Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Witch Woods Walkthrough by Soham051994

Witch Woods Walkthrough by Soham051994

Postby eridani » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:37 am

click means pressing spacebar or enter. this is my first time of making walkthrough. the map credit goes to mystsong, and i have great gratitude for indinera who made this game or else i wouldn't have had an opportunity to make this walkthrough and to eridani for managins such a good forum where i could post it.

enter the witchwood by exiting rillia, the way you came there. have random carry a mithril sword found in rillia.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/ ... odsmap.jpg
this is amap. follow exactly the route or else you may get to the eye of the woods. so fter taking the treasures of the area, following the snake that leads to a trap and clicking on the cave near the trap to get items, you may attempt to go to the witch. you will see to the east of the wood a stash of money surround by pumpkins and things and the money is infront a tree. kill the skeleton and you will get the book army of dead . have luci learn it and she can zombify others except coryool and sparkz which heals them instead of inflicting the status.
best way to kill her is by having random equipped with mithril sword, assasin status and you can also zombify random by luci's spell when you get that spell box. you may also kill a spider that can be seen by a cave. you get the book by killing the skeleton which appears once you click on the gold surrounded by pumpkins. then enter the mansion. the key is in a pumpkin outside. enter it. enter the left door and get the treasures. then enter the right door. click on the switch. go straight and get the treasures including the nerum item, the location of it marked by a blue arrow. then go back to the switch, and go up. save as a rabbit is at one side. go up you will see a word door up and a locked gate on the right. when you click on the door, it sees you need permission from the elder. the elder is in the banquet, he is on the left table, on the west side. after killing him, enter the door, get the treasures and get the manor key. you will see a locked gate before you get the key. click on the middle slab of the three near it on the wall.
now, you enter the locked door (near the banquet)i mentioned if you want to get good exp. and equipment, but the battle is tough if you don't have the statuses and sword, i mentiones. to open the locked door, put off the switch that you saw when you entered the right door of the mansion, the one i previously said to put on. then the locked gate will open. click on the potrait and fight the battle.you get good things if you win. be sure to save many times in thw witch wood and mansion.
now enter the middle door of the mansion.
you will see a dark opening on the left side. enter it take the items and talk to the middle skeleton who will give you a dead key. go up and you will see on the right side a small crack. have coryool make it large. you will face many spiders here. sparkz, if it has learned wildfire and has good speed, will help. the spiders are weak against fire. go up and at a dead end, you will see a lucrecia key on the floor. go out of the crack, the way you entered and go up the passage(of the middle door)put on a switch found here. go up and you will see a room. get the treasures. then continue your way and you will see two wax statues of random and luciana. the dead key you ha up the door. click on the skeleton potrait and you will go to ???. the lucrecia key will open the next door. ignore the pumpkins as it maybe a teaser or if it is not a teaser, getting those is not much of a help. go up and you will see a suit in the middle of the fire. here, you will see one unlocked gate. put on one switch, another one will open. do this until you can enter the wooden door inside one locked gate. go up and up, you will see a maid. make your way through the candled path and you will see a vampire like thing. click on the skeleton and i will tell you that your next enemy is weak to ice. but, like before, if you have the sword and statuses, random will damage him for 10000 per turn. win your fight against him and go back to rillia. a suprise awaits you there and you will get to the room of correction, sewers , the final eye and the hall of madness
eridani
Ranger

Re: Witch Woods Walkthrough by Soham051994

Postby AletaE3 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:33 pm

I have followed your helpful walkthrough to the letter until after I got the skeleton key. After that I couldn't find anythin you were talking about. I searched everywhere for the small crack with the spiders so I can get that key but have not been able to find it anywhere! I did find the hidden room after the wax people but was stopped by a locked gate. What do I do? I can't find the key to get in.
HELP!!!
AletaE3
Peasant

Postby mellowkat » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:25 am

You know the corridor with niches on either side and a door on the left side. This corridor is the screen before the place with all the paintings. Look on the right side in one of the niches. You should be able to find it there.
Image Image
mellowkat
Bounty Hunter

Postby mia » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:21 pm

hi,

i killed the witch and foolowed the map but i didn't find any manor or mansion. Am I doing something wrong and where is the money and pumpkins where you get the skeleton key?
mia
Peasant

Postby soham051994 » Sat May 16, 2009 3:04 pm

follow exactly 100% the path. no shortcuts. then you will come to a new area and go upwards
CHAT AND PM ME

soham051994
Explorer

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Maps, Walkthroughs, Goodies etc.