Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Endings

Re: Endings

Postby jincyk » Sat May 20, 2023 7:31 pm

Thanks. I'm sure you're right, and it would have been nice if the guide had warned us about this (if it did, I missed it). This is a fantastic game, but it requires a more thorough guide (for which I'd happily pay). A great guide is, of course, full of spoilers, but the thing is, you don't have to look at the spoilers unless you want to or, in this case, really need to. Anyway, when I play the game again, which I'm sure I will, I'll play "normal" instead of "hard," because I can't imagine coming anywhere near completing it unless I do.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby Axer » Tue May 23, 2023 1:36 am

You don't have to fund twice to do the psychotorium and get the 3 "good" endings.

I just turned on the tree and funded once at 50k and got it.

Unless there are more endings I missed. My options were pool party at msi, party at farm (guess ud have to buy the farm to unlock this one too) and um another one i didnt look at, azan maybe?

I dunno these also didnt feel qiute like endings either since they just end abrutly without credits.
Axer
Peasant

Postby Aggeliki » Sun May 28, 2023 2:52 am

3 good endings? i thought it was only 1! you said you funded only once and turned the tree on..how did you find the tree room in the MSI?
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sun May 28, 2023 4:58 am

Aggeliki wrote:3 good endings? i thought it was only 1! you said you funded only once and turned the tree on..how did you find the tree room in the MSI?

In my view out of the 7 endings, 4 are 'good' but also great fun.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby rpsmith » Sun May 28, 2023 9:09 pm

Axer wrote:You don't have to fund twice to do the psychotorium and get the 3 "good" endings.

Unless there are more endings I missed. My options were pool party at msi, party at farm (guess ud have to buy the farm to unlock this one too) and um another one i didnt look at, azan maybe?

I dunno these also didnt feel qiute like endings either since they just end abrutly without credits.

I funded the MSI twice, 5k and 50k, did all but one of Barettas dreams,I even found the door in the basement but could not open it. What did I miss????
rpsmith
Wanderer

Postby Aggeliki » Mon May 29, 2023 1:42 am

that's exactly what i have done also! now Indy says there 7 endings!!! Indy please help! does the good ending have 4 or more versions? like you choose between several festive locations?
does seduction or number of complete quests play a part in the outcome?
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Lady JJ » Mon May 29, 2023 4:20 pm

rpsmith wrote:
Axer wrote:You don't have to fund twice to do the psychotorium and get the 3 "good" endings.

I funded the MSI twice, 5k and 50k, did all but one of Barettas dreams,I even found the door in the basement but could not open it. What did I miss????

@Axer- The third one is at the Shrine. I don't know about a 4th one.
@rpsmith- Which dream did you miss? I missed the one with the candy theme and still got the better ending. Perhaps some of the dreams are mandatory?
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby rpsmith » Mon May 29, 2023 6:36 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
rpsmith wrote:

@Axer- The third one is at the Shrine. I don't know about a 4th one.
@rpsmith- Which dream did you miss? I missed the one with the candy theme and still got the better ending. Perhaps some of the dreams are mandatory?
I only missed the last one
rpsmith
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Mon May 29, 2023 8:35 pm

rpsmith wrote:I only missed the last one

Then I think we can safely say that the last one is mandatory and the candy theme dream isn't mandatory.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby Drake707 » Mon May 29, 2023 8:45 pm

Lady JJ wrote:

Then I think we can safely say that the last one is mandatory and the candy theme dream isn't mandatory.

I don't think the last one is mandatory either, I didn't get it and still got the ending.
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Tue May 30, 2023 1:18 am

Drake707 wrote:
Lady JJ wrote:

I don't think the last one is mandatory either, I didn't get it and still got the ending.

To my knowledge, there is a total of 7 dreams. In order of appearance: The candy theme, the pirate treasure theme, the pills theme, the zombie theme, the lots of gold in the MSI theme, the leaving by a rocket ship theme, and the door riddle theme. Maybe we should describe the dream we missed rather than try to refer to by number.
@Drake 707 and @rpsmith, are you both talking about the door riddle dream?
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby rpsmith » Tue May 30, 2023 1:16 pm

yes
rpsmith
Wanderer

Postby Aggeliki » Tue May 30, 2023 2:11 pm

Maybe the Bokden dreams are mandatory. I found him in the rocket dream, but i think he is to be found in the rich MSI dream too, is that right?
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Drake707 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:41 pm

Lady JJ wrote:To my knowledge, there is a total of 7 dreams. In order of appearance: The candy theme, the pirate treasure theme, the pills theme, the zombie theme, the lots of gold in the MSI theme, the leaving by a rocket ship theme, and the door riddle theme. Maybe we should describe the dream we missed rather than try to refer to by number.
@Drake 707 and @rpsmith, are you both talking about the door riddle dream?

I am talking about that one, yes.
I visited only the first three dreams and the fifth dream, I funded the MSI twice (first time 20k, second time 50k), visited the Mechatree and got the ending. Maybe the requirement isn't to visit a certain dream, but to visit a certain amount?
Drake707
Wanderer

Previous

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions