Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Side quests

Re: Side quests

Postby Indinera » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:09 am

bobfarq wrote:[quote="
You have the quest from Queen Icneba and you have at least 25 Indinera Algae? I'm at a loss then because I was able to continue. +:::|

That's interesting. Spent so much time in the river, I couldn't understand why I didn't have the right ingredients to cure the mermaid. Because Indenera Algae and Fish are so common in the river and are capped at 30, I used them when they got to 30 and built them up again, so they didn't go to waste. Aaaarghhh! Didn't the cap used to be 99?[/quote]

Yep you're still in chapter 1 so building up is bound to pay off later down the road +::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Marc » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:10 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
catsmeow wrote:
Lady JJ wrote:@catsmeow-Yeah, I've missed a couple of side quests already but I'm going to continue the game and hope to get them all in a replay, probably over the summer. You don't have to go back to the Outpost. You just need to visit Queen Icneba in the Mermaid Kingdom. It's one screen south of Amulea. Head all the way south and the route that leads to that kingdom branches off to the east/right shortly before the end of that map.

Thanks Lady JJ but I have repeatably gone back and forth between the queen and the servant and still get same message! I have the ingredients I even tried using the ingredients twice in a row it will be interesting to see if anyone else has the same problem??

Looks like this one is a job for Indy then.

I am at level 19, MAT at 337 and MDF at 280, with all boosts i got MDF at 393 and MAT at 424. The sway effect i turned on, but still i get the message Luci isn't good enough :(
Marc
Wanderer

Postby lilac123 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:57 pm

Indinera wrote:
No, I think you should be fine +::Thumbup

Thanks!
lilac123
Bard

Postby Stafon » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:28 pm

Lady JJ - Hurray I worked it out. I had the sway effect in the ocean turned off. So i went back to the save spot and turned it on and it worked +::YAY[/quote]

I am not sure the sway has anything to do with it. Remember that sometimes you have to use a character's abilities a certain amount of times for them to be able to finish a quest. I was able to complete the quest after I used Luciana's paralyze enough times to master it.
Stafon
Peasant

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:00 pm

Stafon wrote:I am not sure the sway has anything to do with it. Remember that sometimes you have to use a character's abilities a certain amount of times for them to be able to finish a quest. I was able to complete the quest after I used Luciana's paralyze enough times to master it.

That's an interesting theory. I have dozens of old saves (I keep them in separate renamed folders). I'll see if I have a save with the correct ingredients and fewer than 30 paralysis uses and see if I can prove that theory.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby Marc » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:36 am

Lady JJ wrote:
Stafon wrote:I am not sure the sway has anything to do with it. Remember that sometimes you have to use a character's abilities a certain amount of times for them to be able to finish a quest. I was able to complete the quest after I used Luciana's paralyze enough times to master it.

That's an interesting theory. I have dozens of old saves (I keep them in separate renamed folders). I'll see if I have a save with the correct ingredients and fewer than 30 paralysis uses and see if I can prove that theory.

Mastering Paralyze did the trick...Thank you
Marc
Wanderer

Postby lilac123 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:15 am

Has anyone finished side quest 17, count the residents of the swamp? The quest lady says there are at least 20. Last time my quest updated it said 18/17?? I've entered all houses ( a couple via secret rooms ) except the one on the left of the light blue lady ( the one standing under the tree ), it's locked. When i talk to the quest giver, Lucy says "be patient, we have to enter all the houses one by one". Any clues?
lilac123
Bard

Postby Aggeliki » Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:03 pm

Good afternoon all!

AZAN RELATED SIDEQUESTS

side quest 3:
Spoiler: show
the rare plant is in constancza garden, area where the elder is, right wing, up

side quest 4:
wasp nest solution is squid blob, reward for killing ink squid with Louthros in Forlani

side quset 10:
the perfect spell for Anastacya is made by the conondrium fairy from starspike, an orange item like starfish i got from underwater..unfortunately i dont remember where exactly it was found

some thoughts about certain guild quests

guild of Indinera 3:
Darlene was found in room 63, Order shrine..Louthros has to free her in order to finish the quest later..but i think it might be better not to report it with Random, but wait until Yveen creates a teleport to Azan before the final dungeon..maybe then Louthros can report it done in the guild, and maybe this brave act contributes in a lighter judgement for him by Yveen..so, my opinion is that Random should not hurry to report the quest done by him

guild of Benevolence 3:
the legend of wisdom is a statue, found in the secret garden of Laxious shrine..this is the shrine that Random buys but i dont remember from which npc..it is definately before the final battle in Azan

some thoughts about money:
ont the 2nd visit to Azan you have to have 20.000 coins to offer to an npc who sells his farm in the hotel..if you don't have that money, you can do some quests for hunter's guild, untill you get access to the left upper room, where you get a discount coupon for the farm by a girl ( 10.000)
also, after Vuurn and the swarm, at the 1st visit to the MSI it would be essential to have 5000 or even better 50.000 coins..i strongly believe that if you offer that money to the guy who is searching for a sponsor, the MSI would evolve greatly by the end of the game..and i think the level of expantion affects the outcome..

i hope these help +::heart
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby academus2 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:09 pm

Hi, there! It seems I missed undertaking one of the quests in Azan! I found and accepted the cockatrix and the mushrooms, but there is another one I missed! Now I am in the crypt!

Will I be able to take up the quest after returning to Azan? Furthermore, I am in the crypt. Will I come across the code later?
academus2
Wanderer

Postby Drake707 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:00 pm

how do you solve #16? i found the paper at the hut that says that he was there and it says something about a young lady, but I have no clue how to continue.
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby lilac123 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:12 pm

Drake707 wrote:how do you solve #16? i found the paper at the hut that says that he was there and it says something about a young lady, but I have no clue how to continue.

Have you found room 100? In the store ( the 2nd one ), right window. Check the room again ( i had found room 100 before finding the paper, don't know if it matters )
lilac123
Bard

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:59 am

Has anyone come across to the following quests: 6-7-12-18 ? i am missing them..how many general quests are there?

and what about guild quests : Benelolence 1 and 2? Inexistence 2 and 3? Also i read about a guild of shadows, but can't find it..any clues?

thank you very much
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby bobfarq » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:26 pm

Aggeliki wrote:nexistence 2 and 3? Also i read about a guild of shadows, but can't find it..any clues?

Are there more inexistence quests. How on earth do you get these. No-one will talk to you. Is the guild of shadows connected to the guild of inexistence? I tried clicking on everything in the guild and continually going back to talk to people but nothing happens. Can you get back to the guild after you've left Furano?
bobfarq
Wanderer

Postby academus2 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:23 pm

Eventually, which is side quest no1 ? I began the game anew, in very hard dirficulty, but I killed the mantis first try? What it us, what do I have to do? Start once more and escape the mabtis, or be purposefully killed?
academus2
Wanderer

Postby academus2 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:23 pm

Hi, everyone? Where is side quest no8? I am the second time round in Azan, and first time with only the two natural leaders of the Force, Random and Luci! I have gotten 9 and 10, the Piso King and the fairy tutoring? I think I have spoken again with everyone! So, no8??
academus2
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions