Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Quests #13 and #14 questions

Quests #13 and #14 questions

Postby sarahp » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:57 am

Hi, can someone tell me how to activate and complete this quest:-
Quest #14: Lost in Tower
Talk to Yosef in Canacopra after getting Genevieve.
This can be resolved in the Ogre Tower.
I have Genevieve, and have been to Yosef, but he just says his girlfriend hasn't come back from tower, I have been back to the Ogre Tower and searched all over but can't find anything. Thanks in advance.
Also it says that Quest #13: Succubus Cravings
This can be resolved in the Ogre Tower. But I cannot find that either
sarahp
Bard

Re: Quests #13 and #14 questions

Postby Indinera » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:38 am

For Q14, you need to talk to *someone* in the tower before slaying the Ogre.
For Q13, it does get resolved in the tower, and it's in a fairly tricky way. Try to think of how you could do to get a new succubus (not Marlyn) by your side.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby sarahp » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:27 am

Indinera wrote:For Q14, you need to talk to *someone* in the tower before slaying the Ogre.
For Q13, it does get resolved in the tower, and it's in a fairly tricky way. Try to think of how you could do to get a new succubus (not Marlyn) by your side.

Before the ogre????? where though, and that takes me back ages, wish it gave better clues in the guide (that's why I bought it)
I don't understand what you mean by how to get a succubus either
Could you PM me and tell me better please
sarahp
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:36 am

sarahp wrote:
Indinera wrote:For Q14, you need to talk to *someone* in the tower before slaying the Ogre.

Before the ogre????? where though, and that takes me back ages, wish it gave better clues in the guide (that's why I bought it)

Q14-The guide tells you to go straight to the ogre. Maybe you should ignore the guide for now and explore the other set of stairs first.
Q13-When in Rome, do what the Romans do. Give her a taste of her own medicine. To catch a thief requires a thief.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby sarahp » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:46 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
sarahp wrote:

Q14-The guide tells you to go straight to the ogre. Maybe you should ignore the guide for now and explore the other set of stairs first.
Q13-When in Rome, do what the Romans do. Give her a taste of her own medicine. To catch a thief requires a thief.

Ok I will search for the girl, on Q13 does it have anything to do with new clothes for Marlyn?
sarahp
Bard

Postby sarahp » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:16 pm

Finally found the girl and took her home, but I still dont know how to get a succubus grrrrr
sarahp
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:26 pm

sarahp wrote:Finally found the girl and took her home, but I still dont know how to get a succubus grrrrr

pm sent
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby kimo » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:05 pm

Okay, LadyJJ. How do you get a succubus? Just so I know for the next time I play.

Spoiler: show
I just killed Jabar, so I don't think he's interested in a succubus anymore. +::O_o
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby poshpaws » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:40 pm

I've struggled with these quests too and the guide doesn't say what to do. I normally only refer to the guide if I'm stuck. I also saw that you should go straight to kill the ogre once you have been down the end of the ground floor. This looks like it means that I've missed talking to the missing girlfriend? I also can't work out how I can get a succubus for Jamal.
poshpaws
Bard

Postby sandie1000 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:19 pm

I went back and talked to the "girl" before killing the ogre, and got the quest lost in the tower. I have been through the tower at least 4 times - I give up - can someone tell me how to find the girl? and the succubus?
sandie1000
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:11 pm

sandie1000 wrote:I went back and talked to the "girl" before killing the ogre, and got the quest lost in the tower. I have been through the tower at least 4 times - I give up - can someone tell me how to find the girl? and the succubus?

You don't have to find a succubus. They keep on finding you! Any succubus will do, doesn't have to be a particular one.

As for the girl
If you have the quest, she's in a secret room.

But.... Jamar can be killed? Maybe that's the better solution? Guess we'll all find out when enough people finish and we can discuss these things in the post-game section. :)
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby kimo » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:20 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
sandie1000 wrote:I went back and talked to the "girl" before killing the ogre, and got the quest lost in the tower. I have been through the tower at least 4 times - I give up - can someone tell me how to find the girl? and the succubus?

You don't have to find a succubus. They keep on finding you! Any succubus will do, doesn't have to be a particular one.

As for the girl
If you have the quest, she's in a secret room.

But.... Jamar can be killed? Maybe that's the better solution? Guess we'll all find out when enough people finish and we can discuss these things in the post-game section. :)

Killing Jamar doesn't solve the succubus quest. I don't want to give too much story away. But how do you "keep" a succubus? I just killed them. It's not like that dog in Sylia that could recruit enemies.

Thanks, just read your PM.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby sarahp » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:20 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
sarahp wrote:Finally found the girl and took her home, but I still dont know how to get a succubus grrrrr

pm sent
Thanks Lady JJ, although I had to retract 2 hours cos all succubus's had disappeared when I went back :)
sarahp
Bard

Postby MONCHA5 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:33 pm

I need help with Q13, do you have to kill all the enemies in the tower or only the succubus? +::surrender +::surrender +::tired
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:13 pm

MONCHA5 wrote:I need help with Q13, do you have to kill all the enemies in the tower or only the succubus? +::surrender +::surrender +::tired

I don't think Jamar has any use for a dead succubus. He wants a live one.
Have Marlyn cast her 'charm' skill on a succubus. You'll need to have an Angel's Wing with you because you'll be immediately transported out of the tower. Bring the succubus to Jamar.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Next

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions