Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

How to split the team

How to split the team

Postby diklazam » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

I'm playing again. The last time I gave the "trap" skill to Caius so I got the vulcano and evel shrine first with the trio, and I stoped and start to play again.
According to the guide the ice shrine should come first to explore with Caius and MRS. P. and than switch parties.

I don`t want it happen again that I will be with my trio first at the evil shrine. I want to play by the guide and find Merylin with caius party.

I don't remember choosing partners at all. What do I have to do to visit the ice shrine first with Caius party.
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Re: How to split the team

Postby littlebro » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:04 pm

You want to contradictory things.
You want Caius to find Marlyn
You want Caius to go to the Ice Shrine.

You will have to pick one or the other. If you send Penelope to the Evil Shrine (and therefore Caius goes with her) then you can find Marlyn. After the split, you start with Busho in the Ice Shrine. When that has been completed, you switch to Caius at the Evil Shrine.

If you send Penelope to the Ice Shrine (and therefore Caius goes with her), you will start with Busho's party in the Evil Shrine and will not get Marlyn back. Only when you have finished the Evil Shrine will you go to Caius in the Ice Shrine.

As you can see, it doesn't matter which option you choose for Caius, you always start with Busho's party.

As for the 'Trap' skill, if Caius is going to the Evil Shrine to get Marlyn, it doesn't make sense to give it to him - he won't be able to use it in the Evil Shrine. Give it to Busho, if he is going to the Ice Shrine.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby diklazam » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:24 am

What i meant, I choose Caius to go to the Ice shrine but suddenly instead of Caius in Ice shrine I found Busho in the volcano and evil shrine. I dont want it to happen again.
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:27 am

diklazam wrote:What i meant, I choose Caius to go to the Ice shrine but suddenly instead of Caius in Ice shrine I found Busho in the volcano and evil shrine. I dont want it to happen again.

Caius to Ice shrine automatically implies Busho to Volcano.
Then it's always Busho's party that goes first (regardless of whether it goes to the Volcano or the Ice shrine).
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby diklazam » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:43 am

Thanks Indy. I was confused because I read in the guide about Ice shrin first.
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:18 am

diklazam wrote:Thanks Indy. I was confused because I read in the guide about Ice shrin first.

The guide assumes one choice but the other choice is perfectly possible as well. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions