Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Q42 - where do you get it ?

Q42 - where do you get it ?

Postby darkange » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:44 pm

I must be blind but where do you get this quest I red on forum - seems everybody got it ... I explored the entire fay and I got no new quests .

Also is it normal that the stairs in the potions shop to not work ? They don't go up a level like normal stairs do ... so maybe that's where the quest is and it's a bug that they dont work ?
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Re: Q42 - where do you get it ?

Postby kimo » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:54 pm

darkange wrote:I must be blind but where do you get this quest I red on forum - seems everybody got it ... I explored the entire fay and I got no new quests .

Also is it normal that the stairs in the potions shop to not work ? They don't go up a level like normal stairs do ... so maybe that's where the quest is and it's a bug that they dont work ?

Q42 requires
Spoiler: show
that you read the love letter in the beginning of the game. If so, then the letter is in the same place on a table in the Inn.

Like a whole bunch of quests, this one is dependent on early actions in the game. And, of course, will require a boost. I didn't have the right boost during my 1st playthrough, so I missed out on this one.

Thanks for your help today. +::clap
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby darkange » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:19 am

unreal ... the letter is there but no quest is triggered ... this means I forgot to read it when I restarted the game in the beginning in the atempt to solve some failed quests ... since the quest does not even appear in my inventory ... the question of using some boosts goes out of the window
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby kimo » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:01 am

darkange wrote:unreal ... the letter is there but no quest is triggered ... this means I forgot to read it when I restarted the game in the beginning in the atempt to solve some failed quests ... since the quest does not even appear in my inventory ... the question of using some boosts goes out of the window

Yeah, I got a bit sloppy paying attention to some stuff during my second play. You are right that the Quest immediately shows up in your quest section when you read the letter later in the game.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions