Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Quests [Spoilers]

Re: Quests [Spoilers]

Postby feyone2 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:18 am

Please can someone help me solve Quest #13. I've spoken to the adventurer girl and have that quest - do I have to look for her many times to solve that one too? But getting another succubus just alludes me. Help help help Please! +::sos
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby littlebro » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:26 pm

To get the succubus, you must have 2 angel wings in your inventory, or it doesn't work.

Wander around untill you find a troop that has a succubus in it. Then cast Charmed on it. It might need several goes before it 'takes'. Keep it alive until you get the prompt that you now have a succubus (you get that after defeating the other enemies). Then if, and only if, you have 2 angel wings, everything happens automatically to get you back with her to Jamar.

I wasn't sure what you meant about talking to the girl, so you'll have to be more explicit if you want some help with that.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby feyone2 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:38 pm

Thanks littlebro! I'll try it. The other girl I was talking about is the Lost girl quest I have the quest but when I went back I can't find her.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby feyone2 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:08 am

Got the new Succubus as you suggested littlebro and remembered where to find the Lost girl, so all good.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:10 am

feyone2 wrote:Thanks littlebro! I'll try it. The other girl I was talking about is the Lost girl quest I have the quest but when I went back I can't find her.

Which lost girl? If she's one of the wives (sorry can't remember his name... Jamar maybe?), then she's in a secret room in the town. If it's the adventurer girlfriend, then she's in one of the secret rooms in the ogre tower.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:50 pm

Has anyone found Tsinge in Volcano after getting quest from Leo? I don't want to leave him there +::cry I've checked numerous times for hours now to find a secret room/hiding place half the time w/o the monkey bandanna the other time with it...arrrgh! I guess I can always save there and continue on then back track later.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby kimo » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:01 pm

ZuluKat wrote:Has anyone found Tsinge in Volcano after getting quest from Leo? I don't want to leave him there +::cry I've checked numerous times for hours now to find a secret room/hiding place half the time w/o the monkey bandanna the other time with it...arrrgh! I guess I can always save there and continue on then back track later.

When the volcano blows up, you can only access a single floor. There should be no other monkeys around, so don't wear the anti-monkey bandana. You are automatically placed on that floor when entering the ruins looking for Tisinge. But the secret room can only be found
Spoiler: show
if you have completed the "stealing monkey" puzzle earlier in the game. When you complete that puzzle, you are prompted if you want to follow Tisinge. You should have answered "yes" and you will automatically end up in the secret room. You cannot enter the "locked" secret room at any time if you have not figured out the monkey puzzle.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby ZuluKat » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:57 pm

Thanks Kimo! Guess I'll wait til next play through then since I missed that part.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby MONCHA5 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:24 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
briony wrote:stuck on quest 37 King Mushroom found the big blue one but nothing happens- help

Do you have the quest? You must have read the lore in the small library in Saint Town. If you haven't done that yet, I believe you can't go back, so you'll need to restart from a save prior to reentering the Elven Forest. If you do have the quest, well, then, maybe you need to think about the origin of the name Penelope.
Spoiler: show
Click on the mushroom and then just wait for it. Penelope had to wait 20 years for Odyssius to return. Fortunately, you won't have to wait that long, but it is long enough that you'll start to wonder if anything is going to happen.

I found a purple mushroom, it is the same as blue?
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:32 pm

I would think so. Is it all by itself on top of a hill, just north of Fenlyr's place? If so, just be patient.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Previous

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions