Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

missing secret rooms

missing secret rooms

Postby darkange » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:27 pm

So my first time missing a secret room cause apparently I found SR10 and then I found 12-15 one after the other.
I am missing SR11 and was wondering if I can at least get a hint if it's still in the ruins ... if it can be accessed now or later ?

Also what's with that red monkey ?
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Re: missing secret rooms

Postby kimo » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:36 am

IIRC the red monkey is your "key" to the SR you are missing. You have to solve the red monkey puzzle to get access to one of the secret rooms in the ruins. It is a giant pain and I think there are some comments in the "Quests" topic I started.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby darkange » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:30 am

kimo wrote:IIRC the red monkey is your "key" to the SR you are missing. You have to solve the red monkey puzzle to get access to one of the secret rooms in the ruins. It is a giant pain and I think there are some comments in the "Quests" topic I started.

There are some comments in another topic about it - but you guys never said anything what exactly you have to do with the monkey - you only said to let it steal a lot from you - I did that ... nothing happened. So I still have no clue
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:44 pm

darkange wrote:
kimo wrote:IIRC the red monkey is your "key" to the SR you are missing. You have to solve the red monkey puzzle to get access to one of the secret rooms in the ruins. It is a giant pain and I think there are some comments in the "Quests" topic I started.

There are some comments in another topic about it - but you guys never said anything what exactly you have to do with the monkey - you only said to let it steal a lot from you - I did that ... nothing happened. So I still have no clue

The messages are a little scattered.
Spoiler: show
You must totally exit / reenter the ruins a few times before the monkey stops stealing, then just follow the dialogue prompts. You'll know you have it right when Caius mentions that the monkey didn't steal this time. +::grrr
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby briony » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:58 am

I am doing the dragon cave and found 3 secret rooms - 1 is inside the other but the numbers do not match the guide - mine come up 67 68 and 69 - have I missed another one or is this correct- the guide says 68 69 70
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions