Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Twilight of the Gods

Re: New RPG: Twilight of the Gods

Postby feyone2 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Hi, I'm in Darnis but not sure how to find a) photo for girl; b) spoon for guy; c) make birth certificates or get a ticket for the show? I've been round & round the town & can't work it out atm. +::sos please! A clue or 2 would be wonderful.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Kirin » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:39 pm

Yeah, this game, while very good, can also be quite confusing. To answer your question, it goes like this:

1. Rita's Photo: When you get this quest, you won't actually be able to get the photo until after you joined the army. Its in one of the treasure chests when you go into the barracks, so keep looking and you'll find it.

2. The concert ticket to get past the bouncer requires a little bit of work. Speak to the bouncer a couple of times, maybe twice, to learn the last ticket was bought by a Renegade. Afterwards, go out of Darnis to the area between Darnis and the fishing village and cross the upper bridge to the south to access a mountain path. You'll see a lone Renegade in the next screen and he'll offer to sell you his ticket for $800. After you get the ticket, talk to the bouncer and he'll let you inside.

3. After you get inside, speak to the zombie man. He'll give you his spoon, but only if you beat his high score on the bunny arcade game next door. After you do so, talk to him again and he'll give you the spoon. Go to the apartments and give the spoon to the guy trying to eat his cereal. After he's done, talk to him again and he'll offer to make fake birth certificates for you to enlist in the army. Talk to the recruiting officer again afterwards and he'll enlist you in the army.
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Thank you so much for your help! +::Thumbup
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby sakura12 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:55 pm

Hi ! Please can someone help me ? :( i'm very sad because on my "quests" menu doesnt show anything,never did,im at the castle with the big computer and when i click,there is no text,only the windows...I dont know why this happens,i played till now without the quests reminder,because i REALLY LOVE the game,and i started to write down by hand my quests,but now,without text on the computer,it will be impossible to put the passwords and so. pls,if someone can help me,i would be very happy,or i will have to stop playing...and i really dont want that,want to finish the game,one of the best i ever played this year.Thx very much. Amazing game,love storyline and all.
sakura12
Peasant

Postby Monipsych » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:45 am

So many side quests and I can't find an answer to a bunch. Thoughts on compiling a list and solutions?
Monipsych
Wanderer

Postby sven » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:49 am

Yes - already working on a game guide/walkthrough, which should hopefully be finished tomorrow :)
http://defaultgames.de - home of Twilight of the Gods / Götterdämmerung RPG
http://www.youtube.com/user/defaultgamesdotde - video walkthroughs and trailers
sven
Bard

Postby passerine » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:29 am

Great news Sven.

I'm totally frustrated with fertilizer machine, really don't want to quit because of one item. I sure hope someone has a hint or can I someone bypass it. Probably my cooridination with the arrow keys, eek. +::grrr I'll try later.
passerine
Wanderer

Postby pafpearl » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:14 am

I was frustrated with the fertilizer machine as well but the trick seems to be to move the red and green arrows as fast as you can to prevent the machine from getting too low and then if it starts to get too high (overheat), move one arrow off the mark and let the gauge go down to the middle range then get the arrow back on the mark. I found that if I used one key for red and one for green (instead of using 2 for each) I was better able to control where it went, even though it might have meant taking a little longer to get to the mark. But my brain just wasn't making the connection to my fingers when i tried to use 2 keys for each colored arrow.
pafpearl
Bard

Postby pafpearl » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:18 am

sven, a couple of more questions-is there any way to open the large brown chests in the Marauders head quarters in Darnis and there is one in the apt bldg there too. Also there is a little chest outside the Darnis gate that I have never figured out how to access. Is it just a tease?

Now to my more important question! Can you put the passwords for the main computer in a spoiler or do I actually have to win that Der Pong game to trigger the event? Because I will *NEVER* be able to win that game on my own!
pafpearl
Bard

Postby dduck521 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Lila208p wrote:Where is the acess to the sewers in spain? to find the wrench?

in the priest castle on the left side....
dduck521
Peasant

Postby greentken » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Passerine,
I too was totally frustrated with the fertilizer machine, untill I cheated. I had my grand daughter use the 4and 6 key to move the red arrow. I could then concentrate on the green arrow using the up and down keys and control the high and low settings.

Now somebody give me a clue what to do after the guy is saved with the moshroom spore.
greentken
Bard

Re: Comic Book Descartes: New RPG: Twilight of the Gods

Postby JJW » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Any help? I'm now at a loss for what to do.
JJW
Peasant

Postby karenks » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Another silly question..

Spoiler: show
where am i supposed to find the balloon? >_<
karenks
Peasant

Postby passerine » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Thanks pafpearl & greentken I'm really glad it isn't just me. :) (not glad though you were also frustrated.) :( You got love the grand daughter might have to get my over here, lol.

Karen after Caliph is dead & the visors go to the right, past them, it takes you outside. Click on balloon.
passerine
Wanderer

Postby Monipsych » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:43 pm

How do I distract the guard in order to get the ink?
Monipsych
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers