Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

FINISHED

Re: FINISHED

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:43 pm

The one thing that imo would really be awesome is being able to return to the world map in the end like it was in the previous games. The party is not in a hurry anymore then. They have a full week until the showdown. Enough time to search for secret rooms, do some sidequests and by doing that train some more!

To be entirely fair, it does NOT fit the plot. After Mystrock Marine heads to Green Grass to meet the others and then MM5 starts. There is no room, theorically, to go back to the Tabutu area which does take quite some walking.
So I'm a bit stuck here - opinions?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:44 pm

MiladyDW777 wrote:
Indinera wrote:Maybe I can see to let you revisit Crest? I'll think about it. Where else would you need?

I'd love to be able to do that.

That can surely be done but I would need to test it a bit. Also it detracts a bit from the "we are in a hurry" plot...
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:49 pm

woodlandpearl wrote:Thought the game was great! I went straight through the first time and didn't finish all of the quests. I restarted the game again so I can go through all of the quests, but found I wasn't able to finish a few of them because they rested on getting the quest from the guy in town (Quest #7). After finding Bear, I finally figured out where to find the guy to activate Quest #7, but was unable to activate (Quest #7). He did not mention anything about the flower. So I had to reload the game before I got to the lighthouse. Once I did that, Quest 7 did activate and now I'm on my way to find Bear again and kill that Dinosaur (I did kill him the second time through....took quite awhile, but didn't want to lose 10 percent of my gold!) again!

Also, I found one secret room in the Crest with a boss hiding behind a crack. I left and came back with Bear so I could defeat the boss and it said that there was nothing there behind the crack. Does entering the secret room and leaving without killing the boss prevent me from being able to kill the boss later down the road (ex. after I got Bear)?

Thanks so much for an awesome game. It did seem shorter than the rest, but I did like the quick battles and the arrows were helpful. I would explore all areas prior to following the arrows. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Thank you! +::wizard +::clap

Maybe you could sign the Memories?
viewtopic.php?f=152&t=7106

:)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:51 pm

as for your question:

Also, I found one secret room in the Crest with a boss hiding behind a crack. I left and came back with Bear so I could defeat the boss and it said that there was nothing there behind the crack. Does entering the secret room and leaving without killing the boss prevent me from being able to kill the boss later down the road (ex. after I got Bear)?

If you get the Bear, the monster inside is scared and does not show up.
Mystery solved lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby woodlandpearl » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Indinera wrote:as for your question:

Mystery solved lol

Make sense. Guess I would be scared too! +::biggrin

The guide mentions that I could come back and bring Bear with me to fight the boss...
woodlandpearl
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Indinera wrote:That can surely be done but I would need to test it a bit. Also it detracts a bit from the "we are in a hurry" plot...

I guess that's something you could turn a blind eye to. After all, there are all these secret rooms, that's part of all the MM games. So it would be great to get a fair chance to find them all.
When I first went through Crest I didn't take the path through the sparkling waterfall but through another waterfall and from there I couldn't go back. Not sure if it's supposed to be like that, but that passage only works in one direction. I still decided to continue on that path because I thought I'd get another chance to explore the rest.

Indinera wrote:To be entirely fair, it does NOT fit the plot. After Mystrock Marine heads to Green Grass to meet the others and then MM5 starts. There is no room, theorically, to go back to the Tabutu area which does take quite some walking.
So I'm a bit stuck here - opinions?

Not yet, lol!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:18 pm

woodlandpearl wrote:
Indinera wrote:as for your question:

Mystery solved lol

Make sense. Guess I would be scared too! +::biggrin

The guide mentions that I could come back and bring Bear with me to fight the boss...

I think it's a confusion with the Urchin Nation which is in the Rift then.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby dee0227 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:44 pm

How about the fact that you don't get to use all the orbs you found because the only temple that lets you use them in close to the swamp where you found the bear and Marine won't go back. She says there's not enough time.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:26 am

dee0227 wrote:How about the fact that you don't get to use all the orbs you found because the only temple that lets you use them in close to the swamp where you found the bear and Marine won't go back. She says there's not enough time.

dee0227

when doesn't she come back? +:::|
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:41 am

After you leave Crest, you can go to the monastery right?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:47 am

D-Squall wrote:After you leave Crest, you can go to the monastery right?

That was my point...
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby dee0227 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:55 am

I found more orbs when I went back through The Grand Rift. I just don't like not being able to take the time to clean up things. Like saving right before the end so you can get rid of excess money that doesn't tranfer and use all of your unused orbs and things. All of that would have to be done before you leave Tabatu the last time and everything you get in the Mystrock Sewers will be lost to oblivion.

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:57 am

I see. It's a tough one though.
It does make little sense to see her again in the Tabutu area AFTER the sewers part. +::cry
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby dee0227 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:04 am

How about giving us access to the temples in the Green Grass/Mystrock area before the end?

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:05 am

dee0227 wrote:How about giving us access to the temples in the Green Grass/Mystrock area before the end?

dee0227

That would require me to update the whole areas as well - quite complicated... maybe I can sort it out with MM5 instead.
After all, it's the last one...
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium 4: Beyond Sunset - Help and Questions