Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

New Game +

Re: New Game +

Postby Kirin » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:26 pm

So I wanted to ask about this:

Certain quests need certain characters to activate, such as Marlyn for Q2, the Paperwork Quest. However, what about the Cocka quest or something like that? Do you still need Lilith in your party or will the game just treat it normally since technically, she would automatically be in your party at that point.
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby ZuluKat » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:57 pm

Well, I finally figured I'd try my NG+...Chose Busho/Lilith/Caius/Penelope. At restart Marlyn not in party just the 4 I chose. Only Busho on screen in front of tomb in beginning with Caius though.
No basic weapons which is ok but, game froze when party reached Busho's area at the beginning he wanted to jump even though we were at the base of mountain and then froze. You know I've restarted so many times and can't get latest update since my BMT says expired. I'm glad I got to complete at least once to get new game. I'll go back to my latest save of restart. I must say definitely getting my money's worth with game play I've logged so far!!! +::Thumbup I know not to start NG+ on hard now since no weapons +::lol
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:36 am

Well, I finally figured I'd try my NG+...Chose Busho/Lilith/Caius/Penelope. At restart Marlyn not in party just the 4 I chose. Only Busho on screen in front of tomb in beginning with Caius though.
No basic weapons which is ok but, game froze when party reached Busho's area at the beginning he wanted to jump even though we were at the base of mountain and then froze. You know I've restarted so many times and can't get latest update since my BMT says expired. I'm glad I got to complete at least once to get new game. I'll go back to my latest save of restart.

My fault for playing entirely through NG+ only once... and without Busho lol
I'm now uploading a fix, which should be ready soon.

I must say definitely getting my money's worth with game play I've logged so far!!! +::

I'm very pleased to hear +::heart

Thumbup I know not to start NG+ on hard now since no weapons

I think the fact you can start with a party of 4 makes up for that. Weapons can be obtained later on, along the way.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:04 am

Annnnnd now fixed! I've sent you a new link to redownload the game, too! +::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby ZuluKat » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:25 pm

Didn't get the re-download. Here is my email again Checked in mail here too.Many thanks!!!
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby ZuluKat » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:47 pm

Sent pm.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Previous

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions