Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius Force 3 Work In Progress

Re: Laxius Force 3 Work In Progress

Postby Indinera » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:22 pm

drakov wrote:I can't believe that LF3 will be ready for august 18, 2010!!! Just 9 days! +::O_o
I can remember the days when I was waiting for LP3! Huh, many years ago... Lucida Tower, killer! +::surrender
After that I was waiting for Blades of Heaven, I really liked the new characters, but nowadays, I only like the XP-graphics, and some nonstandard VX, it is sad even commercial titles are mostly uninteresting and generic, sometimes I didn't even play the trail out, I go bored and play someting else. But LF1-2, MM1-2, 3SoD, Asguaard, Dreamscape were the answers why going to commercial was a good decision after all! +::Dance

I hope that I can gather enough financial resources till it is released, a one hour trial would be most cruelest Laxius-teaser ever made for torturing me! +::biggrin
Particulary I will be working all day that day, oh the beauty of adulthood!... Own creditcard! +::biggrin

Thank you, much appreciated :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Laxius Force 3 Work In Progress

Postby Indinera » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:23 pm

EmeraldEyez wrote:Yes, it is impossible to only play the one hour trial for any of Aldorlea's games....especially the LF series! That would be such torture! +::wizard

I think it's even truer with the new one +::lol 8)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions