Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

quest 15 - blue orb

quest 15 - blue orb

Postby diklazam » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:04 pm

I am playing the game second time. The first time I finished the blue orb quest but this time I dont have the quest.
I found the blue orb, it is in my inventory. I have party of 4 before the volcano burst. I am in the ruins and when I get
to the pillars nothing said at all. May be I am in the wrong pillar.
May be someone can tell me at least which page of the guide the pillars are? of if you know - better.
I read all the posts carefully and I looked at the place that LEO was but nothing triger the quest.
tx
dikla
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Re: quest 15 - blue orb

Postby darkange » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:50 pm

where Leo was you find the second orb but the quest is not triggered there ... but how it is possible that you finished it the first time and now the quest doesn't get triggered ? +::O_o
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby kimo » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:25 pm

diklazam wrote:I am playing the game second time. The first time I finished the blue orb quest but this time I dont have the quest.
I found the blue orb, it is in my inventory. I have party of 4 before the volcano burst. I am in the ruins and when I get
to the pillars nothing said at all. May be I am in the wrong pillar.
May be someone can tell me at least which page of the guide the pillars are? of if you know - better.
I read all the posts carefully and I looked at the place that LEO was but nothing triger the quest.
tx
dikla

The first blue orb is found
Spoiler: show
in a small room with 2 statues on the SW corner of the map on p. 28 of the guide

I have always placed the first blue orb and afterward returned with Genevieve to the room with the pillar to activate the quest that then requires you to find the 2nd blue orb (I didn't find it the first time).
The pillar of Maleficence is located
in a room to the left of the ladder going down on the p.29 map

The second blue orb is found
in a room to the left side of the floor where you find Leo
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby diklazam » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:42 pm

I have just found the second orb. I have to find some nuts.

The last time I played I had an orb and a the quest but did not find the second orb. now i found the second and have salt but i need the nuts.

I play the game for the third time because every time I played I was missing something and now I want all the quests to be complited. The first time i played because i did not buy the lottery ticket and i wanted to go back with the flying machin
to DECKERSVILLE. The second time i got to the bunker and find out that i forgot to buy the lottery ticket so now is the third time
and i want to finish this quest.

just need to know where you get the 4 caskwood nuts.

Thank you KIMO and DARKANGE
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby kimo » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:02 am

diklazam wrote:I have just found the second orb. I have to find some nuts.

The last time I played I had an orb and a the quest but did not find the second orb. now i found the second and have salt but i need the nuts.

I play the game for the third time because every time I played I was missing something and now I want all the quests to be complited. The first time i played because i did not buy the lottery ticket and i wanted to go back with the flying machin
to DECKERSVILLE. The second time i got to the bunker and find out that i forgot to buy the lottery ticket so now is the third time
and i want to finish this quest.

just need to know where you get the 4 caskwood nuts.

Thank you KIMO and DARKANGE

There is a mention that one of the fish I had at the time could be used instead of the nuts and that's what I did. But you will get 15 nuts if
you solve the Red Monkey riddle and enter his secret room. As I remember you need to have triggered Q15 to solve the secret room location riddle with Tisinge the monkey

I'm offline for the rest of the evening. It's wine o'clock. Good luck.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:13 am

It's wine o'clock.

a good time, I'm sure :razz:
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera