Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

SARAH'S MOTHER COMMENT

SARAH'S MOTHER COMMENT

Postby academus2 » Sat May 13, 2023 7:47 pm

Hello!

Congratulations about the update and the improvements!

After some startovers, I eventually reached Za'athra! At some place in an optional part, Sarah says "Elfs care about my diet! Mother does too"

The Brandolinos were murdered in Mt. Zulle! It could be "did" or "would" If this has to do with her deep confusion and mind lapses, Wendala thinks a lot about this and she is puzzled, but she doesn't make any particular thought about Sarah mentioning her dead mother in a present tense!

Is this addressed and explained later in-game, when I suppose we learn more about Sarah's mental health after Za'athra? Or it's left like this?

Thank you and best regards!
academus2
Wanderer

Re: SARAH'S MOTHER COMMENT

Postby academus2 » Sun May 14, 2023 1:42 pm

Oh, and regarding Yveen, it's strange she didn't recognise or, at least, suspect the Hall of Madness and she wondered where she is and which building she is in!! Yveen is a Godess!

Despite being restricted about her powers by her Deport incarnation, she should at least recognise Hall of Madness! In Laxious Force I, in the cannibal tribe optional event, if Random and Sarah get murdered, Yveen gets them back from the Hall herself and erases their memories!

Sorry for discussing plot so much, but I consider plot cohesion as important as the gameplay! Games are pieces of literature too!
academus2
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sun May 14, 2023 2:57 pm

I also treasure plot cohesion.

I think if you play the game more, or better yet finish it, you'll find out more about the points you raise.

Wendala wouldn't care much or give much important to what comes out of Sarah's mouth in general, but even moreso when she's clearly acting strange and a bit out of her mind.

As for Yveen, there is a big difference between entering the Hall by choice and by force... +::sos
Clearly in the second case, her mind was wholly destroyed... +::surrender +::surrender +::surrender
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby academus2 » Sun May 14, 2023 5:26 pm

Well spoken!

As you understand too, I am always a bit suspicious, because we have seen a lot of times book and screen authors creating fantastic plotlines and later injuring them themselves!!

Laxious world is a comprehensive piece of imagination mixing so different things in an unbelievable way I could never have imagined myself, for which we unanimously thank you, and of course I will finish it! That's why I bought it after all! I am not one to have money to throw down the drain, and that's another reason of hypersensitivity about plot matters!

I have also raised a point about Luciana and her water -walking power! She could have added explicitly in the dialogue box, when she teased Random that he can't be any slower, that her spell also keeps their clothes dry or gives them the muscular strength to move underwater with so much weight, or both! Water pressure and resistance is a thing even in am fantasy world!!

So, I am continuing forward in my exhaustive, completionist way! I am also impatient to see our friend, Brussian Warren, again, later in this conclusive trilogy!
academus2
Wanderer

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions