Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

wisdom sprouts

wisdom sprouts

Postby briony » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:16 am

could you please explain why sometimes these work and other times they do not - I have just wasted 2 on my characters and they did not level up
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Re: wisdom sprouts

Postby MerryX » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:37 am

by briony -
could you please explain why sometimes these work and other times they do not - I have just wasted 2 on my characters and they did not level up

I found they only levelled up if they were close anyway - I think it only gives you so many exp points. There's another item that does gain a level but I can't remember what it is. Whatever it is it doesn't show up often...
MerryX
Explorer

Re: wisdom sprouts

Postby kimo » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:17 am

MerryX wrote:
by briony -

I found they only levelled up if they were close anyway - I think it only gives you so many exp points. There's another item that does gain a level but I can't remember what it is. Whatever it is it doesn't show up often...

The +1 full lvl item is an evolution rose. I think there were only 2-3 available in the entire game. As a rule, this type of item is best used when you are at the highest levels just after gaining a new level. Planning use of the wisdom bulbs that take MAT into account and wisdom sprouts with no MAT bonus requires a basic math approach to decide which character would be best served, and when, to use the item.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions