Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby guppies143 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Hi,
I think I've been through most of the areas that allowed me to get the Island of Fiyara, however , I do not have the rope. I been all through Mt Gareth, but can't find the crack in the wall where it seems I can get the rope. I only have two Faries I went back to the city of Fiyara and did what you suggested, but I still can't do anything there. I seem to be missing something to let me move on. I went back to my roots, but nothing changed. I'll take any help I can get. Thank you. +::sos
Guppy
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby acashpat » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:48 pm

@Woofgang: You will need to have Maximus to cut down the tree. You should get Maximus when you try to exit the resort town in Cobo. However, if you want to get the tiny bikini and turn it in at Cobo, you have to do the underwater quest and its related island before getting Maximus. When you complete the quest (beating Kira), you will get the Mermaid Leotard item in which you can trade for the Tiny Bikini (see my previous post for more complete instructions). To get the boat, you need to cut down the tree and you get some wood. Go to Mesomia and the seaside cabin and speak to the carpenter there. You will get the boat/raft then. If you have any more questions, let me know.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby acashpat » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:54 pm

@Guppy: Here are some instructions to help you find the rope in Mt. Gareth:
When you reach the area where you find a teleport back to the entrance of Mt. Gareth, take the northeast path and you should find a cracked wall. Use dynamite to enter the secret area (you can buy dynamite at the mining town on the Arean continent). Make sure to save your game before entering this secret area. You will have to fight a very powerful enemy called Rockfeller. To make your life easier, make sure to have the weapons Guarda Talons (you will get this by defeating the golden statue enemy in the windy area that leads to Mt. Gareth and turning the statue back to the King in the Sewers). Here is my team to fight Rockfeller
Party Members: Leonardo, Leah, Pica, Boaz
Party Level: Leonardo(28), Leah (29), Pica (22), Boaz (24)
Strategy: Have Leah cast Earth Wall and Shielding Crystal. Pound the Rockfeller with physical attacks, renew Earth Wall and Shielding Crystal when needed, and heal often as this enemy hits very hard and loves to use Double Attack. Make sure to have plenty of healing items such as Power Drinks and Pepp Peps.
Once you beat the Rockfeller you will find a Power Up, Think Up, Hit Up, Speed Up, Life Booster, Mental Booster, and Rope.

In addition, make sure that you have the illuminated Light, Fire, and Air Runes in your inventory. If you don't you will not be able to start the Fiyara quest. Let me know if you need anymore help
Last edited by acashpat on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby Woofgang » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:51 am

Thanks, Acashpat, I do have Maximus, and I tried everyone but him! Anyway, all set now, except I can;t find the fairy in Hobo, and I have been through it too many times to count. I was hoping the boat would help, but so far I still can't find it! Thank you for all your help! I don't know how you remember everything! Donna
Woofgang
Bard

Postby acashpat » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:05 am

@Woofgang: The fairy in Hobo is very tricky to find as it took me two days to find the lake. When you exit the village to the northeast, the pixie bell should ring. Look closely at the ocean, and you should see a very hard to see path in the water to the upper right part of the screen. Hug that area and you should be walking on the path in the water. Follow the path till you reach the exit to the north. The spring will be here. Good luck!
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:19 am

@acashpat yet another Q! I'm in the palace in Fiyara and I rescued Luna and we've broken the barrier and I've fought the sharks in the arena but when I return to the throne? room there's no one there & if I sit on the throne I'm electrocuted so I'm not sure what I need to do next. Can you help me please +::sos
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Woofgang » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:32 am

I can't figure out where to use Vulcan in Cambria to reach Hazel Village! I have been swimming around calling for him, to no avail. It is probably simple, but not for me! Help! Thanks in advance.

Never mind, I finally figured it out. :(
Woofgang
Bard

Postby CINDY712 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:57 pm

FEYONE don't sit in the chair go behind the chair and hit enter there is a secret entrance..
Cindy :)
CINDY712
Bard

Postby nicholas » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:58 pm

Where is the wind rune? I don't know how I could have missed it. I have an air rune, is that the same thing. The last one I got was the "light rune" . I'm in Fiiyara now and can't go anywhere or get into any of the places. What do I do next. I know you told someone if they didn't have the wind and light rune they couldn't go any further. I guess I need to go back and get the wind rune where ever that is. thanks. +::grrr
nicholas
Bard

Postby acashpat » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:23 pm

@nicholas: When I said Wind rune I was referring to the Air rune. I am kinda confuse on why you cannot progress the story in Fiyara as now you should have the illuminated Fire, Light, and Air runes. Once you get the Air rune, your next stop is the story in Fiyara so I am not sure why you are unable to enter the library (which is where you need to go to continue the story). If it is okay with you, would you like to send me your save file so I can look at what is going on?
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby nicholas » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:34 pm

How do I send you a saved file?? +:oops:
nicholas
Bard

Postby acashpat » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:39 pm

Check the folder where you installed the game(should be C:/Program Files/Elements) and see if you can find your save files there. Otherwise look towards the beginning for my instructions on locating the save files for the game. After that you can e-mail me your save file. My e-mail is
Spoiler: show
acashpat@live.com
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby acashpat » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:45 pm

@nicholas: I figured out what you are doing wrong. Right now you have only the illuminated Fire and Air runes. To start the quest in Fiyara, you need to have the Light rune illuminated. To do so, go back to Arean and use the exit to the east. In the next area, take the southern most exit and you will get cut scene of Ezra using the Tome of Illusion which will open up the Light Rune dungeon. Once you complete the dungeon, you should be able to enter the library in Fiyara. Good luck and let me know if I can help you any further.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby nicholas » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Thank you so much. Got it and now get into the library. Now I know who the heck Troy is. Everyone kept talking about him and I thought I just didn't come across him yet. Was I supposed to meet him somewhere else before Fiyara after the light ruin was illuminated? Thanks again
nicholas
Bard

Postby acashpat » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:18 pm

@nicholas: The only other time you met Troy before the Light rune dungeon is when you saw him in the mining town on the Arean island. You will meet Troy again in Fiyara when you storm the fortress to rescue Ryota's sister Luna.
acashpat
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers