Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

what to do with all these potions

what to do with all these potions

Postby jincyk » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:55 pm

I'm about to encounter Zarulax.I have a bunch of boosts and permanents that I haven't used. Is there any point in hanging on to them? What I mean: If you finish the game can you start again with stuff you already have? Probably not. Just checking...
jincyk
Explorer

Re: what to do with all these potions

Postby Indinera » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:00 am

If you finish the game, you can start New Game +, but this will be without your potions (and items in general), so...
Better not hoard them.
HOWEVER
Boost potions can be used to complete certain sidequests, so these ones can be hoarded in case you still have sidequests to complete.
It's not true of permanent potions (items), which can be used to make your fight easier.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kimo » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:44 am

jincyk wrote:I'm about to encounter Zarulax.I have a bunch of boosts and permanents that I haven't used. Is there any point in hanging on to them? What I mean: If you finish the game can you start again with stuff you already have? Probably not. Just checking...

As I remember when I started a Game+ game, the entire party basically started "naked" with no weapons, armor, items, etc. I always made a point of using permanent items before the party splits up especially for Caius and Penelope as needed.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:23 am

kimo wrote:
jincyk wrote:I'm about to encounter Zarulax.I have a bunch of boosts and permanents that I haven't used. Is there any point in hanging on to them? What I mean: If you finish the game can you start again with stuff you already have? Probably not. Just checking...

As I remember when I started a Game+ game, the entire party basically started "naked" with no weapons, armor, items, etc. I always made a point of using permanent items before the party splits up especially for Caius and Penelope as needed.

You can only select relics, depending on the difficulty mode you picked.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions