Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Seventh Star

Re: New RPG: Seventh Star

Postby crawfors » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:27 pm

:) it happens!

hahaaha

as long as you're still having a good time!
crawfors
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:19 pm

Still trying to tie up some loose ends...
Excalibur-Rinehart historian just tells me the Dark Elves are a noble people whose leader once served the forces of the light. I delivered the precious ice. Maybe he won't tell me until I have delivered the precious fire?
Where do I find hellstone? I had some but used them all. I thought I'd be able to find more in Skullder's Mountain but either that's not where the hellstone dropped or I've just been incredibly unlucky with my encounters.
Should I be able to find Bork, Malah, and/or Vex once I have control of the ship? I did find Raja and Mar Gruk.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby kimo » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:33 pm

MerryX wrote:
Lady JJ wrote:...In the Golem Caves, on the way to Roden (?sic) where you find Sevyn, there is a secret path through the black to a chest. I remember it was a really good find, but I've forgotten what exactly it was. Maybe the Genji gloves? Can anybody confirm this?

No, I don't think it was the Genji Gloves this time as that was in Barry of Wrath. It was something else but I can't remember either and didn't make a note. If Kimo is going through after us, perhaps he can let us know?
MerryX

I just found the Genji Gloves. They are located in Southport.
Spoiler: show
They are a sparkle point at the burial cross on the East side of Southport Town. You need to take a short passage from the West side of town by entering a cave.

Just an FYI for anyone who really enjoys equipping 2 weapons and giving up their shield.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby kimo » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:09 pm

I just talked with the King and am in Reinhold [sic?] town after returning from Southport. I found Vex in his home and paid him 1000 gold for him to join the party. I have found if something is possible, it is usually a good idea to do it even if it isn't yet understood why. Any comments? +:::|
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:56 pm

kimo wrote:I just talked with the King and am in Reinhold [sic?] town after returning from Southport. I found Vex in his home and paid him 1000 gold for him to join the party. I have found if something is possible, it is usually a good idea to do it even if it isn't yet understood why. Any comments? +:::|

Vex is a decent fighter and you'll be glad to him him when the party splits up. Well worth the 1000 gold. :)
I'll return to Rinehart and check the homes to see if I can entice him to join my party again. Thanks for posting where you found him.

Aaah, yes, Vex was indeed in his home and has now happily returned to my party. Thanks @kimo +::YAY

Now, still trying to find Bork the robot and Malah the alchemist.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby crawfors » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:39 pm

ladyj!! you can't find Excalibur yet for the same reason you haven't found hellstone

not far enough in the game

gotta go to hell (or the core of the earth lol) before you can find all that- then once you turn in your perfect fire- the historians dialogue should change :)

Shane
crawfors
Explorer

Seriously

Postby jincyk » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:48 pm

Fine game, but where are Malah and Bork? I've got everybody else
jincyk
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:58 pm

they are not permanent characters, you only got to have them for a bit

If you have Duncan,
have you talked with Warwick and received THE REMBRANDT?
crawfors
Explorer

Postby jincyk » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:53 pm

Yes, I've got the Rembrandt.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:02 pm

crawfors wrote::) it happens!
hahaaha
as long as you're still having a good time!

Bound to with all of us bobbing around discovering stuff +::biggrin
Yes, I am having a good time but I must admit I'm getting a bit tired...I'm now just about to face off with Methuselah for the second time (having back tracked to do the Mines I missed). I'll share when I've finished...

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:08 pm

Side note - did anyone find a certain character from Barry after you pick up Sevyn?
Traz

Difficult to spot as blended with the green again +::biggrin

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:14 pm

Hi Crawfors,
I have finished the game and it's quite a ride +::YAY

It took me 49:42 hours and final team and gear -
    Quarry (97) - Excalibur and Cosmic Blade, Crown of Jewels, Fortitude, Genji Gloves, Ring of the Cosmos, Necklace of the Cosmos
    Asyre (92) - Cosmic Blade x 2, Demon Crest, Balrog Skins, Master Belt, Ring of the Cosmos, Necklace of the Cosmos
    Sevyn (87) - Anubis Staff, Shield of Flowers, Crown of Jewels, Gladiator's Raiment, Boots of Blinking (very good find), Ring of the Cosmos, Necklace of the Cosmos
    Duncan (98) - Cosmic Blade, Shield of Illusions, Crown of Jewels, Fortitude, Ring of the Cosmos, Ring of the Cosmos, Necklace of the Cosmos
Everyone will choose some different variations - I always seem to like my team to be fast and hit hard either physically or magically!!

I think I found everyone - Mar Gruk, Sapphire, Raja, Vex, Trine, Alden, Skye and Alessia. I did forget to hunt up Vex until later in the game and he joined then without me needing to pay. The story was complex and rich as I noted earlier and really pulled you in.

The game played really well with no issues. Music was good and graphics excellent. Wide range of enemies including some very difficult ones and tough bosses. The flying dragon is a stand out +::fear - even more so than Methuselah in the end because I got my team up so ridiculously high levels with super strong skills. What can I say...it sort of just happened that way as I tried to get my fishing up in the middle of the prehistoric animals and kept getting attacked +::grrr

Crafting 10
Alchemy 10
Fishing 9 - what can I say - I ran out of puff +::surrender

I have to say the game was HUGE - I'm sure I missed stuff but for me while I try to persist, I need to keep moving forward with the story. Some areas were so big I'm sure there are chests etc still undiscovered!!
The ending was satisfying and good - as someone said we don't get enough of them - with some surprises +::clap I think sometimes I get to the end of a game and am left feeling a bit flat but not in this one.

Really well done, Crawfors +::clap +::YAY +::Dance I will be looking forward to our next journey together. I wonder what you'll come up with... +::biggrin

Thank you,

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Shotz! » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:53 am

Hello Everyone!

I don't post very often and usually it's to get help. LoL And here we are again.

I am loving the game!! Spending some time leveling up right now and was wondering where the best place to get water as a drop as I'm killing monsters. I only ever seem to get 1 water dropped at a time, even when I am fighting groups of creatures. Is there somewhere that has greater water drops, or maybe somewhere to buy it? Any advice greatly appreciated. :)

Just want to say again how I'm enjoying the game. As someone said above, it's very much like the older RPGs I played in my younger days. Love it!
Shotz!
Wanderer

Postby MerryX » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:51 am

Shotz! wrote:... Is there somewhere that has greater water drops, or maybe somewhere to buy it? Any advice greatly appreciated. :)

@Shotz!
Yes, this game definitely pulls you in to join in the fun, doesn't it? Crawfors has done a great job.
For water, I think I remember you can buy it in bulk in Rinehart City in the shop with the clown - last shop in first row on the right. I'm sure there are other shops that sell it too.
That seems to be one of the things with this game - try to make a note of who drops what where if you can.

MerryX :)
MerryX
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:40 am

well it looks like you all played more than 20 hours :)

Merry! love the builds! that's very solid gear that you were using!
I'm also really happy you enjoyed so many aspects of the game

Glad you gave my girl Quarry a chance <3 LOL!

i really appreciate the kind words as well! Thank you again for that

and TY for helping Shotz find water
crawfors
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers