Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Cocka

Re: Cocka

Postby Indinera » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:13 am

darkange wrote:
briony wrote:Finally finished that cocka quest - guess what I am having for tea tonight - roast cocka - yummy +::YAY

Be careful... Random's cocka cocka will come back to hunt you for this... in her elder cockatrix form

he'll hunt you down with his talkative form +::biggrin
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby sandie1000 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:05 pm

Ok i have herded the golden cocka into the cage but by the time I run to switch and press it the cocka has already walked out. What am I doing wrong?
Spoiler: show
sandie1000
Bard

Postby kimo » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:27 pm

sandie1000 wrote:Ok i have herded the golden cocka into the cage but by the time I run to switch and press it the cocka has already walked out. What am I doing wrong?

I am not sure if your "spoiler" text was an omission, but the trick is
just chase the bird from point #2, and assume he is in position 3. DO NOT go and make sure he is there. Just go to the green switch, reset it, and come back to find your cocka in a cage. I also tried herding the bird into the cage and only succeeded when I didn't verify the bird was behind bars.

Some people report having to try more than once, but I got lucky I guess. +::Dance
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:33 pm

Cocka doesn't need to be inside the cage before you go and do the "trick".
It just needs to be in the area of the cage.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby diklazam » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:52 pm

I did what lilac said. Cocka in the cage now. I don't understand what it means "grab". When I try to catch her behind bars
it disapeared. I read this post a lot of time and still dont understand what I have to do.

Just to make sure:
I switched (before touching Cocka in her 3rd place). I freed the girl and finish the 7 sisters quest. I drove Cocka to the
cage and I think I have to grab her.
I tried at least 4 times and cocka ran away. so "grab"?
tx
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby littlebro » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:33 am

diklazam wrote:I did what lilac said. Cocka in the cage now. I don't understand what it means "grab". When I try to catch her behind bars
it disapeared. I read this post a lot of time and still dont understand what I have to do.

Just to make sure:
I switched (before touching Cocka in her 3rd place). I freed the girl and finish the 7 sisters quest. I drove Cocka to the
cage and I think I have to grab her.
I tried at least 4 times and cocka ran away. so "grab"?
tx

Do it like this:
Free Rosalie by opening the gate using the switch. If you break the gate down, you cannot do the cocka quest as the switch will be jammed.
Find cocka in the three locations. Each time click on it (= 'grab it') and it will vanish.
Now repeat finding it in 3 locations. But when you get it on the third (i.e. near the cage) do not touch it (it will vanish again). Instead go and turn the switch on.
When you get back, cocka will be trapped inside the cage. If you click on the gate part you will get some dialogue confirming what happened and what you should do next (i.e. speak to Fenlyr)
littlebro
Ranger

Postby diklazam » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:55 am

Thank you again. Now it is clear. You just have to chase the bird TWICE.
BTY in the dialoge Caius says: Penelopy instead of Lilith.... LOL
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Previous

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions