Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Quests [Spoilers]

Re: Quests [Spoilers]

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:56 am

MerryX wrote:Quest Count so far for me - up to the Arena in the game currently - playing Easy mode as hate dying and like to relax and enjoy the journey without too much adrenalin +::O_o ;)

18 - completed quests +::YAY
16 - uncompleted quests - and many of those will probably remain like that, damn it!! +::grrr
9 - completely MISSED +::cry
6 - still to find +::O_o

I think I've had the most trouble with quests due to either the timing or needing to be done in a certain sequence or the quests that require the boosts to finish. I just don't seem to "get" it +:oops: +::surrender

So hope I can mange better on my next try +::biggrin

MerryX

Hopefully by your next try we will have all pooled our info and made the chase a little less painful for all of us.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby MerryX » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:03 am

Hopefully by your next try we will have all pooled our info and made the chase a little less painful for all of us.

Yes, Lady JJ - and in order to do my bit, I need to keep far better notes or records - anyone have any tips on this? +:::|

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Re: Someone in the tower (Q14)

Postby Elyona » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:42 am

Lady JJ wrote:
jincyk wrote:Where the heck is the "someone in the tower" I need to talk to? I've been wandering around the place for hours. I haven't found anybody in the tower (besides the ogre). I haven't freed Genevieve yet.

What am I missing?

Do you have the quest? It's possible you haven't talked to the boyfriend yet. He's in one of the houses. If you have talked to him..
Spoiler: show
Go to the Ogre tower and climb until you come to 2 wide stairways. Take the left stairway (the guide says right, but ignore that because you can't complete the quest if you kill the ogre before finding the girl. So left stairway up, this brings you to a center stairway up, which is just a few steps away from another tower up stairway. Before taking that tower stairway up, walk around the back and you should come across the girl adventurer. Have a conversation with her and now you can solve the quest, though not right away. I think she's easy to miss because sometimes she walks behind the stairway.

Thanks so much for the information, it helps, but I have searched every house and talked to every person in Canacopra and I can't the boyfriend anywhere. What am I missing? +::sos +::sos If I have to keep going without getting this quest I will, but at least for the second play through it will be useful.
Elyona
Wanderer

Re: Someone in the tower (Q14)

Postby lilac » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:43 am

Elyona wrote:
Lady JJ wrote:
jincyk wrote:Where the heck is the "someone in the tower" I need to talk to? I've been wandering around the place for hours. I haven't found anybody in the tower (besides the ogre). I haven't freed Genevieve yet.

What am I missing?

Do you have the quest? It's possible you haven't talked to the boyfriend yet. He's in one of the houses. If you have talked to him..
Go to the Ogre tower and climb until you come to 2 wide stairways. Take the left stairway (the guide says right, but ignore that because you can't complete the quest if you kill the ogre before finding the girl. So left stairway up, this brings you to a center stairway up, which is just a few steps away from another tower up stairway. Before taking that tower stairway up, walk around the back and you should come across the girl adventurer. Have a conversation with her and now you can solve the quest, though not right away. I think she's easy to miss because sometimes she walks behind the stairway.

Thanks so much for the information, it helps, but I have searched every house and talked to every person in Canacopra and I can't the boyfriend anywhere. What am I missing? +::sos +::sos If I have to keep going without getting this quest I will, but at least for the second play through it will be useful.

The steps are:
Find/talk to the girl as Lady JJ described, kill the ogre and free Genevieve, return to Canacopra and talk to the guy in the house at the bottom left part of the town. This triggers the quest.
lilac
Bard

Postby Elyona » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:26 pm

Thanks that helps a lot. +::YAY
Elyona
Wanderer

Postby lilac » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:29 pm

Elyona wrote:Thanks that helps a lot. +::YAY

You're welcome. :)
lilac
Bard

Q49 AGI boosts

Postby kimo » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:40 pm

You will need 3 AGI boosts to complete this quest. If you've been a good explorer, you should have 2 by the time you get near the Evil Shrine entrance and the 3rd can be found
in the secret room very soon after entering the Evil Shrine. That is, if you survive the first few minutes after entering. +::O_o
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Aggeliki » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:42 am

good morning! is the magic village quest time sensitive?the sage told us that the village is completely empty now..does this mean that i lost the quest?thank you
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:02 am

Aggeliki wrote:good morning! is the magic village quest time sensitive?the sage told us that the village is completely empty now..does this mean that i lost the quest?thank you

I believe it's completely empty as long as the children haven't been found...
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Aggeliki » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:12 am

i figured it out, thanks anyway! +::Dance
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:14 am

Aggeliki wrote:i figured it out, thanks anyway! +::Dance

Excellent job! :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby briony » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:23 am

stuck on quest 37 King Mushroom found the big blue one but nothing happens- help
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:00 am

briony wrote:stuck on quest 37 King Mushroom found the big blue one but nothing happens- help

Do you have the quest? You must have read the lore in the small library in Saint Town. If you haven't done that yet, I believe you can't go back, so you'll need to restart from a save prior to reentering the Elven Forest. If you do have the quest, well, then, maybe you need to think about the origin of the name Penelope.
Click on the mushroom and then just wait for it. Penelope had to wait 20 years for Odyssius to return. Fortunately, you won't have to wait that long, but it is long enough that you'll start to wonder if anything is going to happen.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby briony » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:53 am

thanks have now done it
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Indinera » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:11 am

Penelope had to wait 20 years for Odyssius to return

+::lol