Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Characters?

Re: Characters?

Postby Indinera » Mon May 10, 2010 7:32 am

Well either that or he's underseas and we will send a 2 man strike team of marylis and petula to save us from the GC.

The underwater squad is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add Guanidia, Rosa and Wendala then. +::biggrin
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby puzzled » Mon May 10, 2010 7:42 am

Joshua will surely disapprove, he thinks they're all clowns +::biggrin
puzzled
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon May 10, 2010 7:43 am

Joshua has joined the GC by now
Spoiler: show
as a zombie +::lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Mon May 10, 2010 10:29 am

What about Herbert? :)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby puzzled » Tue May 11, 2010 7:02 am

What do you guys think the new characters will be?

There will have to be a total of over 36 characters (because of the tournament, it says the last reward is for over 36).

So far we have like what 17?

Random, Wendy, Askbar, Brussian, Sarah, Cocka, Luci, Herasia, Tara, Rosa, Guad, Pet, Cory, Alex, Cindy, Broff, Fierce, that's 17?

We expect to get a mermaid, llamia, and a tree based on the equipment in balnuula, so that's 20.

We expect to see Nash, Lisa, Baretta, Leanda, Zoo, and Luba join us again from LP3 (probably more charas too I can't remember them all, but remember in LF1 that batabog and chaz have died so they aren't coming back), so that's 26.

Chapter 9 is all about Xander, I expect him to join along with a team of 3 others, so that's 30.

Djarma's team adds 3 more, so 33. Who else do you think?
puzzled
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Tue May 11, 2010 7:28 am

I doubt Baretta will join again.

Leanda and Nash are 100 percent sure they join.

Djarma, Kratin and Timbany of course.
Maybe Xander.
I simply can't know who will join.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby jyarceus1993 » Tue May 11, 2010 10:29 am

No way Leanda's gonna join,man.She said she wouldnt join!!!Also,she was asoociated with a "demon".Does that ring a bell or two?I think that she is THE SPY!!!!TRAITOR!!!She WAS in Balnuula when the whole comet thing fell.She knew Random was in that place.

BTW,what happens to players who didnt take Leanda out of Balnuula?They cant play with her,right?

La shai'a waqi'on motlaq bal kollon momken-Altair
jyarceus1993
DreamLord of Myst

Postby puzzled » Tue May 11, 2010 2:17 pm

So what if she says she wouldn't join?

Remember herasia in the very beginning? Says it didn't want to join either, then it magically appears in your inventory when you drop down the crevice. Or guanidia in 3 stars, says he doesn't want to join, then later he does.

And if she were a spy/traitor, the best thing she could do it join your party so she can see where you are all the time and exploit opportunities.
puzzled
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Tue May 11, 2010 8:56 pm

Indy said she'll join already, sorry Jya +::lol +::lol +::lol +::lol
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby puzzled » Tue May 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Hmm Yveen will probably count as one of the 36+ charas. And hopefully Indi will add another sword user or two, but probably one of them will be in xander's party already.
puzzled
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Tue May 11, 2010 11:15 pm

But Xander is a Archmage, not a SwordMaster,Paladin,Crusader.

The council of the gods won't let Yveen join.

So this take us to to the begining again.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby puzzled » Wed May 12, 2010 1:22 am

D-Squall wrote:But Xander is a Archmage, not a SwordMaster,Paladin,Crusader.

The council of the gods won't let Yveen join.

So this take us to to the begining again.

I don't understand. I didn't say xander is a swordmatser/paladin/crusader. I said his GROUP will probably contain at least one person who can use a sword. Remember talking to the guy in the fighter guild, he said xander is a powerful adventurer who has recruited the best warriors, and even some of the mage guild.

The council hasn't prevented Yveen from taking action so far. There's no reason she couldn't join the group long enough to win in the tournament.

So you called into question maybe one of my predictions, and say this takes us back to square one when there are 30+ other predictions I have made?
puzzled
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Wed May 12, 2010 2:52 am

puzzled wrote:The council hasn't prevented Yveen from taking action so far. There's no reason she couldn't join the group long enough to win in the tournament.

AhA +::biggrin Remember that the ''Yveen Oath'', she was acting without the council knowing, so when she used her powers to save Random,Sarah and Luci she said the council noticed her. So she had to leave her friends.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby puzzled » Wed May 12, 2010 3:40 pm

At this point I'm 100% certain GC is in outer space.

In the last scene Balt comments "it will take weeks to get enough energy FROM THE GUYS BELOW." Why would he use that term? They are in outer space.

And look at the window behind the GC, it's outer space.

A lot of other comments now make sense too, like even if Random knew where GC was he couldn't strike him. And that GC doesn't really need Hondler/Guidibba to guard him (because random can't strike him), but they're there to scare off GC's rivals.

I bet when we go to the science institute that they will track where the meteor came from. I bet some of them noticed that huge meteor and made scientific recording and track it to some space station. It makes perfect sense.

Kurbas comment almost makes sense now too. He says something like "GC is in his-". The last word could be spaceship.

I'm not positive that GC actually has a traitor in Balnuula. If you read the last scene, it says that the reason he attacked the Oracle is because he sensed the Oracle was about to reveal him. He doesn't talk about any spy revealing their position. He probably knew that random was there because he knows what the gods are doing, he could easily sense that it was talking to random.

So why do people say there's a traitor in balnuula?

Obviously there is a traitor somewhere according to the prophecy in LF1, but it doesn't have to be someone we met so far and it doesn't have to be in balnuula when the GC's altered brain already sensed the god there by himself.
puzzled
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Wed May 12, 2010 3:48 pm

puzzled wrote:At this point I'm 100% certain GC is in outer space.

In the last scene Balt comments "it will take weeks to get enough energy FROM THE GUYS BELOW." Why would he use that term? They are in outer space.

And look at the window behind the GC, it's outer space.

A lot of other comments now make sense too, like even if Random knew where GC was he couldn't strike him. And that GC doesn't really need Hondler/Guidibba to guard him (because random can't strike him), but they're there to scare off GC's rivals.

I bet when we go to the science institute that they will track where the meteor came from. I bet some of them noticed that huge meteor and made scientific recording and track it to some space station. It makes perfect sense.

This whole point is obvious to almost all players by now +::lol

And when he throwed the comet on Balnulla OF COURSE +::biggrin that it was because of the oracle. I meant that the COUNCIL noticed her, not GC. She was acting without the council know, as the Goddess of Life she do a lot of things to let the council angry but now she has gone too far that she can't help Laxius Force anymore.

puzzled wrote:The last word could be spaceship.

My toughts go to a spacestation, or maybe GC are in the Outer World, maybe he was a god before, but because of his actions he's stuck there.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions