Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Cocka

Cocka

Postby lilac » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:42 pm

How do i solve quest 29? The guide says it can be solved before entering the mountains.
I have tried everything i could think of.
- Combed through the woods meticulously ( even the SR ) gathering plants hoping to find some special plant to give to him.
Lilith's Herb skill is halfway through to level 3 and i can't find any new plants.
- Went around and talked to everyone again.
- Played around with whatever boosts i have.
- I even "herded" the damned bird next to Fenlyr's house, near the other Cocka, hoping to distract him.

Is the big purple mushroom behind Fenlyr's house related? I checked it out before i triggered the quest and now i can't interact with it anymore.
Could, maybe, Random give me a hint? +:::| I finished the 2 Random quests before i triggered the Cocka quest.

+::sos +::sos +::sos I'm sick of wondering around in the woods! I have finished everything else.
lilac
Bard

Re: Cocka

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:13 am

lilac wrote:How do i solve quest 29? The guide says it can be solved before entering the mountains.
I have tried everything i could think of.
- Combed through the woods meticulously ( even the SR ) gathering plants hoping to find some special plant to give to him.
Lilith's Herb skill is halfway through to level 3 and i can't find any new plants.
- Went around and talked to everyone again.
- Played around with whatever boosts i have.
- I even "herded" the damned bird next to Fenlyr's house, near the other Cocka, hoping to distract him.

Is the big purple mushroom behind Fenlyr's house related? I checked it out before i triggered the quest and now i can't interact with it anymore.
Could, maybe, Random give me a hint? +:::| I finished the 2 Random quests before i triggered the Cocka quest.

+::sos +::sos +::sos I'm sick of wondering around in the woods! I have finished everything else.

I think this quest is going to remain unsolved for a while. Nobody seems to be able to catch Cocka. Make a note about that mushroom. It is involved in a future quest that won't be triggered until you've left the forest and moved on. You'll need to be a party of 5. I don't think the mushroom has anything to do with the gold cocka, though.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby darkange » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:07 am

Nobody solved this one ? Damn... when I reach it - I won't rest until I solve it.

No quest left unturned... justice for all my warriors +::grrr
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:53 am

darkange wrote:Nobody solved this one ? Damn... when I reach it - I won't rest until I solve it.

Not for first playthrough ahhhHHHH +::stop +::sos +::stop +::surrender
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby lilac » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:29 am

Indinera wrote:
darkange wrote:Nobody solved this one ? Damn... when I reach it - I won't rest until I solve it.

Not for first playthrough ahhhHHHH +::stop +::sos +::stop +::surrender

Since you don't seem very willing to help, can you at least answer me a couple of questions?
1. The guide says "Quest #29: Cockaaaa. Talk to Fenlyr in the Elven forest. This must be resolved before the party split but can and should be resolved before entering St Mountain. "
Is that correct? Can the quest be solved before leaving the forest?
2. Must i complete the 3 ogres quest to progress the quest?
3. Do i need some tea leaves or something?
4. Does the notorious switch have anything to do with this quest?
:( +::cry

I think this quest is going to remain unsolved for a while. Nobody seems to be able to catch Cocka. Make a note about that mushroom. It is involved in a future quest that won't be triggered until you've left the forest and moved on. You'll need to be a party of 5. I don't think the mushroom has anything to do with the gold cocka, though.

I replayed the whole woods area doing things in a different order and i think i found a step needed for the quest ( or it's just a hint, not sure ).
Thanks for the heads up about the mushroom! :)
Last edited by lilac on Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
lilac
Bard

Postby Indinera » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:32 am

Is that correct? Can the quest be solved before leaving the forest?

Yup.
It's totally optional though but yes it can.

2. Must i complete the 3 ogres quest to progress the quest?

I don't think they are related.

If you like tea, I guess. For the cocka, nope.

If you understand what it does, you might be able to answer this question. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby lilac » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:52 am

Indinera wrote:

If you like tea, I guess. For the cocka, nope.

If you understand what it does, you might be able to answer this question. :)

I do like tea. A chamomile would be good because Cocka is getting on my nerves... +::grrr

Nope. No clue what it does. I wondered all over the woods with the switch being on and off and found no difference. +::Dunno
lilac
Bard

Postby Indinera » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:57 am

There is definitely a difference though +::O_o +::O_o +::O_o
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby lilac » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:43 am

Indinera wrote:There is definitely a difference though +::O_o +::O_o +::O_o

Too many +::O_o smileys...now i feel stupid. Is it a visible difference or do i have to start clicking everywhere to find a path that opened up or something?
It doesn't have to do with the number or the type of enemies that respawn, right? ( playing on easy mode, if that matters ).
lilac
Bard

Postby Indinera » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:45 am

lilac wrote:

Too many +::O_o smileys...now i feel stupid. Is it a visible difference or do i have to start clicking everywhere to find a path that opened up or something?
It doesn't have to do with the number or the type of enemies that respawn, right? ( playing on easy mode, if that matters ).

It's actually very visible, what it does. Is the cocka quest the only quest you haven't completed in the forest?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby lilac » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:55 am

Indinera wrote:
lilac wrote:

It's actually very visible, what it does. Is the cocka quest the only quest you haven't completed in the forest?

I completed the other quests: 26, 27, 28, 30 while the switch was off. I know i can't complete 31 yet ( i still haven't entered the mountain because i've become obsessed with catching Cocka +:oops: )
lilac
Bard

Postby Indinera » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:01 am

lilac wrote:

I completed the other quests: 26, 27, 28, 30 while the switch was off. I know i can't complete 31 yet ( i still haven't entered the mountain because i've become obsessed with catching Cocka +:oops: )

I think better not be obsessed with it as it's one of the hardest quest in the game (and you did well with the other quest).
My hint is that how you succeed in another quest is crucial to the cocka quest. From that I think maybe let it rest for now and move on.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:08 am

I'm going to try and make that part (what the switch does) a little bit clearer/informative, and will upload soon.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby lilac » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:24 am

Indinera wrote:
lilac wrote:

I think better not be obsessed with it as it's one of the hardest quest in the game (and you did well with the other quest).
My hint is that how you succeed in another quest is crucial to the cocka quest. From that I think maybe let it rest for now and move on.

I' ll think about it a little more and then move on. :) Thanks!

I'm going to try and make that part (what the switch does) a little bit clearer/informative, and will upload soon.

Nice! +::YAY
lilac
Bard

Postby Indinera » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:27 am

It'll be small but I think it might help figuring out what's happening overall.
That said, keep my hints close to your mind, however cryptic they may seem lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Next

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions