Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

ALDORLEA'S A TIMELY INTERVENTION IS OUT!!!!!!

Re: ALDORLEA'S A TIMELY INTERVENTION IS OUT!!!!!!

Postby Indinera » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:04 pm

Great news and glad to hear you loved it.
Could you please leave a message here?
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9110
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flavie » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:07 pm

I'm enjoying this game cos it's sci-fi time travel. I thought it was simply to be lost in time and wait for help from the future but it looks we'll have a role in history. :)
If I follow well Alissia and Praedus are waiting for future help while Jallund and Kayte have to eliminate Alissia.

Are the teams at the same historical period? Cos Jallund says" we arrived much earlier"> they arrive before Alissia , they'll have something to do as Qinna will become Commander-in-chief I think.

I think we'll discover how the environment will be destroyed (cf dark forest) , the Ancients race, mysteries +::heart
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Boxter » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:14 am

Playing it right now, and seriously KES, just wow, a third very good to excellent game straight, I know indinera is helping you a bit, but slowly and surely, you are becoming maybe even better than him, Indi will have to step up his game in the coming years if you continue to give strong game like that each two years.

by the way, when is your next project due, should be soon no?

(It's ok indi, I did buy a lot of your games (Dreamscape and book of legend do beat kes tree games, but it's still a close call :razz: ), (If you speak french, here's something for you Merci depuis Québec.))
Boxter
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Why, Kes is an excellent game maker of course! +::Thumbup
Glad you liked the games. ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Boxter » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:29 pm

I just finished the game yesterday evening.

What I great showdown at Berwen where nothing was what it seems and everything go into a direction that is completely impossible to predict, and yet, there was hints of it in the entire game.

Also, good luck out there to have made a game where there's not really an evil character in the end.

Kes, your fourth game is due when with all of this, I can say that I am starting to look forward to whatever you make in fact.
Boxter
Wanderer

Postby Kes » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:25 am

Thank you Boxter for your very kind words. I'm glad you liked it so much.

Yes, I am working on the next one. It was seriously delayed because I had a bad accident which put me out of commission for several months, but it is now back in proper development.

It will be different again - you will have seen that all 3 games so far have been diverse - so I hope it will be a fresh experience.
Kes
Explorer

Postby ZuluKat » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:27 pm

I don't know how I missed this gem. Just bought and played and was so impressed. Just thought I'd let you know how much I enjoyed playing it and will replay this game down the road many times! :) Thanks for the work!!!
ZuluKat
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:54 pm

Never overlook a Gemelle game! +::clap
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Previous

Return to A Timely Intervention - Help and Questions