Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Initial Impressions

Initial Impressions

Postby Winter » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:38 am

I love it so far. An hour is just enough to suck you in. Can't wait for payday!
Winter
Peasant

Re: Initial Impressions

Postby Saphira » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:46 am

I have played just over an hour and love it already. Typical Indie deviousness with the maps +::biggrin This is going to keep me happy for a loooong time +::Thumbup
Saphira
Explorer

Postby Nemirae » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:55 am

It's wonderful! Love the way it starts and the feeling of finally being able to move on with the story! +::YAY

One thing though
Spoiler: show
when exploring with Xander's team through the Shrine, I get Leanda talking in some areas even though I don't have her in my party - an example would be when I talked in the basement with the elemental and she said "Yuk!"; should she be in the party from the start? O_o
Nemirae
Peasant

Postby Terre » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:58 am

Love the game, was thrilled to see new faces and know that the battle was also being waged in other areas. Swamp and first temple is great!

Did get Leanda to join me. Went in w/out her and she spoke so re-did to see if I could get her.
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are.
Milton Berle
Terre
Wanderer

Postby bclouds » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:00 am

Playing it on normal difficulty without importing and have absolutely loved the first couple of hours.
So many secrets to discover and the temple is just so brilliantly created and huge.
This was so worth the wait! +::YAY
bclouds
Mercenary

Postby kkhohoho » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:05 pm

I'm having a problem; I'm stuck in the temple with Xander's team.I killed an old woman in the basement, and a man on the 'balcony' outside, and I got a key from the man. And I 'activated' a torch. But I've been just wandering around unable to progress for over an hour, and I didn't want to pay extra money for a guide, so I don't have that. Can someone please help?
kkhohoho
Mercenary

Postby Terre » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:48 pm

L O V E the new Leanda!!! Knowing me, I would have kept her the geomancer I chose in LP2... She makes a much better thaumaturgist and I like her kicking ----- rather than just healing -----. +::biggrin
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are.
Milton Berle
Terre
Wanderer

Postby SbN » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:25 pm

I discovered all equipment which was equipped on any hero except Broff and Cocka Cocka gets lost during the transition from LF 2 to LF 3. This way I lost two Gorgonium skins, Gaes Ancient Horn and more good pieces of equipment. So it's better to unequip everyone before finishing LF 2.
SbN
Bard

Postby Indinera » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:31 pm

It's not lost, they will have them on when they come back.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Did the Fifth temple and first Wendala's master. So far awesome! I guess I won't get much sleep in next few weeks. +::clap
Tomas
Ranger

Postby SbN » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Indinera wrote:It's not lost, they will have them on when they come back.

Strange. I had them all replaced by some new equipment (for Exapmple Herasia had Counter Claw - a brand new piece of equipment that wasn't in LF 2 - as a shield, when I encountered him for the first time in LF 3).
SbN
Bard

Postby AuntIggy » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:43 pm

The game is fantastic. I have started over approximately 5 times until I finally was satisfied with myself. We are now on our way to Wendala's second master
and have run into the vamps.
+::fear +::cry Ha ha. I went through there once and came out too soon without exploring everything so back again I go. I don't know for anyone else, but I have probably 300 hours of game play to look forward to. +::lol +::biggrin
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby kkhohoho » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:48 pm

AuntIggy wrote:The game is fantastic. I have started over approximately 5 times until I finally was satisfied with myself. We are now on our way to Wendala's second master
and have run into the vamps.
+::fear +::cry Ha ha. I went through there once and came out too soon without exploring everything so back again I go. I don't know for anyone else, but I have probably 300 hours of game play to look forward to. +::lol +::biggrin

300 hours would be quite a feat indeed, but for me, I think it'll probably just be 40-60 hours. Still a lot of time as far as the average RPG is concerned. (And I've played a lot of RPG's.)
kkhohoho
Mercenary

Postby AuntIggy » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Is anyone else getting as tickled as I am at the chickens? They crack me up. They're all over a room and as soon as you enter "WHOOSH", they've decended upon you so fast. I've been lmao every time I encounter them. +::biggrin I have never seen a chicken move that fast in my life. hehehe And when I first saw the baby chicks I'm like, what are those little yellow things and then they started moving around and I saw what they were. +::lol And Wendy is quite risque in that outfit of hers. Busting out is probably the correct terminology for that. +:oops: You've outdone yourself Indi! +::Thumbup

@kkhohoho - I've already been playing 10 hours and I'm just starting Wendy's second master. OFC i've been taking little breaks every so often.
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby bodeia » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:58 pm

+::cry I'm just seeing myself giving up on sleep, eating, and a few other things due to this one +::biggrin

Oh Indy think you've certainly out done yourself here and it was well worth the wait but don't be surprised at the +::sos many are sure to send out due to the lack of the afore mentioned sleep, starvation and other missing things..... +::lol

@AuntIggy - yep totally understand the re-starts...got to get it right +::lol and those chicken +::O_o +::biggrin
Be careful if you make a woman cry because God counts her tears
Woman came out of a man's rib
Not from his feet to be walked on
Not from his head to be superior but from the side to be equal
Under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be loved
bodeia
Ranger

Next

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions