Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

ESCAPE Room: Reality

ESCAPE Room: Reality

Postby Indinera » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:15 am

ESCAPE ROOM: REALITY

$6.99 only!!!

Image Image

This is a first game by a brand new developer, Team Neetbytes.

SUMMARY:

What would you do if you woke up in a locked room with complete strangers?<br>
With no memories of how you got here, you must seemingly work together with the others trapped with you, only to find that maybe, just maybe, not everyone around you is an ally.<br>
Finding clues around the rooms and figuring out how it all comes together is critical to solve the locked rooms. Check the obvious and then double check the seemingly mundane and ordinary. What you need might just be looking at you the whole time...

FEATURES:

An escape room puzzle RPG game where you have to search around for clues and solve puzzles in order to escape. Explore the rooms, find clues, read between the lines and solve the puzzles to escape!

Every character has a story. Getting to know them helps you build a better picture of what's really going on. Certain interactions can help or deter you from figuring out the truth.<br>
Who should you trust?<br>
Who should you be wary of?<br>
Sometimes the best course of action is follow your guts... Or is it?

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: ESCAPE Room: Reality

Postby Valdy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:12 pm

I love "escape room" games, and would like to give this one a go. But when I click on "download", and then on "demo", I get to this strange set of .dll files and .exe files, and I don't know what to download in order to get the demo. Also, I noticed a zip file image. +::surrender

Is it at all possible that we can get an aldorlea.org link?
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:23 pm

I've asked the dev about it.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby nekonron » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:43 pm

Vald wrote:I love "escape room" games, and would like to give this one a go. But when I click on "download", and then on "demo", I get to this strange set of .dll files and .exe files, and I don't know what to download in order to get the demo. Also, I noticed a zip file image. +::surrender

Is it at all possible that we can get an aldorlea.org link?

Thanks for your interest in my game! I've uploaded a new demo file which only contains a single exe and a folder to store your saves. Just extract the contents of the zip and run the exe file (ESCAPE Room Reality.exe) and you should be good to go.

Let me know if you run into any issues :D
nekonron
Peasant

Postby Valdy » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:04 am

Thank you both for your replies.

Nekonron, I managed to open the demo and play it. Unfortunately, I am not good with puzzles. I saw the walkthrough at Steam, but wasn't able to copy and paste it into a word document, and I was only able to see the answers when I put my cursor over it. I prefer to have the solution handy on a word document rather than having to go to Steam and hover over the answers.
Apart from that, I have long ago stopped playing a game that requires me to use a walkthrough continuously, which I would have to do with this game, so it's a no-buy for me. :(
Valdy
Explorer

Postby nekonron » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:22 am

No problem, I understand. I will probably prepare a separate walkthrough hosted outside of Steam for the version listed here (something I should have thought about before...)

The walkthrough is mostly there to help when you really get stuck or if you're planning to find all the hidden puzzles + solution. The NPCs actually drops hints when you're having trouble solving any particular puzzle, i.e. when you submit the wrong answer repeatedly, and more if you still can't get it right, although some puzzles could still be quite challenging even with those clues.
nekonron
Peasant

Postby elsebeth » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:00 pm

What a lovely game this is!! Puzzles are challenging but not too difficult. I love playing this game! BIg thank you to the developpers :) .
But I am stuck. Can you please give me a hint? I am in the Dark Room with the second box. I know I have to do something with the scrap of paper I found but I don't know what. I tried already so much combinations but I can't figure out this one. Can you help me with a hint? Thanks a lot!
elsebeth
Peasant

Postby nekonron » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:38 pm

elsebeth wrote:What a lovely game this is!! Puzzles are challenging but not too difficult. I love playing this game! BIg thank you to the developpers :) .!

Thanks!! Really glad you're enjoying it so far!

elsebeth wrote:But I am stuck. Can you please give me a hint? I am in the Dark Room with the second box. I know I have to do something with the scrap of paper I found but I don't know what. I tried already so much combinations but I can't figure out this one. Can you help me with a hint? Thanks a lot!

Sent you a PM about this :D
nekonron
Peasant

Re: ESCAPE Room: Reality

Postby watts712 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:55 pm

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

That is what it says when I try to download...what do I need to do???
watts712
Bard

Re: ESCAPE Room: Reality

Postby nekonron » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:41 pm

watts712 wrote:509
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

That is what it says when I try to download...what do I need to do???

Sorry, please try again now. Had to reset my bandwidth due to a sudden surge today :D
nekonron
Peasant

Return to Games from other Developers