Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Side quests

Re: Side quests

Postby catsmeow » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:56 am

catsmeow wrote:Found Side quest 13 in secret room 80 in the Ruins of Lyakine. Have to find a book for the monk. Secret room 80 is in the bottom right crack/hole on the 3rd screen where the large spider is walking around. On the 4th screen in the far bottom right crack/hole is secret room 81 with the book.

I forgot to mention you get a magical map to the guild of Inexistence
catsmeow
Wanderer

Postby lilac123 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:59 am

catsmeow wrote:
lilac123 wrote:Anyone knows how to solve Q12? I found a locked cell, is the person inside the daughter? Where do i find the key for the cell? I'm so sick of the place, after searching all over for the secret rooms, no more patience to look for a key or anything else. +::Zzzz

There's also the girl in the East wing, which i thought was the daughter but she just says "they told me to wat here".

@Indinera: can you tell me if it's like previous quests where you have to be a certain level? My levels are Louthros 24, Sandy 28,Wendala 28, Sarah 21.

I didn't write it down, but the girl is in a coffin in a secret room behind a cell I think. There are 2 keys to be found in the secret rooms 1 was in the optional Right-wing area and the second one is in the last screen area these will open prison cell in secret room 63. Maybe someone else more diligent than me took notes. Sorry I couldn't give more details.

Thank you so much!!! MVP! +::Thumbup
I have Zanthra pass key and Slave key. Do i need 2 extra keys for the cell? The key in the right wing is in a secret room or in the general right wing area?
The coffin is in the secret room where a nasty shoe-like enemy attacks you? ( and didn't even count as a boss )
lilac123
Bard

Postby catsmeow » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:17 am

Thank you so much!!! MVP! +::Thumbup
I have Zanthra pass key and Slave key. Do i need 2 extra keys for the cell? The key in the right wing is in a secret room or in the general right wing area?
The coffin is in the secret room where a nasty shoe-like enemy attacks you? ( and didn't even count as a boss )[/quote]

I can't remember the name of the keys, but I thought there was only 2 that I collected. The key found in the right wing area I am pretty sure was in a secret room or maybe a Boss fight???? Definitely not the Mimic in the coffin - as could not win that fight.
catsmeow
Wanderer

Postby lilac123 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:44 am

catsmeow wrote:
I can't remember the name of the keys, but I thought there was only 2 that I collected. The key found in the right wing area I am pretty sure was in a secret room or maybe a Boss fight???? Definitely not the Mimic in the coffin - as could not win that fight.

I finally got it! The cell key was in the NE part of the right wing, in plain sight, as a ?? on a bookshelf! I don't for the life of me understand how i missed it the first time. The girl was in the coffin, in the same room ( not a secret one ). I guess when i went there, i had already found the secret rooms and stopped clicking everywhere!
The death mimic was ridiculous!! I'm supposed to be playing on story mode, and i died about 10 times until i finally managed to kill it!! It dropped 4 crafting ores.

Thank you again! :)
lilac123
Bard

Postby lilac123 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:02 am

Can we finish any side quest, besides the Angelicon, in the guild of Absinthe? I was hoping to resolve quest 8, but i haven't found any book. I did find a conspicuous book and some notes in SR73, but Lucy makes only a comment and nothing happens. I'm level 30, almost all technics mastered.
lilac123
Bard

Postby Indinera » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:23 am

Replied about it on the other topic! :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby lilac123 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:29 am

Indinera wrote:Replied about it on the other topic! :)

You talkin'to me? Sorry, couldn't help it! +::biggrin

Seriously, are you referring to my post above? If yes, what is the other topic?
lilac123
Bard

Postby Indinera » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:42 am

About the enemy that's too hard!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby lilac123 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:14 pm

Indinera wrote:About the enemy that's too hard!

I'm confused. +:::| Do you mean the cat-boss? I've killed it and i have finished the Angelicon quest. I was wondering if we can solve more quests in Absinthe. The book related quest seemed an obvious candidate.
lilac123
Bard

Postby lilac123 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:10 am

In the Ruins of Lyakine, does the golden cocka and the super nasty piso king have anything to do with Random's side quests? Can i capture the golden cocka? Sarah says it's calmer now and that's it. Is it possible to kill the piso? And i thought the death mimic was bad.. +::O_o I came very close to killing it a couple of times, but the rude jerk escapes!! +::grrr
lilac123
Bard

Postby Indinera » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:22 am

lilac123 wrote:
Indinera wrote:About the enemy that's too hard!

I'm confused. +:::| Do you mean the cat-boss? I've killed it and i have finished the Angelicon quest. I was wondering if we can solve more quests in Absinthe. The book related quest seemed an obvious candidate.

I meant the mimic.
Cat boss should be very doable in story mode.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:23 am

lilac123 wrote:In the Ruins of Lyakine, does the golden cocka and the super nasty piso king have anything to do with Random's side quests? Can i capture the golden cocka? Sarah says it's calmer now and that's it. Is it possible to kill the piso? And i thought the death mimic was bad.. +::O_o I came very close to killing it a couple of times, but the rude jerk escapes!! +::grrr

If it's calmer, you're fine.
Piso King is supposed to be nasty.
You can't defeat it at this point, I mean you can, but he'll still escape. It's okay to be defeated by it except you'll lose some of your gold.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby lilac123 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:43 am

Indinera wrote:
lilac123 wrote:In the Ruins of Lyakine, does the golden cocka and the super nasty piso king have anything to do with Random's side quests? Can i capture the golden cocka? Sarah says it's calmer now and that's it. Is it possible to kill the piso? And i thought the death mimic was bad.. +::O_o I came very close to killing it a couple of times, but the rude jerk escapes!! +::grrr

You can't defeat it at this point, I mean you can, but he'll still escape. It's okay to be defeated by it except you'll lose some of your gold.

So, what i did was: the cocka is calmer now, then i fought the piso king ( it escaped ), then i went back to the resting point area to level up. When i returned to the golden cocka area, the silly bird had moved behind the trees again, and this time it's slightly further away then it was initially so i can't interact with it. Is that supposed to happen or did i mess up somehow?
lilac123
Bard

Postby bobfarq » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:13 am

[quote="
You have the quest from Queen Icneba and you have at least 25 Indinera Algae? I'm at a loss then because I was able to continue. +:::|[/quote]

That's interesting. Spent so much time in the river, I couldn't understand why I didn't have the right ingredients to cure the mermaid. Because Indenera Algae and Fish are so common in the river and are capped at 30, I used them when they got to 30 and built them up again, so they didn't go to waste. Aaaarghhh! Didn't the cap used to be 99?
bobfarq
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:09 am

lilac123 wrote:
Indinera wrote:

So, what i did was: the cocka is calmer now, then i fought the piso king ( it escaped ), then i went back to the resting point area to level up. When i returned to the golden cocka area, the silly bird had moved behind the trees again, and this time it's slightly further away then it was initially so i can't interact with it. Is that supposed to happen or did i mess up somehow?

No, I think you should be fine +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions