Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius Force 3 - The Last Stand

Re: Laxius Force 3 - The Last Stand

Postby D-Squall » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Indinera wrote:
Will it be the last? Or will there be sequel? like.. GC's child vs Random and Sarah's child? lol!!

It's the last of the "Force" trilogy.

The Laxius Saga is theorically a triple trilogy.

So, still gonna have another trilogy, after the Force trilogy finishs?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby PrincessLars » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Hmm.. Candidates for the "spy/betrayer" or even GC

1. Zanbard (He's a half-god after all, powerful enough and maybe he can cover his abilities becuase he's not a "full-god") - good candidate for GC +::whistle
2. Julian (I knw, I knw, he's presumably dead, BUT all they could find was his headless body, it could've been anyone's body dressed in his clothes, +::shhhh and no one saw anything in the confusion of the fight. plus he fell in love with luciana too quickly for me) - yep, my imagination does run wild smtimes :P - good candidate for GC
3. Guanidia - He's way too clever and he appeared out of nowhere during the "arvendale quest" - candidate for betrayer ;)
4. Coyrool - He just seems the type that could be bought with money :D also drinking dark blood has no effect on him? (suspicious much?) - candidate for betrayer. Coyrool could also be the "neutral assasin" that GC plans on sending after the heroes.
5. Brussian - He's a werewolf and no one has seen his human form although he claims to have been an elf once. (According to popular myths, all werewolfs have a human form?) Plus he seems to know a lot of stuff about how the GC works and his ways.
"Dear bed, I'm sorry for leaving you, please take me back?"
PrincessLars
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:12 pm

In my opinion even with all evidences of others that might be traitor, the closest one to be a traitor is Coryool. Because he drank the Dark Blood and all, has misteriously apeared in that fort. Maybe the Dark Blood has possesed him but he is pretending that nothing happened.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:58 am

PrincessLars wrote:Hmm.. Candidates for the "spy/betrayer" or even GC

1. Zanbard (He's a half-god after all, powerful enough and maybe he can cover his abilities becuase he's not a "full-god") - good candidate for GC +::whistle
2. Julian (I knw, I knw, he's presumably dead, BUT all they could find was his headless body, it could've been anyone's body dressed in his clothes, +::shhhh and no one saw anything in the confusion of the fight. plus he fell in love with luciana too quickly for me) - yep, my imagination does run wild smtimes :P - good candidate for GC
3. Guanidia - He's way too clever and he appeared out of nowhere during the "arvendale quest" - candidate for betrayer ;)
4. Coyrool - He just seems the type that could be bought with money :D also drinking dark blood has no effect on him? (suspicious much?) - candidate for betrayer. Coyrool could also be the "neutral assasin" that GC plans on sending after the heroes.
5. Brussian - He's a werewolf and no one has seen his human form although he claims to have been an elf once. (According to popular myths, all werewolfs have a human form?) Plus he seems to know a lot of stuff about how the GC works and his ways.

awesome post!! +::wizard
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:58 am

D-Squall wrote:In my opinion even with all evidences of others that might be traitor, the closest one to be a traitor is Coryool. Because he drank the Dark Blood and all, has misteriously apeared in that fort. Maybe the Dark Blood has possesed him but he is pretending that nothing happened.

But then again, he saves Random and Luci from death....... +::O_o
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:20 am

PrincessLars wrote:5. Brussian - He's a werewolf and no one has seen his human form although he claims to have been an elf once. (According to popular myths, all werewolfs have a human form?) Plus he seems to know a lot of stuff about how the GC works and his ways.

Also, in Chapter 3 of LF1 (if I remember it correctly), when you meet the wolf on the cemetary, Brussian may say something like that he is travelling with Random and his party "because he is on a secret mission" or something like that...
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:24 am

Tomas wrote:
PrincessLars wrote:5. Brussian - He's a werewolf and no one has seen his human form although he claims to have been an elf once. (According to popular myths, all werewolfs have a human form?) Plus he seems to know a lot of stuff about how the GC works and his ways.

Also, in Chapter 3 of LF1 (if I remember it correctly), when you meet the wolf on the cemetary, Brussian may say something like that he is travelling with Random and his party "because he is on a secret mission" or something like that...

wow lol nice remark

but then again, there could be a broad variety of "secret missions" he could be going after +::O_o
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Indinera wrote:
D-Squall wrote:In my opinion even with all evidences of others that might be traitor, the closest one to be a traitor is Coryool. Because he drank the Dark Blood and all, has misteriously apeared in that fort. Maybe the Dark Blood has possesed him but he is pretending that nothing happened.

But then again, he saves Random and Luci from death....... +::O_o

Coryool might be wanting to bring Random and Luci for the GC himself.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:26 pm

Yup lol he could want to do that
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby PrincessLars » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Indinera wrote:
PrincessLars wrote:Hmm.. Candidates for the "spy/betrayer" or even GC

awesome post!! +::wizard

Thanks Indy :)

Tomas wrote:

You have a good memory Tomas, I forgot that point entirely +::biggrin
"Dear bed, I'm sorry for leaving you, please take me back?"
PrincessLars
Wanderer

Postby chrome » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:22 pm

In the pyramid, there's a fairy saying "go away, you fairy killers!" to Djarma. Her face was shown but she did not join in LF1 and LF2. Does that mean she's playable in LF3?
chrome
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby D-Squall » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:56 pm

Her face was not original I think.
So I don't think she joins of LF3
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby chrome » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:19 pm

It would've been nice to have another fairy.
chrome
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby D-Squall » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Who knows what will appear on Laxius Force 3. +::biggrin
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby chrome » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:59 am

D-Squall wrote:Who knows what will appear on Laxius Force 3. +::biggrin

Yes +::biggrin legendary creatures would be cool. It's not fair only the order have them. :razz:
chrome
PhysicMage of Arkadya

PreviousNext

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions