Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Q 16

Q 16

Postby MONCHA5 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:04 pm

I need help with Q 16 , I got flying saucer but where I have to go to help sirina? +::tired
MONCHA5
Explorer

Re: Q 16

Postby diklazam » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:37 pm

If you have a flaying saucer I think its too late. This quest related to the fix the roof quest. You have first to
finish the roof quest when u r in the bunker and than when transfer to Canacopra you can talk to the man in the
tent nearby. He will deal with the sand.
If you have save at the bunker you can start again. Search for the thread of "roof" in the forum.
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:49 pm

:( :( The guide says it can be resolved before entering the elven forest , after getting the flying saucer +::O_o +::tired +::fear
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:04 pm

MONCHA5 wrote::( :( The guide says it can be resolved before entering the elven forest , after getting the flying saucer +::O_o +::tired +::fear

This isn't the roof quest, but the sand quest, correct? So, Sirina mentions the sand in her home becoming a problem when you return from the erupted volcano. When you have the flying saucer, don't travel directly to the Elven forest. Instead, land on Hermit Island and return to Canacopra. This is one of several quests you can do there. Get the quest first from Sirina. If you then talk to Ritchie, the guy in the tent to the left of the inn, he'll tell you he's good at digging sand. You need to talk to him a couple of times to trigger this. When he tells you he's good at digging sand, the idea comes to your party that this may be the man for Sirina. Just keep clicking and let the events transpire.

If you have the quest and Ritchie doesn't tell you he's good at digging sand, it may be that you have to do a couple of other quests first, like the monkey and new slave quest. Just do whatever you can, but be sure to keep checking in with Ritchie before you leave the island in the flying ship.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions