Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Quest 38

Quest 38

Postby MONCHA5 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:48 pm

I can find the buffalo st (Q38) , anybody can help me? +::surrender +::surrender +::surrender
MONCHA5
Explorer

Re: Quest 38

Postby kimo » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:09 pm

MONCHA5 wrote:I can find the buffalo st (Q38) , anybody can help me? +::surrender +::surrender +::surrender

Did you ever count the buffalo in that
Spoiler: show
secret tree room? And what's the address on the mail? If you put 3 and 3 together you should be able to figure it out.
+::shhhh
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:28 pm

kimo wrote:
MONCHA5 wrote:I can find the buffalo st (Q38) , anybody can help me? +::surrender +::surrender +::surrender

secret tree room? And what's the address on the mail? If you put 3 and 3 together you should be able to figure it out.

:( the mail says "deliver the final letter to 3 buffalo str" but I am in the secret tree room and i can figure it out +::sos +::surrender +::surrender
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby MONCHA5 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:35 pm

MONCHA5 wrote:
kimo wrote:

:( the mail says "deliver the final letter to 3 buffalo str" but I am in the secret tree room and i can figure it out +::sos +::surrender +::surrender

I will go again to the mace to visit the tree +::Dunno
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby MONCHA5 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:58 pm

I dont think to move on until I resolve this quest. I went to secret tree room and to tree cave but nothing! +::surrender
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:07 pm

MONCHA5 wrote:I dont think to move on until I resolve this quest. I went to secret tree room and to tree cave but nothing! +::surrender

I think you went to the wrong one. The one you're describing sounds like the secret tree room in the maze where you found the missing children? You need to go further out in the mountain. Look for a dead tree surrounded by some fat pine trees. There may be some yaks roaming around there. It's just after the bridge as you're heading south from Saint Town.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby diklazam » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:38 pm

The secret room with 3 cows inside near the cabin with the pasha quest.
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions