Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Love's Epitaph

Re: New RPG: Love's Epitaph

Postby mamabear » Tue May 01, 2012 11:40 pm

GFatigue wrote:
Monipsych wrote:I am at the tower with the blue and red flame on 1 side and the 4 colored orbs are on the other. I'm stumped. I beat the flames and they said reset, and I think I have the 4 orbs right but can't get the door to open. Can I get a little help please?

Hey there. This puzzle requires you to fight the flames in a certain order. The order is represented by the torches on the wall. If you follow that order, you'll unlock the center door. I believe its red, blue,red,blue,red.
So fight them in that order.

you need to follow the flame color between the red curtain only which is blue, red, blue
mamabear
Bard

Re: Love's Epitaph

Postby jufer » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:33 pm

I can't freaking beat Jory! What should I do? Where can I buy weapons and armors to beat him?
jufer
Peasant

Postby nguyen » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:33 am

i stuck in forest in beginning the game, when Creighton say: "we need to try and find the way to cross". can u give me a hint?
nguyen
Peasant

Postby Yue » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:55 pm

im so frustrated right now. +::cry when is the sequel? +::cry just finished playing it and the game was just so good! its so satisfying except for the ending!!! what a cliffhanger... +::cry
Yue
Peasant

Postby johnboy412000 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:03 pm

Great game.Loved the graphics too and all the characters were awesome.Some of the fights were really testing especially the Boss fights.The walkthrough helped me from time to time.Im guessing that Loves Triumph is the follow up game ? Looking forward to trying it out and ive also downloaded the demo of Prodigy of the north which i believe to be another game by this developer.Keep up the good work +::clap +::clap +::clap +::Thumbup +::Thumbup
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers