Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius Force 1 Save File

Laxius Force 1 Save File

Postby ien212002 » Thu May 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Would anyone have a save file I could use for laxius force II? It would be greatly appreciated, somehow my LF I file got all messed up and I can't export!
ien212002
Peasant

Re: Laxius Force 1 Save File

Postby Kale » Sat May 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Are you saying that the import save is grayed out, or not showing up at all?

If it's grayed out, just start up LF1 again and go to the throne room area and talk to the person you meet there. After a bunch of dialogue it will let you save your game and only save files made at that point work for import.

If it's not showing up at all when you try to import, make sure your save file is located in the right place:

Vista/Windows 7: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\LaxiusForce
XP: C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\LaxiusForce
(Assuming C:\ is the directory that your Operating System was installed upon.)

You'd be looking for a file named Save1.rxdata, save2.rxdata, etc. If your save file is at that location, and was saved after the credits roll, it will import properly into LF2.

--------------------------

I'd generally say it's better to use your own save file whenever possible, so try and see if this helps any. If your save file is truly corrupted and unusable, there are some save files floating around out there.
Kale
Explorer

Postby flavie » Sat May 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Yes, check well it's at the good place, maybe you could move yourself the savefile to Laxius Force 2 savefiles folder. I've kept mine if you wish.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby ien212002 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:38 pm

I have checked and the file is not there, if you have a save file floating around flave I would really appreciate!! I have tried everything.
ien212002
Peasant

Postby Kale » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:09 am

I'm most familiar with the save files on the other forum, specifically Pato's: http://www.laxiusgames.org/phpbb3/viewt ... =68&t=4212 (It's a compilation of save files. You'd have to download them all, but you would only actually need save07.rxdata)

It's incredibly high end on the item collection rate, character levels, and money. It can lag some computers though, because it just has so much stuff packed in it. :P
There are other save files out there, but I don't recall that most of the other ones did a very good job of explaining what items/quests they found/completed, so I can't say much about them.

Maybe someone here might have a save file that is a little more down to earth though. I'd like to see another 99% completion of LF1 save file without every character at levels 80+ personally. Regardless, whatever save file you do end up going with, just put it in the exact folder as listed above and LF2 should pick up on it for import.
Kale
Explorer

Postby ien212002 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:30 pm

thanks so much! I was looking all over the place and couldn't find a save file :)
ien212002
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana - Help and Questions