Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Love's Epitaph

Re: New RPG: Love's Epitaph

Postby liliford » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Thanks GFatigue do you happen to know the orbs colors order.i am stuck there now .
Awsome game so far ;)

Edit:
Got it finaly!!!!
Colors are green,purple,red,blue from left to right.
liliford
Wanderer

Postby Alikamou » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:04 am

@liliford - you are a life saver +::biggrin Got the colors but not the *positions* +:oops:

@GFatigue - When fighting the flames...if we leave, is it reset and we have to do over, or can we just continue with the order of the fight?
Edit: It let me continue +::YAY

Now I can't wait for the *conclusion*!!!!!! +::whistle
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby mamachi » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:44 am

Alikamou: Yes I have been to the the thiefs and the north Island. I am in the swamp at level 20 now. I think I will try the Lamia.

I notice a strange thing. When I got to level 20 ot says Lysa have learned Spell resistance. It is not showing up in the skill menu? +::sos
mamachi
Bard

Postby feyone2 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:32 pm

I tried your advice about the twin eyes in the island to the north Alikamou but I still can't seem to beat them. Any other tips on how to out do them? Or do I have to level up with several rounds on the floors below? +::fear :( +::Annoyed
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby mamachi » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:41 pm

I beat them at level 17 but it was a long fight. Good luck
mamachi
Bard

Postby mipanda » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Wow didn't expect that ending xD i assume there will be a sequel? :P
great game! :)
♥Lucky is the Boy who is his Girl's First Love, and Lucky is a Girl who is her Boy's Last One ... do you agree? ♥
mipanda
Mercenary

Postby GFatigue » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:08 pm

mamachi wrote:Alikamou: Yes I have been to the the thiefs and the north Island. I am in the swamp at level 20 now. I think I will try the Lamia.

I notice a strange thing. When I got to level 20 ot says Lysa have learned Spell resistance. It is not showing up in the skill menu? +::sos

I apologize for that Mamachi. That was a skill that I meant to remove from the game entirely, as it was too powerful. I just forgot to remove it saying that she learned it at level 20. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
GFatigue
Peasant

Postby GrannyC » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:09 pm

feyone2 wrote:I tried your advice about the twin eyes in the island to the north Alikamou but I still can't seem to beat them. Any other tips on how to out do them? Or do I have to level up with several rounds on the floors below? +::fear :( +::Annoyed

I beat them by killing the red one first as he was the one doing the most damage. I used my strongest ones to fight and the weakest ones to heal when they threw spells that hit every one. It was a long fight.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby GrannyC » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:10 pm

feyone2 wrote:I tried your advice about the twin eyes in the island to the north Alikamou but I still can't seem to beat them. Any other tips on how to out do them? Or do I have to level up with several rounds on the floors below? +::fear :( +::Annoyed

I beat them by killing the red one first as he was the one doing the most damage. I used my strongest ones to fight and the weakest ones to heal when they threw spells that hit every one. It was a long fight.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby lindy lou » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:53 pm

can anyone help me please? i,m completely stuck in the village where we need the boat. wallet has been stolen and i,ve spoken to the captain, i need to go back to him when i have the funds. i,m trying to find the person who stole the wallet but i,m getting nowhere. i,ve been back to the pevious village to look, nothing. what do i need to do to continue the game? :(
lindy lou
Wanderer

Postby Monipsych » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:58 pm

You have to get your wallet back from the area on the right where the thief went. You have to do a task for the man standing guard before he lets you in. Not sure if that helps.
Monipsych
Wanderer

Postby Monipsych » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Also thrown by the ending and boy am I bummed what happens next? Will a sequel be to long in the works? I enjoyed both of your games! Hope it's not too long between games....
Monipsych
Wanderer

Postby Alikamou » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:26 pm

@feyone & grannyC - I hit the blue one cause he kept on healing the red one after I did decent amount of damage, so I targeted the healer first. As for how high? I started out there around 17 and I dodged until I got to the floor with the orb, then I went a-fightin' +::biggrin I kept sneaking around to make sure I got to all the chests. Pleasantly surprised and pleased with the supplies & gears and....the TABS!!! +::biggrin By the time I got to those flames...had leveled out near 20, but the battle still took a while. +::biggrin
Spoiler: show
Made Lysa MDF boost Jack and heal, heal, heal +::biggrin Got Alina do her TP thing for the group then whammy with her double thingy +::grrr Creighton did his focus & Inner calm so I could uppercut those monsters +::biggrin Seemed to help just a weeeeee bit, but better than nothing +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Nyx » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:29 pm

What is going on with Plimus................I purchased this game 30 min ago and still donot have the purchase verification OR the activation numbers.............. +::grrr
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Indinera » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:38 pm

how long does it take usually?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext