Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Save file needed!!!!!!!!

Save file needed!!!!!!!!

Postby diklazam » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:53 pm

I am playing the game the 4 times and did not finish even one game!
The first one I did not finishe because I wanted to buy a lottery ticket which I forgot.
The second time I forgot again to buy lottery ticket.
The third time the game stuck in the evil shrine so I download the game again and start playing and succeded in all the quest. Now I am again it the BUNKER and canw`t do the pillar quest. All the the posts in this fourum did not help me, so I decided that if I can`t do the pillar quest I'M leaving the game as it is and not playing again.
I have several potion but nothing helps.
If anybody know the name of the potions instead of what they do (ATT etc.) I will appriciate if someone will take
the time to help me.
I have the potions: muscle(3); brain(1); might(1); soul(1); energy (2); fortune(1); power(1) and cosmic(1).
If someone can tell me the right potions that will do the job I will appriciate.

If not, can anyone send me a save file after this quest before leaving the bunker, so I can do the other quests that related to this job, otherwise I have no interest in continue playing.
thx very much.
+::cry +::cry +::cry
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Re: Save file needed!!!!!!!!

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:23 pm

You need an iron potion. PM me with an email address if you want one of my saved files.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions