Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Side quests

Re: Side quests

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:37 pm

@catsmeow-Yeah, I've missed a couple of side quests already but I'm going to continue the game and hope to get them all in a replay, probably over the summer. You don't have to go back to the Outpost. You just need to visit Queen Icneba in the Mermaid Kingdom. It's one screen south of Amulea. Head all the way south and the route that leads to that kingdom branches off to the east/right shortly before the end of that map.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby catsmeow » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:31 am

Lady JJ wrote:@catsmeow-Yeah, I've missed a couple of side quests already but I'm going to continue the game and hope to get them all in a replay, probably over the summer. You don't have to go back to the Outpost. You just need to visit Queen Icneba in the Mermaid Kingdom. It's one screen south of Amulea. Head all the way south and the route that leads to that kingdom branches off to the east/right shortly before the end of that map.

Thanks Lady JJ but I have repeatably gone back and forth between the queen and the servant and still get same message! I have the ingredients I even tried using the ingredients twice in a row it will be interesting to see if anyone else has the same problem??
catsmeow
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:07 am

catsmeow wrote:
Lady JJ wrote:@catsmeow-Yeah, I've missed a couple of side quests already but I'm going to continue the game and hope to get them all in a replay, probably over the summer. You don't have to go back to the Outpost. You just need to visit Queen Icneba in the Mermaid Kingdom. It's one screen south of Amulea. Head all the way south and the route that leads to that kingdom branches off to the east/right shortly before the end of that map.

Thanks Lady JJ but I have repeatably gone back and forth between the queen and the servant and still get same message! I have the ingredients I even tried using the ingredients twice in a row it will be interesting to see if anyone else has the same problem??

Looks like this one is a job for Indy then.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby catsmeow » Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:43 am

Lady JJ wrote:
catsmeow wrote:

Looks like this one is a job for Indy then.

Lady JJ - Hurray I worked it out. I had the sway effect in the ocean turned off. So i went back to the save spot and turned it on and it worked +::YAY
catsmeow
Wanderer

Postby catsmeow » Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:00 am

Side quest 6 - after saving servant talk to the lone mermaid by the boat she wants you to take her to the palace
catsmeow
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:35 am

catsmeow wrote:Side quest 6 - after saving servant talk to the lone mermaid by the boat she wants you to take her to the palace

and then be sure to speak to both Myrthra and Queen Icneba after you've returned her.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby MerryX » Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:10 am

To be honest, I am not having much luck completing side quests +:oops: I either keep missing 'em completely or can't complete them and then I get impatient to get on with the story and move on. And I gather you can't complete them once you've moved on +::Annoyed

I might have to leave them for another run through +::surrender

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:18 am

I might have to leave them for another run through

I would completely do that.
First run IMO should be to discover and complete the game. Not aim at "perfection", just aim at "completion".
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby MerryX » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:59 am

Indinera wrote:
I might have to leave them for another run through

I would completely do that.
First run IMO should be to discover and complete the game. Not aim at "perfection", just aim at "completion".

Ooh, I like your point of view - makes sense and this game definitely bears repeating. It's just so HUGE!!! I have been stalling at the Iron Manor with Wendala but I suspect I need to have quite a few mastered skills. I am hating being turned into a crispy critter +::O_o

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:03 am

It's just so HUGE!!!

That was the idea!
Glad you're enjoying it so much.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby jigscock » Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:16 pm

Has anyone sold the quests with the bee nest, the ghost name and how to impress the dark master ? +::shhhh
jigscock
Peasant

Postby lilac123 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:41 am

Anyone knows how to solve Q12? I found a locked cell, is the person inside the daughter? Where do i find the key for the cell? I'm so sick of the place, after searching all over for the secret rooms, no more patience to look for a key or anything else. +::Zzzz

There's also the girl in the East wing, which i thought was the daughter but she just says "they told me to wat here".

@Indinera: can you tell me if it's like previous quests where you have to be a certain level? My levels are Louthros 24, Sandy 28,Wendala 28, Sarah 21.
lilac123
Bard

Postby Drake707 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:57 pm

does anyone know if #7 (Memfis' skin) is solvable in the manor? or do I have to return?

EDIT: I got it, I didn't know I had to check the pale girl to take the blue one's skin.
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby catsmeow » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:32 am

lilac123 wrote:Anyone knows how to solve Q12? I found a locked cell, is the person inside the daughter? Where do i find the key for the cell? I'm so sick of the place, after searching all over for the secret rooms, no more patience to look for a key or anything else. +::Zzzz

There's also the girl in the East wing, which i thought was the daughter but she just says "they told me to wat here".

@Indinera: can you tell me if it's like previous quests where you have to be a certain level? My levels are Louthros 24, Sandy 28,Wendala 28, Sarah 21.

I didn't write it down, but the girl is in a coffin in a secret room behind a cell I think. There are 2 keys to be found in the secret rooms 1 was in the optional Right-wing area and the second one is in the last screen area these will open prison cell in secret room 63. Maybe someone else more diligent than me took notes. Sorry I couldn't give more details.
catsmeow
Wanderer

Postby catsmeow » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:46 am

Found Side quest 13 in secret room 80 in the Ruins of Lyakine. Have to find a book for the monk. Secret room 80 is in the bottom right crack/hole on the 3rd screen where the large spider is walking around. On the 4th screen in the far bottom right crack/hole is secret room 81 with the book.
catsmeow
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions