Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Seventh Star

Re: New RPG: Seventh Star

Postby kimo » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:36 pm

On the way to Alberta there was an obelisk the party stopped to read and stepped into a "hex" circle. There was a comment about "he does exist" or something like that. I assume that was refering to a "horse" man riding some weird beast nearby.

But I cannot interact with the NPC even when stepping in front and hitting an action key. What's up with this encounter? Is this a later game issue that will resolve itself? No one has mentioned this yet so it makes me wonder what's up.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby crawfors » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:06 pm

kimo it's not a bug and it's working exactly as intended

the man on the horse is a boss

you have to run him down if you want to try and fight him.

Good luck
crawfors
Explorer

Postby MONCHA5 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:48 pm

Can anybody tell me where can I buy scroll of ancient wisdom?
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:12 pm

you can't. that one is TOO good. has to be found.

however there is a book shop in White Bridge (if i remember correctly)
where you can buy the basic version of it
crawfors
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:03 pm

kimo wrote:On the way to Alberta there was an obelisk the party stopped to read and stepped into a "hex" circle. There was a comment about "he does exist" or something like that. I assume that was refering to a "horse" man riding some weird beast nearby.

But I cannot interact with the NPC even when stepping in front and hitting an action key. What's up with this encounter? Is this a later game issue that will resolve itself? No one has mentioned this yet so it makes me wonder what's up.

I had to attack him from the rear. I was using the keyboard. Attacking from front or side didn't trigger the battle.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby kimo » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:58 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
kimo wrote:On the way to Alberta there was an obelisk the party stopped to read and stepped into a "hex" circle. There was a comment about "he does exist" or something like that. I assume that was refering to a "horse" man riding some weird beast nearby.

I had to attack him from the rear. I was using the keyboard. Attacking from front or side didn't trigger the battle.

Thanks @LadyJJ. But it looks like I'll have to try later in the game. I was "teleported" back after meeting with the elves and am now playing an entirely different party and apparently revisiting story line history, too. And luckily I save before changing map areas or I wouldn't have been able to clear out all the treasure chests before that "teleportation" event. I have a tendency to go down 1 side of an area and then up the opposite side when returning to minimize encounters by zigzagging in an area.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Quimby » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:41 pm

I met the with the King who sent me to the basement to get something in a chest and was greeted with a water monster, this is when the loading of the game took a bad turn. Had to keep hitting the enter button to get the screen to work. Took a long time to kill monster and when I finally did the game says it loading and an error message keeps coming up. What do I do?
Quimby
Wanderer

Postby crawfors » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:01 pm

i'm going to guess you're using Raja and the Dragon claw

unequip it

we've said this a few times now but you may have missed it! lol
crawfors
Explorer

Postby kimo » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:02 pm

GRRRRRRR! +::grrr

No one else has asked about this, so I'm feeling a bit stooopid. +:::|

I have a party of Trine, Skye, and Alden. I am supposed to now go West past Jordan through the dead woods. I'm on a friggin island without a boat, so my choices seem limited. I've been back through the palace to see if there was someone to find and trigger the story line change.

Do I have to go back through Deglaws Pass? I really wish there was a "fast travel" function for areas in this game.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby kimo » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:47 pm

Nevermind. I figured it out. I thought this was a smaller island. I found Jordan (and the Stone), so I hope I'm on the right path now. But I do wish this game had "Fast Travel" available for some areas. +::Thumbup
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:32 am

I finished the game last night but went back to a previous save because I hadn't completed everything yet. I did love the ending. So glad I played this game. Tons of fun. Thanks crawfors!

Now for those final loose ends-
@MerryX-where exactly did you find Traz? I've gotten my party up to ridiculous levels and haven't seen hide nor hair of him.

Anybody know where I can find the monsters that drop the Aluzhan Plants and Magical Essence?

Off to kill the Dragon of Perdition now.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby Shotz! » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:02 am

Thanks Everyone for the help so far!

I too like to take my time, try to find everything and everyone. I see a lot of people talking about a character, Sevyn. I have Duncan and know I have to head south (I'm leveling up some others while I have him). Did I miss Sevyn, or have I not made it far enough yet?

Also, someone also posted about a weapon, Rembrandt. I'm supposed to have Duncan, but Warwick doesn't give it to me. Is there a trick, or do I have to do something else beforehand?

Thanks in advance for the advice. Really enjoying a game I can take my time and fulfill the completionist gene in me. :)
Shotz!
Wanderer

Postby Shotz! » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:22 am

@ Lady JJ

Draco warriors drop the Aluzahn Plant. Hope that helps. Don't remember seeing any others, but doesn't mean that they're not there.
Shotz!
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:59 am

Shotz! wrote:Thanks Everyone for the help so far!

I too like to take my time, try to find everything and everyone. I see a lot of people talking about a character, Sevyn. I have Duncan and know I have to head south (I'm leveling up some others while I have him). Did I miss Sevyn, or have I not made it far enough yet?

Also, someone also posted about a weapon, Rembrandt. I'm supposed to have Duncan, but Warwick doesn't give it to me. Is there a trick, or do I have to do something else beforehand?

Thanks in advance for the advice. Really enjoying a game I can take my time and fulfill the completionist gene in me. :)

While you can re-explore places at will, the storyline is pretty linear. You'll know when it's time to find Sevyn and, also, exactly where to find her. You'll meet up with a few more characters before that does happen.

Shotz! wrote:@ Lady JJ

Draco warriors drop the Aluzahn Plant. Hope that helps. Don't remember seeing any others, but doesn't mean that they're not there.

Thanks for that info. Do you happen to know a location? I'm in the icy lands and my inventory now shows 1. I'm going to persevere here for a bit longer hoping to find a second.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby Shotz! » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:08 am

@ Lady JJ

The ones I was getting were on the road to Alberta. Lotsa dragons there.

Thanks for the advice, btw. +::Thumbup
Shotz!
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers