Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Wrapping Zanthra Up

Wrapping Zanthra Up

Postby academus2 » Mon May 15, 2023 10:08 am

Hi, everyone!

I am ready to finish with Zanthra and proceed to Absinthe. I think I have left no stone unturned! But before I wrap it up, I would like someone who know to confirm a few things for me.

1. Is there any way to turn the spikes off in any place, which I may ?

2. Is there any object in Secret Room #56 with the spikes, on the optional right wing, except for a casket and a very hard, round monster?

3. The last Secret Room in Zanthra is Secret Room #64, under Zeryon's throne. Is this correct?

I would also like to know what are all the threshold levels for Revival Spells (apart from 15, 25 and 60)!

Thank you!
academus2
Wanderer

Re: Wrapping Zanthra Up

Postby maxi2505 » Tue May 30, 2023 1:50 am

1. I wasn't able to turn off the spikes.
2. I found nothing in sr56.
3. secret room 64 is the last.
Did you get sidequest 12? Tamara wants her daughter back. To find Tamara, coming down the center, the 2nd screen you are facing down, this is where you're supposed to go around it and head up. (The Guide: Part 2 map) Instead, you probably went down 1 screen for secret rooms 49&50, go down a second screen to find Tamara.
To find the daughter, go to the Right wing, a coffin with a cross on it.
Revival spells seem to be initially the 15, Sarah's revival at 25 said MP cost 75%, and Louthros's resurrection was 70 before he got the combo spell of Immortal.
maxi2505
Peasant

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions