Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Hidden Rooms

Re: Hidden Rooms

Postby starrider » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:34 pm

Hi everyone, first love the Laxius games and TY to Indenira and all the posters. Now help. I have looked for hours for room 110 and 111 but can't find them can anyone give a more specific location? Hope everyone has a great day.
starrider
Peasant

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:11 pm

They're inside Nash's Pilgrimage cave. I think the map display calls it Danger Cave. There's a large body of water that separates the land, but there's an isthmus in the center area you can cross. Once you cross, head northeast and you'll see, for lack of a better description, two round cliffs. SR 110 is in the right of those two cliffs. Above those two cliffs is a black chasm. Travel up and clockwise around that chasm to the inner end to find SR 111.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby starrider » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:43 pm

HI Lady JJ, I'm in those caves and have checked that area. I thought I have checked where you're saying bit have'nt found them will head there again. hopefully with you description I will find them :)
starrider
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:16 am

starrider wrote:Hi everyone, first love the Laxius games and TY to Indenira and all the posters. Now help. I have looked for hours for room 110 and 111 but can't find them can anyone give a more specific location? Hope everyone has a great day.

Thank you, glad to read some love and positivity +::heart
Good luck with the SRs (and ALL the rest!)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:14 pm

SR 56 is in the Sacrificial Shrine of Zanthra, right wing, in the lowest right room. There's a small window on the wall. The secret room has a closed coffin in it, nothing else. No goodies that I can find. Did anyone find anything special in this room?
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby Seraphus » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:11 pm

Lady JJ wrote:SR 56 is in the Sacrificial Shrine of Zanthra, right wing, in the lowest right room. There's a small window on the wall. The secret room has a closed coffin in it, nothing else. No goodies that I can find. Did anyone find anything special in this room?

It is entirely empty.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby Drake707 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:12 pm

Seraphus wrote:
Lady JJ wrote:SR 56 is in the Sacrificial Shrine of Zanthra, right wing, in the lowest right room. There's a small window on the wall. The secret room has a closed coffin in it, nothing else. No goodies that I can find. Did anyone find anything special in this room?

It is entirely empty.

Not exactly, I checked the guide and it contains an enemy from the Psychodrium (forgot which one it was), it can be paralyzed so you can farm XP easily.
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby Seraphus » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:32 pm

Drake707 wrote:
Seraphus wrote:

It is entirely empty.

Not exactly, I checked the guide and it contains an enemy from the Psychodrium (forgot which one it was), it can be paralyzed so you can farm XP easily.

Good shout!
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:38 pm

Drake707 wrote:
Seraphus wrote:

It is entirely empty.

I do have the guide and I can't find that info. Can you tell me what page? Thanks. :)
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby Seraphus » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:29 pm

[quote="Lady JJ"
I do have the guide and I can't find that info. Can you tell me what page? Thanks. :)[/quote]

Don't own the guide so no clue - It's the Outer Gnasher.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:34 pm

I'm hoping Drake will answer me. ;)
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby lilac123 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:17 pm

Lady JJ wrote:I'm hoping Drake will answer me. ;)

There's no info on the guide.

He is talking about this: viewtopic.php?f=227&t=10299&start=30
lilac123 wrote:Thank you so much!!! MVP! +::Thumbup
I have Zanthra pass key and Slave key. Do i need 2 extra keys for the cell? The key in the right wing is in a secret room or in the general right wing area?
The coffin is in the secret room where a nasty shoe-like enemy attacks you? ( and didn't even count as a boss )

You have to walk back and forth a few times, like a standard random encounter, before it attacks you. I fought it 2 times but i suppose it respawns indefinitely. It randomly drops an ore, i think it was mithril, so if you are patient enough you could max out your mithril. :)

EDIT: Of course, i'm talking about room 56.
lilac123
Bard

Postby Drake707 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:17 pm

Lady JJ wrote:I do have the guide and I can't find that info. Can you tell me what page? Thanks. :)

It doesn't exactly say that it's there, I stumbled upon it accidentally, went search mode in the guide and found the Outer Gnasher as an enemy in the Psychodrium.
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby Drake707 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:19 pm

catsmeow wrote:Just found Dream secret rooms D-003 & D-004 in Baretta's dream cut scenes.

which dream did you find them in and where exactly
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby Shotz! » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:35 pm

Does anyone have a screenshot of SR 58? I've looked all over and can't seem to find it. I feel like I bumped into every wall etc I could before heading to lv 3.
Shotz!
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions