Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby acashpat » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:42 pm

@feyone2: You should go and finish the Light Rune dungeon in Arean before tackling the Winset island quest (Wind rune illumination). You should gain enough levels to be able to beat Abigail's pet. Just make sure Boaz is appropriately level (22-25) before you head back to Winstar. If you need anymore help let me know.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby acashpat » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:45 pm

Question to anyone who has gotten this far in the game: I just finished the Carlo island quest but want to know if I missed anything related to Jessica's backstory. The reason why is that once I leave the island she said that she will never know something. Can someone clear this up for me (I know I missed doing some sidequests). Thanks!
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby nanaj » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

I am stuck in HoBO I have been to volcano south of hobo didn't find anything . I went north to where the gold rune is needed but the rune is still dark so it doesn't work. I can't leave the people unprotected . Sorry haven't been to Carlo yet. I know I am missing something but I don't know what. Anyone done this part yet ?
nanaj
Peasant

Postby acashpat » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:37 pm

@nanaj: When you go to the volcano, check the rocks towards the northwestern part of the area. One of the rocks, if I am not mistaken, should be blue. When you examine this rock, you will open a passage to continue in the volcano. There is another area in the volcano where you will have to examine the rocks and find the one that will open another passage for you to continue. If you need any other help, let me know through the forum or PM.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby jraed » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:04 pm

Anyone got through Islan & the ice tower - I'm REALLY struggling!! Any helpful suggestions much appreciated
jraed
Peasant

Postby acashpat » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:30 pm

@jraed: I just started the Islan island quest. I will post some tips for you once I get to the Ice tower.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby acashpat » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:59 am

Has anyone figured out how to remove the ice tower in Islan? I have searched everywhere and can't figure out want Elemental Power Leonardo is talking about. Thanks!
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby jraed » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:31 am

@acashpat I'm at exactly that point too! I figured it had something to do with the "blessing" the frozen villager gave - but I can't seem to get back to the Ice Tower before it runs out/get swarmed by enemies...
jraed
Peasant

Postby acashpat » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:58 pm

@jraed: To melt the ice tower in Islan, Leonardo's EF gauge has to be completely full to melt the ice tower. Once you get to the ice tower with a full EF gauge, Leonardo will state he will be able to melt the ice tower. Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:30 am

HI @acashpat I'm beaten Queen Abigail' s pet where do I go from there? +::Dunno
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby acashpat » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:13 pm

@feyone2: Once you have beaten the pet, head back into town and take the southeastern exit. In the next area, take the southern most exit. In the next area, you will have to use the strong winds to get over the gaps. Make sure to read the signs carefully or you might up getting a game over (i.e. if the sign says strong winds but cannot see the other side do not jump across the gap). Navigate through the area until you get to the top exit. Here you will get to the Wind Rune dungeon. If you need any other help, let me know.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby Monipsych » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Where do I get the tiny/teeny bikini?
Monipsych
Wanderer

Postby acashpat » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:37 pm

@Monipsych: To get the teeny bikini, you will have to complete the Cambria quest (beat Kira). Once you complete the quest, you will have an item called Mermaid Leotard in your inventory (from Ondine) . Trade this item with the person in Hazel Village who wants the Leotard. She will give you the teeny bikini.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby acashpat » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:11 am

Does anyone knows what the Fairy Queen is talking about when she says "a shady little islet"? I'm looking for my final priestess lake and can't find it. Any help is appreciated.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby richmond » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:36 am

The mine cart area. I surrender! +::surrender
I simply cannot jump in time to complete this puzzle. So frustrating.

Has anyone got a saved game for this so I can continue with the game please.
richmond
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers