Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Endings

Endings

Postby Aggeliki » Tue May 09, 2023 3:49 am

has someone found the lighter ending and of course its prequisitives? i ve been trying to figure it out..i am sure its the MSI but in what wAy EXACTLY? thank you
Aggeliki
Ranger

Re: Endings

Postby Seraphus » Tue May 09, 2023 12:16 pm

Ok so I was stuck on this until yesterday:

- You must fund the MSI twice, minimum
- You must have entered and activated the mecha tree room (it's in MSI lv1, beyond the mimicking guy/same map where Sarah was with the secret box but different part)

I haven't found other reqs.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby Aggeliki » Tue May 09, 2023 2:01 pm

i did the funding part, but not found the tree room..do yoy find it with Baretta or with Yveen's party before the end?
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Lady JJ » Tue May 09, 2023 3:22 pm

Seraphus wrote:Ok so I was stuck on this until yesterday:

- You must have entered and activated the mecha tree room (it's in MSI lv1, beyond the mimicking guy/same map where Sarah was with the secret box but different part)

So, if I gave the full 50000 the first time, I've locked myself out of the lighter ending? That's going to be a huge disappointment for me. +::fear

Also, I thought Sarah's cutscene with the secret box was Lv-1, not Lv1. That's just from memory, though. I haven't gotten to that part yet in my replay.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby Seraphus » Tue May 09, 2023 3:33 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
Seraphus wrote:Ok so I was stuck on this until yesterday:

So, if I gave the full 50000 the first time, I've locked myself out of the lighter ending? That's going to be a huge disappointment for me. +::fear

Also, I thought Sarah's cutscene with the secret box was Lv-1, not Lv1. That's just from memory, though. I haven't gotten to that part yet in my replay.

It's Lv-1, correct.
The basement, basically.

Also, you need to give 50k twice.
I don't know if the 50k is required, I do know it's required to fund twice.

You go into the mecha room without baretta. It's in the red section of -1; I did it right before beating the boss and it worked for me.

It might be there's other reqs still - all I know is entering the room flips the switch that causes the ending to change. Whether that's the oly one to do so - idfk.

The room simply doesn't appear without the funding, fwiw.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby Aggeliki » Tue May 09, 2023 3:48 pm

i know what i did wrong: the first time i gave 5000 and the second 50000..so you need to have so much money with Random and Luciana party till after Asinthe..

as for the room, is tis with a kind of golden metal door in front of a rusty teleport or something? i found the door (if this is it) but could not open it with Yveen..
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Lady JJ » Tue May 09, 2023 4:17 pm

Aggeliki wrote:i know what i did wrong: the first time i gave 5000 and the second 50000..so you need to have so much money with Random and Luciana party till after Asinthe..

as for the room, is tis with a kind of golden metal door in front of a rusty teleport or something? i found the door (if this is it) but could not open it with Yveen..

How many dreams did you have? Having played Forever Heroes, I know Indy's penchant for sleeping, and, also, how difficult it is to time them correctly.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby Seraphus » Tue May 09, 2023 6:20 pm

Aggeliki wrote:i know what i did wrong: the first time i gave 5000 and the second 50000..so you need to have so much money with Random and Luciana party till after Asinthe..

Idk what the door looks like, exactly. It's the door in Lv-1 in the red section, right next to the dirt patch in the flooring.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby blitzen13 » Tue May 09, 2023 11:01 pm

How do you even get into the red section? Do you have to have Barretta in the party? I tried with just Random and couldn't get in.
blitzen13
Peasant

Postby Seraphus » Wed May 10, 2023 8:02 am

blitzen13 wrote:How do you even get into the red section? Do you have to have Barretta in the party? I tried with just Random and couldn't get in.

eh?
You just go down into LV-1, through the green, down, left, up.
You can only do this when the teleporters are live (I use that as an indication bc it avoids spoiling anything)
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby rpsmith » Sat May 20, 2023 12:17 am

how do you fund the MSI???
rpsmith
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Sat May 20, 2023 12:59 am

rpsmith wrote:how do you fund the MSI???

There's a library section on the second floor upper right section, MSI LV1. Akherburg is there and he will accept a donation up to 50K. He's not there at the beginning but he is before you go to the Ancient Conondrium. While Luciana is ill, you can donate again to Akherburg's son? daughter? Gringram, who is watching the kids play in the upper left play area of MSI LV1.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby Lady JJ » Sat May 20, 2023 1:13 am

Aggeliki wrote:has someone found the lighter ending and of course its prequisitives? i ve been trying to figure it out..i am sure its the MSI but in what wAy EXACTLY? thank you

You don't need to visit all the dreams. I missed the one about the pills and still found the lighter ending. There is some mention about the Mecha Tree, so I think you have to have that. The guide stresses that it would be in your best interest to make a donation, so I think a minimum donation is necessary.
When I found the lighter ending, I had the dreams of the candy store, the pirate's treasure, the zombies, the MSI filled with gold, and the rocket ship. I missed the drugs dream. I donated 50K to Akherburg at the bookcase on MSI LV1 and another 50K to Akherburg's son? daughter? Gringram who was watching the kids at the play area in the upper left area of MSI LV1 later. I think I saw Bokden about 6 times, though I might have mixed him up with Den Bosch. It was hard to keep them straight. I tried hard to only count the times Bokden disappeared, but I could have miscalculated. I can't think of anything else special I did from my first playthrough with the dark ending.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Postby jincyk » Sat May 20, 2023 3:15 pm

I'm at the Celestial Palace stage and apparently cannot fund the MSI, which is kind of annoying, since now, after 60+ hours of play, I have plenty of $$ to make a second more substantial contribution. I've gone to the red area in LV-1 (with Random, Luciana, Yveen, Louthros, and Zelina) and clicked everywhere, and nothing works. Any advice?
jincyk
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Sat May 20, 2023 5:15 pm

jincyk wrote:I'm at the Celestial Palace stage and apparently cannot fund the MSI, which is kind of annoying, since now, after 60+ hours of play, I have plenty of $$ to make a second more substantial contribution. I've gone to the red area in LV-1 (with Random, Luciana, Yveen, Louthros, and Zelina) and clicked everywhere, and nothing works. Any advice?

Unfortunately I think the only thing you can do is go back to a save where Luciana is still ill and find the son/daughter in the play area upper left MSI Lv1 and make a donation. I think that was your last opportunity, though, of course, I could be mistaken. Maybe someone else found a time/place to make a later donation?
Lady JJ
Ranger

Next

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions