Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Barry of Wrath

Re: New RPG: Barry of Wrath

Postby MONCHA5 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:33 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
crawfors wrote:just for my own curiosity sake.. did anyone find the genji gloves yet?

You can find them shortly after you get Melody...

they're in the cave zone right before you fight Terri & Jerri... in a small hidden spot off to the east side of the screen...

they are worth going back for :) if you missed them, certainly go back when you get the chance

Got them! That path was a subtle yet clever hint. :)

I am at citadel tower,before jerri &terri but I cant find the genji gloves +::tired +::sos
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:42 pm

(you fight Jerry & terri a few times)

if you don't have Melody in your team yet, you won't be finding the Genji Gloves.
crawfors
Explorer

Postby Poutlaw » Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:53 pm

crawfors wrote:Players who are familiar with my games know I also underestimate the playtimes a bit ... my description says 20 but I expect you to be closer to 30+

it's a good problem to have I've learned :) lol

Thank you thank you thank you !!!!! Finally a game that lasts longer than 5 hours!!! I dont mind the price if it is as good as this one !!!! I am loving it !!!! I do wish there was secret rooms but great job !!
Poutlaw
Peasant

Postby crawfors » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:06 pm

thank you so much!! it warms my heart to hear you say that!

so much effort and work gets put into these games so it's great to see them get played & appreciated !!!
<3
crawfors
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:11 pm

FYI Crawfors, - I am currently up to 36:34 hours because I stubbornly refuse to move on from the Great White until I have all characters up to level 30 +::biggrin It's been a grind (pun intended) but I'm getting a much better idea of the different capabilities.
Obviously, Barry is great but Ailey, Ivanka and Melody are no slouches either. Still have Ivanka (29) and Traz (28) to get to 30 - and then "Forward Ho".
I hope I'll get the chance to go back and get the Genji Gloves - missed those +:oops:

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:20 pm

that is some serious commitment ! I like it :)

Yanna can be quite lethal as well!! but hard for anyone to compete with Ailey.

Yes you can go back later in the game to get the genjis! (once you get your boat back)

( are you wearing "rings of learning* on those characters to make it go faster? )
crawfors
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:00 pm

crawfors wrote:that is some serious commitment ! I like it :)

Yanna can be quite lethal as well!! but hard for anyone to compete with Ailey.

Yes you can go back later in the game to get the genjis! (once you get your boat back)

( are you wearing "rings of learning* on those characters to make it go faster? )

Yes, I am. I now have only Traz left and he is loaded down with every Learning kit I have +::Thumbup
Yanna is excellent with the sneaky poison/venom debuff - a gift that keeps on giving ;)
They really start to get some powerful skills later on, don't they +::YAY

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:16 pm

I'm only 13 hours in, and greatly enjoying the game. I'm on my way to see a vampire. I haven't encountered any glitches.

@crawfors-I would like to give you so much credit for making a game that plays so smoothly. 5 pages of comments thus far and not one game breaking bug. I don't want to jinx anything, but it's so refreshing not to see the first 2 pages of replies alternating "can't continue game, stuck here" with "new build has been uploaded, please download and proceed."

I'm definitely recommending this game. :)
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby crawfors » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:17 pm

Traz is a personal favorite of mine.. at higher levels he gets a Veteran SKill called the undying lizard kings...

boosts his life regeneration % even higher.
he literally becomes unkillable lol. like 15% regen per turn or something crazy

lady* thank you for that compliment.

glad to hear you say it <3
crawfors
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:50 am

Hello?????? Oh well I guess I dont exist!
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby crawfors » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:56 am

blumyst wrote:Hi can someone please tell me how to make it full window. I try f3 but that doesnt do it and am not sure how to make it so it comes up full screen?

holy cow BLum i didn't even see this message.
sorry about that!

you tried f3,

give f4 a shot! that should be what you need
crawfors
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:00 am

The wyrmhide helm is classified as a body armor rather than a head armor. If you do fix it, you might also want to change the name from Wyrmhide helm to Wyrmhide Helm as both words capitalized is what the practice is for the others.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby MerryX » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:01 am

crawfors wrote:
blumyst wrote:Hi can someone please tell me how to make it full window. I try f3 but that doesnt do it and am not sure how to make it so it comes up full screen?

holy cow BLum i didn't even see this message.
sorry about that!

you tried f3,

give f4 a shot! that should be what you need

I was just about to reply too as I saw Blumyst's post but you got in before me with much more useful information. I've just been playing it in a large window and trying not to hit the edges too often +::biggrin

BTW, now up to the King's team and still having fun +::Dance New people and battle strategies to figure out ;) This is a great game, Crawfors +::Thumbup

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby MONCHA5 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:12 pm

ERROR:Falled to excute "start" on "audioBufferSourceNode": The offset provided (-88.600.3) is less than the minimum bound (0).

What means? +::sos
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:59 pm

Hi Crawfors,
Another call for help +::sos I am up to the Stag Forest and Amarath with Eber and trying to read the inscriptions on the demon statues. I found the first one okay in the crypt and I know where the others are -
Spoiler: show
cemetery, forest and village

but I can't trigger the other three.
Is there something else I need to do? +::Dunno

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers