Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby MissDree » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:54 pm

Thanks, Jeremy! Pica's mom said that I need to find
Vanessa on the shady islet. That's my last priestess.
I have not been able to find the islet. Can you help with
that too, please?
MissDree
Peasant

Postby guppies143 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Hi Jeremy,
I've turned to grey all ruins except for the, Earth, Ice, Body, and Spirit runes. I have know Idea where they are, or how to get to them. Please help me! Thanks,
Guppy +::surrender +::sos
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:35 pm

feyone2 wrote:Hi Jeremy, can you tell me where the different priestesses are please? I still have to find 4 and I'm a bit confused as to what I've missed. Also I have very few of Bigger Ben's statues, not sure how I missed them. All help appreciated.
Thanks feyone2

Priestesses:
Spoiler: show
First of all, you can buy dynamite in Neevah on Arean Island, and Rope in Hesterville, on Haine.

Pepp Valley: Secret passage to the right through the trees on lower path.

Alavon Forest: I believe I recently helped you with this one; secret passage through the trees to the lower-right of the central area with the four towers.

Winstar Forest: You have to get to this one from Mt. Gareth. From the entrance, enter the cave on the left, and in the next area, enter the left cave again. In this cave, take the left exit to find a golden post. Use rope to reach the path that leads to the spring back in the forest.

Fiyara Forest (the one with pink trees): In the area before the desert, there's a secret passage in the trees to the right.

Glymac Forest: Secret passage from mines (big switch track area); need dynamite.

Haine Wilds: In the area off the coast, you need rope to scale cliff, then you need Maximus to cut down the tree and make a log bridge.

Mesomia Forest: From the center island with the four bridges, take the lower-right bridge and use the raft; choose to go to the left.

Hobo Island: When you first enter the beach area to the east of the village, you should see a little bit of land out in the water. Just above the first large, flat rock you come to, there is a secret path you can follow in the water; follow it all the way to the right to reach the spring. Also, you can go down at the end and find some Spicy Herbs to take back to Pepp so the Goth Lord can make Neo Tonic; these herbs are hidden all over Hobo Island.

Cambria Island: After landing here with Vulcan, proceed west through the first area. You then come to a lake. Go north, and at the end of this area there's a cracked rock wall where you can use dynamite to uncover the spring.

Islan Island: When you cross the tundra and enter the frozen forest, keep going south and follow the path to a frozen lake. You'll have to melt a couple of ice towers (make sure Leonardo has full EF). The spring is on an island in the middle of the lake.

Behgar Island (South): Exit Fauston (the village of white-robed mystics) to the east, and go into the woods; there is a network of secret passages in the trees you'll have to navigate to reach this spring.

Shady Islet: Once you learn about the Shady Islet (near the end of your quest on Behgar Island), go there with Vulcan. There is a secret passage through the trees to the left of the landing area where you'll find the spring.

Statues:
Pepp Mausoleum: In a small room off the center area of the second floor (or basement, depending on whether you're going up or down).

Mt. Loki: Near the peak.

Drafty Rift: First, enter Winstar Forest from the city (southeast exit). Then take the northeast exit in the first area of the forest. In the second area, take the southeast exit, and you'll be in the Drafty Rift. Jump at the first sign, then jump at the lower sign, then the next sign you come to, then the one in the far right, then upper right, then the next one you come to (it will say you can't see the other side, but jump anyway). You'll then encounter the golden enemy that holds the statue.

Glymac Prison: One of the cells has bones/a skeleton in it. Enter this cell and pass through the upper-right wall.

Mesomia Forest: At the part where you can use the raft (noted in the Priestess description above), go right.

Lost Temple (Haine): From the entrance, proceed through until you reach an area that's like a maze. In the far upper-left, there's a secret passage in the wall that leads to stairs. Proceed down several sets of stairs and you'll descend into a cave where the golden enemy is.

Hobo Wilds: At the lake near the Valley of Sol (the volcano), use the raft to cross over to the other side, and you'll see the golden enemy swimming in the water.

Elysium Falls (Hobo): From the entrance (past the lagoon), pass through the first cave, then enter the upper-left cave in the next area. Take the upper-right exit out of this cave. In the next area, enter the cave to the far right, across the bridge. Past this cave is the golden enemy.

Cambria Island: At the lake, use the raft, and you'll be taken to a section in the middle of the lake where the golden enemy is.

Mirror Maze: In the main area with the six teleporters, take the one in the lower-right. The next area has four teleporters; take the one to the right. In the next room, take the bottom teleporter. This leads to the golden enemy.

Lake of Fire (Central Behgar): Start by heading north and crossing the bridge that you created by flipping the switch/lever. Head right all the way through the next area, then down through the following area. You'll come to another bridge. Enter the tower at the end of the bridge and descend to the first floor. On either side of the stairs on the first floor, you'll see torches. Walk into either of the walls beside the torches to enter the hidden area where the golden enemy is (watch out, this one's tough).

blootooth wrote:Hi Jeremy, please where can I find the Scales of Libra? After that who do I show the 3 relics to? Thank you in advance! +::Dunno

You find the Scales of Libra in Ikory Village (where you got Sybil). Stay at the Inn and choose to wake up at night. If you didn't catch the thief earlier in the game, you'll have to do so now (find and talk to him several times, then defeat him in battle). After you defeat the thief, go back to the inn and stay the night again (or skip that if you already defeated him). Wake up at night again and find the thief once again. Talk to him and he will sell you the Scales of Libra for 100,000 gold.

As for where to take the three relics...
Take them to the highest point of the Castle in the Sky (get there with Vulcan; it's the bright spot between Alavon, Winstar, Fiyara, and Glymac if you'd forgotten). Walk up to the edge, where the floor meets the sky, and press the action/confirmation button/key to set each of the relics in place, one by one.

MissDree wrote:Thanks, Jeremy! Pica's mom said that I need to find
Vanessa on the shady islet. That's my last priestess.
I have not been able to find the islet. Can you help with
that too, please?

Once you learn about the Shady Islet near the end of your quest on Behgar Island, go there with Vulcan. There is a secret passage through the trees to the left of the landing area where you'll find the spring.

Phew... did I get everybody!? :)
Last edited by soulcatapult on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby soulcatapult » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:41 pm

guppies143 wrote:Hi Jeremy,
I've turned to grey all ruins except for the, Earth, Ice, Body, and Spirit runes. I have know Idea where they are, or how to get to them. Please help me! Thanks,
Guppy +::surrender +::sos

Congratulations! Go to Yayrie Village in Mesomia and talk to one of the ladies walking around outside. She'll tell you about an "odd pair of fellows" drilling for power on a frozen islet far to the south. You can then go to the Southern Islet (halfway between Islan and Hobo). You'll be on your way to finding the rest of the Elements.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby MissDree » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:44 pm

Thanks so much, Jeremy! Really great game
by the way. Love it!!
MissDree
Peasant

Postby feyone2 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:00 am

Hi Jeremy, I'm at the ice maze in the little island right down south and my brain's not working, can you tell me how to get through please? +::sos
Thanks for all the other help too! Loving playing this game. +::kiss
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:29 am

Thank you all for your kind words. I'm so happy that you're enjoying the game I poured my heart and soul into. :)

Feyone2: The Southern Islet is by far the most complex dungeon in the game yet. If you want to get through quickly, follow these directions:
B1: Take the lower-right path.
B2: Proceed normally.
B3: The path splits here. Personally, I think the left path is easier to follow.
B4-L: Walk on the ice along the top edge of the room to reach the exit in the lower-right.
B5-L: Make your way around (either way) to the exit at the bottom.
B6-L: Follow the path up and around to the exit.
B7: Watch out for the strong enemies here. Hit the teleport so you can warp out/back in quickly if you need to restock. The path splits again here. Take the bottom-left exit this time.
B8-L: Watch out for the Machine-type enemies from here on out. Proceed right and duck into the nook that leads downward. Watch out for the crosshairs.
B9a: Again, you'll have to dance around the crosshairs to get through (or you can fight the resulting battles if you're strong enough).
B10: Head down, left, then turn up. You'll see a blocked stairway. To the right and left, there are switches on the floor (square white ones, they might be a little hard to see, so look closely). Walk on top of them and press the action/confirmation key/button. Once you press both, you can access the stairway.
B10-2: An ice-sliding puzzle. Solution: Up, Left, Up, Right, Down, Right, Up, Left, then up the stairs.
B9b: You'll see another teleporter. Walk on it to activate it for added convenience, then go back through it and proceed up the stairs. Save your game immediately and make sure you're well-prepared, because a boss battle is just ahead.

By the way, if nobody would mind indulging me, I'm curious how long everyone's been playing. So, what is your current play time? I gauged the average play time listed in the game's features (70+) based on my own experience, but I have no idea what it's like for others. My dad (who did most of the game's music) took over 130 hours to finish, if I remember correctly...
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:34 am

Hi Jeremy, I've been playing for 91Hrs but I like to build up my characters.
It's real fun otherwise I would have given up long ago! +::clap
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby gaby5516 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:47 am

feyone2: Here is where I found the PRIESTESSES.
West of Alavon, Badland of Alavon, Mt. Gareth, Fiyara, Forest south of Glymac, Islan, Haines, Hobo (in the water just east)
Yeya,Mesomina(River of Decissions) and Cambria( surface to the west).
Haven't found the 12th yet, but figure it must be in the last continent I haven't visited yet.

P.S. Please forgive me if I spelled some of the places wrong. Doing this from memory( which is not the best.) hehehe

Hope this helps
gaby5516
Bard

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:34 pm

feyone2 wrote:Hi Jeremy, I've been playing for 91Hrs but I like to build up my characters.
It's real fun otherwise I would have given up long ago! +::clap

Marvelous! I'm glad you've been enjoying the game for so long already! :)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby blootooth » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:02 pm

Thanks Jeremy. Done with the 3 relics. Onward to Eldoro Rock.
blootooth
Wanderer

Postby guppies143 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:55 pm

Hi Jeremy,
I followed the directions you gave Feyone2. On B10, when I went left, I ended up in a chamber that has seven sets of stairs and no blocked stairway. There are blocked stairs in all but two, however, there are no white squares (switches ) to open them. Am I in the right area., or did I make a wrong move somewhere? I really need help here, please. +:::| . Thank you,
Guppy

PS...I have 101 hours into the game. I hope that helps you.

Edit: Never mind. I went down to far . Found the switchs and bolcked stais +:oops:
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:31 pm

Blootooth: Awesome. Good luck! ;)

Guppy: Glad you were able to find your way. Seems I may have underestimated the amount of play time my game offers! +::O_o

If anyone's up for another inquiry, who are your favorite characters? Any single favorite? It can be because of their story, personality, design, usage in battle, or anything else. You can comment on any of those aspects of the character/s if you want, as well. I'd like to know what you think! :)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby blootooth » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:42 pm

Ah Jeremy, I almost forgot about this: where can I get 2 feathers of a very rare bird for the person in one of the houses in South Behgar? I think I already have the special headband (Halo?) and a small hi quality gold (golden stud?). Thanks in advance, again. :)
blootooth
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:10 pm

blootooth wrote:Ah Jeremy, I almost forgot about this: where can I get 2 feathers of a very rare bird for the person in one of the houses in South Behgar? I think I already have the special headband (Halo?) and a small hi quality gold (golden stud?). Thanks in advance, again. :)

The two feathers are Phoenix Feathers, found throughout the game (there's one in each dungeon where an Element is found, exception being Fiyara Fortress for Space; instead, there's one in Veya). Normally, they're used in battle to completely revive fallen allies. If you've already used them all up, the enemy Phoenix in the Lake of Fire has a 5% chance to drop them when defeated.

The special headband refers to the Master Headband, found in the Mirror Maze. You might already have it. In order to give it to Lydia in Fauston, it must be unequipped. It can't be sold, so don't worry about that.

Yes, the "small, high-quality piece of gold" is the Golden Stud.

Good luck once again. The reward for turning in these items, as well as the reward for the Relics of the Zodiac, should help you a great deal in the trials to come. :)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers