Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

SPOILER Indy you keeping a secret with Luci and Random?

Re: SPOILER Indy you keeping a secret with Luci and Random?

Postby Indinera » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:43 pm

kkhohoho wrote:Perhaps Mr.Random could start himself a harem...

+::O_o
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Katie » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:45 pm

No I want to see him and Sarah get married!
Katie
Bard

Postby Indinera » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:47 pm

Katie wrote:
EmeraldEyez wrote:I wasn't surprised.....Luci is up to no good in this game! I don't know what she's going to do, but it's going to be something not good, and I don't like it! +::grrr +::biggrin

Emerald I had that feeling strongly from LFII. Like she was always trying to take Sarah's place and be nicey nice to Sarah while doing it. And to me it seems that Sarah thinks Wendie has a thing for Random. But I never felt Wendie did but always strongly felt Luci did. Yes, Wendie and Sarah was real close to having cat fights, but I wonder if there is going to be a turn of events and it will be Wendie and Sarah that will be buddies and Miss Luci as an outcast. And Luci is a queen? Something tells me corrupt government is about to unfold. Gosh I would love to know how Indy is going to write it out. Please Indy don't end this now. Boy you got a good thing going here. +::lol

3 more games to go ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Katie » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:12 pm

That made my day! Three more to go. I am definitely in. +::YAY +::Dance Indy you could make it 6 more and I would still be buying! Thank you!
Katie
Bard

Postby rifle100 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Indinera wrote:Good luck then!
Maybe all the girls are secretly in love with Random?? +::music

+::O_o +::O_o OMG! i am sooo eager to see the ending.. +::O_o to see.. poor luci... being murdered by Sarah for sayng such things! +::surrender +::lol i pity her..

INDY!!! PLZ SAY!! do Random even loves luci??????????????? +::O_o +::O_o +::O_o poor Sarah.. +::surrender i pity her too..

ok, now i am confused that for whom exactly i should be pity... luci or Sarah? +::surrender
Live Life King Size...!!!

Check it out here:
A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.
rifle100
Aldorlian Legend

Postby kkhohoho » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Indinera wrote:
Katie wrote:
EmeraldEyez wrote:I wasn't surprised.....Luci is up to no good in this game! I don't know what she's going to do, but it's going to be something not good, and I don't like it! +::grrr +::biggrin

Emerald I had that feeling strongly from LFII. Like she was always trying to take Sarah's place and be nicey nice to Sarah while doing it. And to me it seems that Sarah thinks Wendie has a thing for Random. But I never felt Wendie did but always strongly felt Luci did. Yes, Wendie and Sarah was real close to having cat fights, but I wonder if there is going to be a turn of events and it will be Wendie and Sarah that will be buddies and Miss Luci as an outcast. And Luci is a queen? Something tells me corrupt government is about to unfold. Gosh I would love to know how Indy is going to write it out. Please Indy don't end this now. Boy you got a good thing going here. +::lol

3 more games to go ^^

Really? I always thought those 3 games were just 'possibilities', not actual games that would be made one day...
kkhohoho
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:24 am

Katie wrote:That made my day! Three more to go. I am definitely in. +::YAY +::Dance Indy you could make it 6 more and I would still be buying! Thank you!

thank you +:oops:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:25 am

rifle100 wrote:

+::O_o +::O_o OMG! i am sooo eager to see the ending.. +::O_o to see.. poor luci... being murdered by Sarah for sayng such things! +::surrender +::lol i pity her..

INDY!!! PLZ SAY!! do Random even loves luci??????????????? +::O_o +::O_o +::O_o poor Sarah.. +::surrender i pity her too..

ok, now i am confused that for whom exactly i should be pity... luci or Sarah? +::surrender

hmmm maybe in fact random loves sandy.....
Spoiler: show
or yveen
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kkhohoho » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:46 am

*In response to the 'spoilers' from the last post,*

Oi, Yaveen. Did anyone else think her scene with Wendala was creepy? Random fetish anyone? +::O_o
kkhohoho
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:50 am

kkhohoho wrote:*In response to the 'spoilers' from the last post,*

Oi, Yaveen. Did anyone else think her scene with Wendala was creepy? Random fetish anyone? +::O_o

+::O_o +::music
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby AuntIggy » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:19 am

I think Luci is bad, but not trying to steal Random bad. Something else is going on with that woman. I don't care if Random and Sarah get married. I'm over their mushy mush already. To sweet and sugary and icky. I would like to see Wendi and Random. I think she is a match for him, if she'd just get over being a doormat and quit being everyone's slave. They are more equals, but then again, Wendi has been a slave for so long to so many masters she has got to be many years older than Random. I guess I'll just have to wait til the ending. +::biggrin
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:14 am

AuntIggy wrote:I think Luci is bad, but not trying to steal Random bad. Something else is going on with that woman. I don't care if Random and Sarah get married. I'm over their mushy mush already. To sweet and sugary and icky. I would like to see Wendi and Random. I think she is a match for him, if she'd just get over being a doormat and quit being everyone's slave. They are more equals, but then again, Wendi has been a slave for so long to so many masters she has got to be many years older than Random. I guess I'll just have to wait til the ending. +::biggrin

miss Wendala is 30+

but then again, does she love Random? and could Random have feelings for her?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby rifle100 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Indinera wrote:
rifle100 wrote:

hmmm maybe in fact random loves sandy.....
or yveen

Random loved Sandy even...? +::O_o +::O_o i think this is not fair with Sarah! +::grrr Random loving so many girls in once! +::grrr +::biggrin

Check it out here:
A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.
rifle100
Aldorlian Legend

Postby loof123 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Random is a
pervert
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby rifle100 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:44 pm

loof123 wrote:Random is a
pervert

RIGHT!!

+::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin

Check it out here:
rifle100
Aldorlian Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Spoiler Discussions