Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Ridiculous Roof

Ridiculous Roof

Postby diklazam » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:25 am

I want very much to solve this quest. I understantd that there was a hint in the warehous 2.o (That I cant take back the roof) I thought that after I will come back with the flying machin and talk to him it will be solved somehow but I was worng!
can I have some help?

txs
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Re: Ridiculous Roof

Postby kimo » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:07 am

diklazam wrote:I want very much to solve this quest. I understantd that there was a hint in the warehous 2.o (That I cant take back the roof) I thought that after I will come back with the flying machin and talk to him it will be solved somehow but I was worng!
can I have some help?

txs

I think this is supposed to be finished before you leave in the saucer. Do you have a save?

Spoiler: show
You need to have found the dome roof in the warehouse/cave. Then you need to inspect a solution in the Bunker area. Then you need to wander around the bunker a bit for Caius to figure it out. You'll know. It will cost 2 angel wings and some serious backtracking after you are done with the roof.

I hope this is enough help because I am offline for the rest of the evening.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby diklazam » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:36 am

thank you kimo. I read your post before and I could'nt. now I begin the game all over and I want to know what you need
to know after you see the DEMO ROOF.
You told me "to inspect a solution". I did not succeed. If you can tell me exectly how I figure it out. Pls. Do i meet someone? there is a clue? I understand that I need to come back before I enter the bunker becouse from their you cant
use angel wing. so how do i find the soluton.
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby littlebro » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:10 am

When going through the mines you must interact with the roof that you see to your right in one of the maps just before you enter the bunker. (If you are in the bunker, and didn't do it, I see no reason why you can't go back and interact with it.)
When you get to Z's bunker, speak to Z. After that you are free to wander around.
Immediately below the entrance into his room is the entrance to another room (Generator Room?). Click on the thing that looks like a container of water. You learn about the minimising solution.
Go to the Life Room. As you walk towards the couple of people standing in the top corridor section of that room, Caius remembers about the roof.
Return to the container in the generator room. As long as you have 2 Angel Winds, the rest happens automatically.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby diklazam » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:06 am

so simple. i missed it.
thx very much.

dikla
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions