. Is there someone that I was supposed to talk to or another item that I needed for this path to show?
hotter@104
Wanderer

Postby Jillidin » Sat May 28, 2016 4:40 pm

Are you in the woods to the east of Snowdon, on the way to the man cave?
The path is to the east of Lenora, not Snowdon. Lenora is the port town you visited before Snowdon.
If you haven't gone through royal gardens, you should meet up with Adrian (or Eagle) at Snowdon, as Thornton suggested after talking to Gideon.
If you have come back from the royal gardens already, you would be able to quickly zoom over to Lenora. It's closer to Lenora.
Does this help?
Jillidin
Bard

Postby hotter@104 » Sat May 28, 2016 6:17 pm

I am east of Lenora.
Can't remember if I went to the royal gardens. Assume this is in Snowdon. I'll try to find this. Thank you.
I'll let you know if I finally find the path.
hotter@104
Wanderer

Postby Jillidin » Sat May 28, 2016 7:14 pm

Odd. After your visit with Gideon, you should run into an event as soon as you return to Snowdon. After meeting with Eagle, you need to talk to the Snowdon pub owner to proceed. Maybe you haven't talk to Tuggy yet?
Jillidin
Bard

Postby hotter@104 » Sat May 28, 2016 9:09 pm

I am now fighting my way thru the Elite Gardens in Snowdon. With what you told me I should be able to find that path when I return back that way. I knew that I missed some dialogue instruction. Thanks
hotter@104
Wanderer

Postby hotter@104 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:09 pm

I have gotten thru the catacombs by having to escape a lot. Is there some secret for fighting all those dead things?
Also will I have a change to go back thru the catacombs since I missed some chests and some pendant that I couldn't seem to find the patch to.
hotter@104
Wanderer

Postby hotter@104 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:18 am

Forgot to add that I couldn't find the lost souls shop. Where is it?
I have enjoyed the game until this point. Seemed pretty simple until the Elite Garden area plus the Catacombs. Makes me wonder if it will continue to be hard.
hotter@104
Wanderer

Postby Jillidin » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:02 pm

This is a hard dungeon for fighters. Straight up hitting is not going to get you through easily. I would chose team members carefully, and use unison skills whenever I could. Most unison skills have elemental attributes. Magic is more effective on most enemies in this dungeon. Lost souls are resistant to physical attacks, and your fighters have weak magical defense. This is not their place to shine. Select members that would give you most effective unison combinations. They all gain the same amount of experience. Don't worry if you let your favorite characters sit out for a while.

I'd say the lost souls are probably your biggest threat. They are susceptible to holy and fire attacks. I usually have Sulla take out the lost souls first. Adrian's magic reflect and Sulla's magic intercept skills offers protections from spells. Crusade, Brilliance, and radiant stars are unison skills that has holy elements (Sulla is very useful in this dungeon). The downside of using Sulla is that she is weak against dark magic. (Check out character status and see what their strength and weaknesses are) If you have Adrian and Sulla fighting along side each other, both their states will increase and Adrian will protect her.

The dungeon has two parts. The exits are straight ahead (No. That wasn't a lie). The colony is in the second part to the east (try the east wall). It is probably best if you just run straight up to the the second part of the dungeon, turn right, and make for the colony straight away. (make sure you have an illumigem) You can heal and upgrade your equipment there. (It helps a great deal to find the colony first.) Then you can come back to the first part and look for missed treasure.

You won't be back once you exit the second part of the dungeon (you will get a warning when you are about to exit), so take your time. Don't miss the
Spoiler: show
gift man and Thornton's personal item--- the pendant.
Jillidin
Bard

Postby hotter@104 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm

Thanks, that will help a lot when I go back and play the game again. I have gone on but I shall see how I do. I may have to back track before the gardens and then thru the catacombs to get a little more experience. I already did the gardens twice because the catacombs were just too hard and I couldn't find the colony. So, went back to town to buy more items.

That must have been that bright flash of light that I didn't know what it was that would take me to the colony.

I don't like missing things, I try to get all the chests and do all of the quests.

Wish there was a forum that would show more of what all the items do like what is the purpose of all the food and what do I need to update my weapons.

You will probably be hearing from me again before I finish this game. I usually rely on other people posting questions to get my help but doesn't seem like anyone else is having problems.
hotter@104
Wanderer

Postby Jillidin » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:48 pm

There used to be a forum on Aveyond. Now they aren't a game portal anymore, The forums also disappeared. I think most people probably just rely on the guide now. That's too bad.
Jillidin
Bard

Postby hotter@104 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:24 pm

I think that I am missing something in the battle strategy. I have plenty of TP but unable to use some of the skills. Why is that? Looks like it might be combo skills with Adrian and Sulla. I am on Nowhere Island. How do I gain TP besides just attacking over and over? I don't like to keep using magic because that uses MP.

What guide? I don't see a guide that is available. I usually purchase the guide along with the game. Those really help.

Will there be a guide in the future?
hotter@104
Wanderer

Postby hotter@104 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:20 am

I found the guide. Now I see why I am unable to use the unison skills. I guess I will have to start the game over.
hotter@104
Wanderer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers