Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Vairon's Wrath

Re: New RPG: Vairon's Wrath

Postby Crysta » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:14 pm

I am trying to get rid of the orac's in the fort. I get the first two with my grappling hook. than i go for the one just at the bottom of this house and the other one but for some reason i can't get them. What am i doing wrong. I have walked and walked all around to see if there is any other oracs but there isn't . If i grap the one in the middle in the top it will end my game. Please can you help me with this one too.

+::surrender +::grrr +::Annoyed +::Dunno ;) +::YAY

Crystal
Crysta
Peasant

Postby Marcio » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:34 pm

Hello Crysta !

The first thing to do in this place is to listen carefully the order that Vairon tell you to take down the ennemies. You have to take them down one by one in the order that he says.
Spoiler: show
The first two monsters are these in the "towers" left and right. You have to take them down with the grappling hook. After them you have to just speak to the orc who is in the middle. After this you have to take down the one who is near the house with your grappling hook again. After all that you just have to speak to the one who is in the front of the house. :)

Hope it helps. ;)
Marcio
Wanderer

Postby Crysta » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:32 am

Hi anoldguy

It is me again. I am very sorry to keep bugging you. I really do like this game, but i feel very dumb. Now i am having an issue in Blouria Cave. I have reached the area where you push these color balls on buttons and i can't get any further. I have looked everywhere tried laying bombs everyone where and ready all the crystals and the rocks but i get no where.
Am i the only one that seems to be so dumb. Usually i can get alot of games and figure out ways to get through but this game i am finding is very very tough.

Please could you help me again. I am very sorry to keep bugging you but i do like playing this game.

:( +::cry +::tired ;) +::Zzzz +::biggrin Crystal
Crysta
Peasant

Postby Marcio » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:06 am

Hello Crysta !

anoldguy is another player of the game ahah. I'm asking myself where he has gone, hope he achieved to get trough the part where he was blocked in the game.

I understand that some people need help with the game. Some thing are not easy, cause it's a game done with some oldschool rules ahah. Did you finished the color balls puzzle ? If no :

When you finish to put every color ball in the good color button, you have to put energy on them putting a bomb near all of them. When the puzzle is finished, leave this room, you'll be able to go a little bit further in the previous room. There is a type of blue round button on the wall, you'll have to use the grapnel on it to desactivate the spikes in the ground.

I hope it helps ? ;)
Marcio
Wanderer

Postby Crysta » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:14 pm

Thank you very much. I don't know what is wrong with me. I never have this much difficulty playing a game. I did what you told and got a bit further but i am stuck again. Can't go any further in Blouria Cave. I wish you had a walk through on this game. I placed a bomb near this red ball there was a click but no grates came down and nothing opened up. I have gone all around placing bombs at every rock every ball but nothing is happening even every crystal. Why is this sooooooooo hard. Please if you do have a walkthrough or guide can you tell me where i can get it thank you.

Don't want to keep bothering you.

Crystal
Crysta
Peasant

Postby Marcio » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:03 pm

You're not bothering me, don't worry and this can help other players maybe. ;)

This time I just don't understand very well were you're having a problem.

I'll try to see where you are exactly.

You have finally solved the puzzle with the 4 balls of color ? And after this you've gone in the previous room and put the grapnel against the blue button ? If yes the spikes near you goes down and you have access to a little further place and you can go left with the grapnel if you throw it in the blue rock. After this you just have to put bombs againts the balls
Don't forget that you can take a bomb that you put in the ground to throw it away with the action (enter) button, like that you can throw it over the spikes if the balls are not accessible from where you are. If I don't understood where you're having a problem, just show a screenshot, that can help me. ^.^
Marcio
Wanderer

Postby Crysta » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:03 am

See i tried that. I placed the bomb down with my J key and than i pressed my enter key and it won't lift the bomb and throw it.
Is there another way of having the bomb connected to my enter key. Should i not of placed it in the J slot on the key board
Crysta
Peasant

Postby Crysta » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:36 am

okey i figured it out. And now trying to kill this orger. It is not easy i need a break lol
Thank you very much. +::biggrin +::stop +::Annoyed +::sos
Crysta
Peasant

Postby Marcio » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:02 pm

Cool Crysta, i'm happy you found how it worked. ;) The Boss is not easy if you don't find a strategy, but I can sugget you to do a "Klakaboum barrage" ahah. Put a line of bombs and you'll see the amazing results it provides. ^.^ You can grab a little stock of bombs who are at your left with the grapnel if needed. ;) No prob for the help we are here for this. =D
Marcio
Wanderer

Re: Vairon's Wrath

Postby sjr223 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:35 pm

I have been playing the demo ... finished the 1st bunch of quests and got through the sleeping guard. Where the Chamguigon is, but I cannot seem to go any further? Is this the end of the demo? I killed the Chamguigon, but some bushes? stop me from going any further? Thanks.
sjr223
Bard

Postby Marcio » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:52 am

Hello sjr223 sorry for the late answer. Just cut them with your sword attack. :)
Marcio
Wanderer

Postby EgyLynx » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:31 pm

Nice screenshots... Which that at build?

How it selled?
EgyLynx
Mercenary

Postby Marcio » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:57 pm

Thanks EgyLynx. ;) Didn't understood the first question ? It selled not a lot from our point of view ahah ^^'
Marcio
Wanderer

Postby EgyLynx » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:55 pm

Marcio wrote:Thanks EgyLynx. ;) Didn't understood the first question ? It selled not a lot from our point of view ahah ^^'

What program you use? Are that mentioded it Readme?
EgyLynx
Mercenary

Postby Marcio » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:45 pm

Rpg Maker VX Ace. :)
Marcio
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers