Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

sr 25

sr 25

Postby sjr223 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:35 pm

Need help. Secret room 25 .. in Genevieve's shack? What do I do there? She questions a chair? And the secret room when Jamar's dog moves? Nothing there? Thanks
sjr223
Bard

Re: sr 25

Postby kimo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:03 pm

sjr223 wrote:Need help. Secret room 25 .. in Genevieve's shack? What do I do there? She questions a chair? And the secret room when Jamar's dog moves? Nothing there? Thanks

Genieve's chair is blocking the SR and she makes a comment about herself. That usually means someone needs a boost.
Spoiler: show
IIRC you can use either a single MAT boost OR 2@ MMP (mind potions) for Genevieve to remember what to do.

Jamar's house SR? You mean there is nothing to be found in the SR? If so, then
Spoiler: show
you will want to come back later in the game when you need to solve Quest #23. And remember, when in doubt sleep on it.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby sjr223 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:16 pm

thank you .... I bought the guide ... but no where does it even tell you how to use the recipes? or craft spells?
sjr223
Bard

Postby kimo » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:39 am

sjr223 wrote:thank you .... I bought the guide ... but no where does it even tell you how to use the recipes? or craft spells?

Only Genevieve can use recipes. She uses her "Item Synthesis" spell/skill. Save first and then move your cursor above an item, weapon, or armor recipe (they all start with ????????????? until you make one of them). The ingredients you need will be displayed in a window to the right side. I made a list of every item available and then just restarted the game without actually making an item. A lot of experimentation helps. But don't forget to make those contact lenses when you get the recipe. It is definitely worth it.

"Craft spells"? Are you talking about the same thing as Item Synthesis?
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions