Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Offering solutions to basically any question - AMA

Re: Offering solutions to basically any question - AMA

Postby lilac123 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:32 am

Seraphus wrote:
I think the pool of blood is SR #91.

I reloaded, and after suffering a looong series of annoying, unskippable cutscenes, i was able to check out the room. It was inside room 93 ( the pool of blood ).
I always bump into and click on everything, even inside secret rooms, how did i miss that?? +::cry
lilac123
Bard

Postby Aggeliki » Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:18 am

i have some questions

1. who is better to report the quest to find Darlene, Random or Loouthros who actually freed her?

2. Guild of Shadows and God Slayers are rewards for completing quests or they can be found elsewhere?

3.i killed Piso king in thorn fortress no 2 with Louthros, but when i visited Azan and talked to Damathos there was no quest complete although Damathos had a heartattack because of his enthousiasm to the news...is something else missing here?
i also talked to the girl in AAA who sells potions and Random confirmed the death of Piso king..what did i do wrong?

4. are Bokden sightings a quest? (i think in the MSI B'n'B means Baretta and Bokden +::heart )

5. in Abaoth monastery L-2 there is an arrow on a wall that says "on the other side"..i clicked everywhere and couldnt find something related..what is this about?
thank you very much
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Malrist » Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:05 am

Seraphus wrote:
Aggeliki wrote:about the quest to find the source of frogs, i am thinking that it should be done after Random gets Sarah back, because when he visitw the thermal pool, Zelina says it is very stingy in the sewers and they should leave it for now, cause they have an other trip to do..so tell me please , if my thought is right about the timing of this quest and if the timing affects its solution
thanks

There are reasons to believe this quest is currently bugged.
You can proceed the quest by talking multiple times to the 2 girls in the room and then inspecting the right side of the pool, but the quest seemingly stops there, and someone will comment you need Luciana.
Pending investigation.

The frog quest should be working there is requirement to complete quest 4 in the godslayers guild before you can do this one.
Malrist
Peasant

Postby Malrist » Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:11 am

Aggeliki wrote:i have some questions

1. who is better to report the quest to find Darlene, Random or Loouthros who actually freed her?

2. Guild of Shadows and God Slayers are rewards for completing quests or they can be found elsewhere?

3.i killed Piso king in thorn fortress no 2 with Louthros, but when i visited Azan and talked to Damathos there was no quest complete although Damathos had a heartattack because of his enthousiasm to the news...is something else missing here?
i also talked to the girl in AAA who sells potions and Random confirmed the death of Piso king..what did i do wrong?

4. are Bokden sightings a quest? (i think in the MSI B'n'B means Baretta and Bokden +::heart )

5. in Abaoth monastery L-2 there is an arrow on a wall that says "on the other side"..i clicked everywhere and couldnt find something related..what is this about?
thank you very much

3. This quest was bugged reported it to Indy. I got the same interaction by defeating it in other areas. So redownload the game and see if its working correctly. Bonus - if you do it while Yveen is in your party Yveen will ressurect him

4. Its counted in the end score not sure if its a full quest or not but you do get some bonuses. Seems to have replaced the old Yveen sightings

Cant help with other points.
Malrist
Peasant

Postby Aggeliki » Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:16 am

thank you so much! i got the dark ending and it seems that there were no stats for me at the end...i waited a lot after the games titles but no stats for me...
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Seraphus » Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:31 am

lilac123 wrote:
Seraphus wrote:
I think the pool of blood is SR #91.

I reloaded, and after suffering a looong series of annoying, unskippable cutscenes, i was able to check out the room. It was inside room 93 ( the pool of blood ).
I always bump into and click on everything, even inside secret rooms, how did i miss that?? +::cry

It's a sneaky one for sure. Always check out of bounds. Indy is tricky.

Aggeliki wrote:i have some questions

thank you very much

1. I think it doesn't matter, cannot confirm, though.
2. You find the guild of shadows by buying a hell ticket before going to the Forlani-based dungeon, then giving it to the strange lady in forlani when asked. You find the god slayers by talking to a guy inside the killer pit after finding wendala, but before leaving.

3. That bit is bugged. The dude acts like you killed him but you didn't. Indy is fixing this.

4. I don't know. At least 1 of them is necessary for the true ending (Dream #4 Bokden sighting). That's why I track them, personally.

5. Will have to get back to you on this one.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby Aggeliki » Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:03 am

i appreciate the help, thanks!
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Drake707 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:38 pm

what is sq1 for the guild of benevolence?
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby lilac123 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:15 pm

Drake707 wrote:what is sq1 for the guild of benevolence?

viewtopic.php?f=227&t=10300

EDIT: I just saw you posted the same question in that topic, the answer is there a couple of posts above yours.
lilac123
Bard

Postby Seraphus » Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:24 pm

Drake707 wrote:what is sq1 for the guild of benevolence?

SQ1 for the guild of benevolence is just to give an item to the lady. It can be anything, basically. Just make sure it has "some" worth. It's also the way to get membership.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby GrannyC » Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:53 pm

Inthe haunted manor I got quest 7 to get a skin for a guy. Is this solvable before every thing gets destroyed? I can't find one.?
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby Malrist » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:43 pm

GrannyC wrote:Inthe haunted manor I got quest 7 to get a skin for a guy. Is this solvable before every thing gets destroyed? I can't find one.?

You need to go back to where you can rest up the balcony in that room
Malrist
Peasant

Postby LoveRPGs » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:50 am

SQ 19
What is the name of the ghost?
SQ 20
What do you give Margrileta to cure her sudden disease?
SQ 08
What book do you give Zajira?And where do you get it?

Thank you for any help you're able to give
LoveRPGs
Peasant

Postby Seraphus » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:16 am

LoveRPGs wrote:SQ 19
What is the name of the ghost?
SQ 20
What do you give Margrileta to cure her sudden disease?
SQ 08
What book do you give Zajira?And where do you get it?

Thank you for any help you're able to give

SQ 19: No clue.
SQ 20: Talk to the lady outside with Sarah in party AFTER getting the quest, you'll get cold soup. DOn't talk to her before the quest (latest update will fix this issue(
SQ 08: Records of Xen. Haven't found it myself yet.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby Seraphus » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:17 am

GrannyC wrote:Inthe haunted manor I got quest 7 to get a skin for a guy. Is this solvable before every thing gets destroyed? I can't find one.?

Talk to the ghost, then to the dead body of the blue-haired dude in the first map from where you sleep.
Seraphus
Mercenary

PreviousNext

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions