Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Royal Slime

Royal Slime

Postby Noedel80 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:22 am

Some questions:

- is there an easy way to kill the royal slime? I've been frustrated for hours that I can't find any skill that seems to hurt it for real. Any tips?
- I seem to be missing beast 28 and 29. Any hint as to where I can find them?
- in the beast book, there seems to be part of the screen missing. In the lower left, where all the weaknesses of the beasts are given, not the whole list is visible (ie for the Royal Slime, the last weakness shown is earth. Sth is hidden below that, but it's not visible. Any help there would be appreciated (I can't seem to upload the screenshot, so I have to explain it as well as I can)

Thanks
Noedel80
Wanderer

Re: Royal Slime

Postby darkange » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:22 am

Are you talking about the regular royal slimes ? There are a couple of ways I found so far :

Spoiler: show
a.) poison the slimes then use earth attack in aoe from Genevieve - it does quadruple damage when targets are poisoned and it hits all of them.

b.) use dark attacks with Lilith . The royal slimes have holy attacks => dark is their opposite.

c.) bear trap if you got the skill

d.) when in doubt use Caius to the rescue with his mace of mega death - but you need TP items for that to pump Caius. The other ways are cheaper.

About the bestiary : yeah it is not visible for me too and we can't scroll down to see it completely what the weakness is- it's probably a visual bug.
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:31 am

Bear Trap is a personal favorite, if a slime is hit, it's almost insta-death.
And of course the combo poison + worms.

If you send me your savefile when you'll be at the end of the game, I'll check a bit the bestiary, so if I have a shot at improving it.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Noedel80 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:03 pm

Ok, thanks for the quick answers :)

Indi, that end-game savefile will take a long time. Have been playing daily since the 21st, but still am only at 17h of gameplay :)

New question, I'm stuck in Saint City: I found Rayanne and the necklace. I returned to Glen, but nothing seems to happen.

And, I can't find the Sage :(

I'm wondering if someone will write a walkthrough for this game, like for LF. I don't mind playing the game once or twice, but a third time searching for extra's might be to much, especially with a long game like this one. I've been postponing further playing of BoL as there is no walkthrough that I know of :)

In general; this game is awesome, even though some frustrating parts :)
Noedel80
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:08 pm

BoL

The Book of Legends?

In general; this game is awesome,

+::Thumbup +::clap
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby littlebro » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:11 pm

Noedel80 wrote:Ok, thanks for the quick answers :)

New question, I'm stuck in Saint City: I found Rayanne and the necklace. I returned to Glen, but nothing seems to happen.

And, I can't find the Sage :(

I'm wondering if someone will write a walkthrough for this game, like for LF. I don't mind playing the game once or twice, but a third time searching for extra's might be to much, especially with a long game like this one. I've been postponing further playing of BoL as there is no walkthrough that I know of :)

In general; this game is awesome, even though some frustrating parts :)

For Glen, give Genevieve a MAT boost and she will solve it.
For the Sage, have you found the Tower? Top right hand corner of the town map is a path to the next section.

If you have found the tower, then
Spoiler: show
Examine the mirrors in the entrance hall. Go to the top floor. Check the pillars(?) on the left and you will get a tiny bit of dialogue. Return to the mirrors on the ground floor. You can go into the one on the left now, if you like, or go straight to the one on the right. Talk to the person at the top.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Noedel80 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:52 pm

Indinera wrote:
BoL

The Book of Legends?

Indeed, that's the one :) It's not that I don't like the game per se, but I'm a perfectionist when it comes to end-game, so I like to finish a game with as much items as possible and all the quests... So in that case a walkthrough is perfect for me :)

In general; this game is awesome,

+::Thumbup +::clap
Noedel80
Wanderer

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions